Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

They're admitting it on YouTube now!


Axl Jax
 Share

Featured Posts

Axl Jax

I dunno how to post the screenshot from my phone but basically my new bf is deaf so I've got used to using the captions on youtube and noticed if you play poker face it says p-p-p-poker face f-f-**** her face 🤣 

  • LMAO 8
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaGame

Hasn't it been like this since 2020 or some recent year?

LG7? CANCELLED
Link to post
Share on other sites

Defmix100

Think I've mentioned before on here but the radio station I listen to plays the song with the whole p-p-p-poker face hook completely removed, they just played it again yesterday and it's weird when it skips those parts

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dopega
24 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Think I've mentioned before on here but the radio station I listen to plays the song with the whole p-p-p-poker face hook completely removed, they just played it again yesterday and it's weird when it skips those parts

They should just mix it using the first line and paste it over the line where it repeats  

”po-po-po-pokerface, po-po-po-f her face”

Anyways I find it stupid to censore it as you can barely hear it unless you know it's there.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas
3 minutes ago, dopega said:

Anyways I find it stupid to censore it as you can barely hear it unless you know it's there.

Yeah not a single person in the world noticed it until Gaga said herself a few years that she's actually saying fxck.... + is there really a point to censore the f word nowadays?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch

Hate me, ladies, but....

Gaga only "changed" it (aka claimed it was that way the entire time)

to create controversy/bring renewed attention to the song.

To me, this is one of the funniest/most annoying inconsistencies/fibs in Stefani's career.

She is not saying "f*ck her face," & NOTHING will ever change my mind about that.

Fight me! F*ck my face!!! 😉 lol

Still one of the most addictive songs ever

though not as catchy as Just Dance

⚫️
Link to post
Share on other sites

dopega
9 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Hate me, ladies, but....

Gaga only "changed" it (aka claimed it was that way the entire time)

to create controversy/bring renewed attention to the song.

To me, this is one of the funniest/most annoying inconsistencies/fibs in Stefani's career.

She is not saying "f*ck her face," & NOTHING will ever change my mind about that.

Fight me! F*ck my face!!! 😉 lol

Still one of the most addictive songs ever

though not as catchy as Just Dance

Respectfully, you're wrong :glamourpuss:

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
Just now, dopega said:

Respectfully, you're wrong :glamourpuss:

e30b45f446b26ad7780976392132c6502a773d31

⚫️
Link to post
Share on other sites

olive specter
36 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Hate me, ladies, but....

Gaga only "changed" it (aka claimed it was that way the entire time)

to create controversy/bring renewed attention to the song.

To me, this is one of the funniest/most annoying inconsistencies/fibs in Stefani's career.

She is not saying "f*ck her face," & NOTHING will ever change my mind about that.

Fight me! F*ck my face!!! 😉 lol

Still one of the most addictive songs ever

though not as catchy as Just Dance

it's not a new thing

she admitted it while the fame era was still going

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
9 minutes ago, olive specter said:

it's not a new thing

she admitted it while the fame era was still going

She “admitted” nothing haha, she played into hype that other people created.

No one “caught on” to anything 🤣 She fueled a convenient fire that other people lit for her haha 

She is smart & it is a great song, but the lyrics were better as written IMO. The change was tacky & unnecessary  

My mind remains unchanged. My face remains unpoked 😶 lol 

edit- I LOVE THIS SONG 🏳️ 

but it’s the same kind of “aftershock” tactic that she used with the faux p*nis

people created a rumor, she rolled with it, to her benefit 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️
Link to post
Share on other sites

olive specter
4 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

She “admitted” nothing haha, she played into hype that other people created.

No one “caught on” to anything 🤣 She fueled a convenient fire that other people lit for her haha 

She is smart & it is a great song, but the lyrics were better as written IMO. The change was tacky & unnecessary  

My mind remains unchanged. My face remains unpoked 😶 lol 

edit- I LOVE THIS SONG 🏳️ 

but it’s the same kind of “aftershock” tactic that she used with the faux p*nis

i mean, what shock and what fire exactly? one radio station said she needed to censor stuff, she acknowledged it one time while performing live and that was it for years

she didn't need to "bring renewed attention to the song", because it was still fresh and doing great; and from what i remember, the tabloids were more focused on the song being about bisexuality, not this

 

AND all you need to do to hear it more clearly is to wait for the pppp moment and put it on 0.25 on youtube

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
1 minute ago, olive specter said:

i mean, what shock and what fire exactly? one radio station said she needed to censor stuff, she acknowledged it one time while performing live and that was it for years

she didn't need to "bring renewed attention to the song", because it was still fresh and doing great; and from what i remember, the tabloids were more focused on the song being about bisexuality, not this

I mean shock to keep the song's hype going, even in the Fame era.

KissFM said something dumb about a "f*ck" lyric,

and she thought "hey, if I play into that... the song will get even more attention."

There was never a "f*ck" lyric. She didn't need to do that and,

in my opinion, she shouldn't have.

I think it cheapens the song.

Especially when it was already being given attention about the bi thing.

But it worked for her. I guess. Because clearly some people believed/liked it? Lol

⚫️
Link to post
Share on other sites

olive specter
4 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I mean shock to keep the song's hype going, even in the Fame era.

KissFM said something dumb about a "f*ck" lyric,

and she thought "hey, if I play into that... the song will get even more attention."

There was never a "f*ck" lyric. She didn't need to do that and,

in my opinion, she shouldn't have.

I think it cheapens the song.

Especially when it was already being given attention about the bi thing.

But it worked for her. I guess. Because clearly some people believed/liked it? Lol

again, all you need to do to hear it more clearly is to slow down the song

but if you don't want believe it anyways, power to you :vegas:

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
Just now, olive specter said:

again, all you need to do to hear it more clearly is to slow down the song

but if you don't want believe it anyways, power to you :vegas:

I have, and it is not there. But if you want to hear it that way, likewise, power to you! 💚

Slow down anything enough, and you'll hear "LG7 tomorrow!!" lol

⚫️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...