❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Katy Perry's Woman's World credits

Teletubby

Featured Posts

calmar

A kid's bop song produced by an alleged r*pist. Wow, ok.

GIF_20240618_021636_884.gif?ex=667225c2&

Gif credit to @Stef666

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, olive specter said:

working with luke and for what? for another bubbling under flop? so unnecessary

"woman's world" produced by a rapist... girl, go home.

I mean, hiring a r*pist to produce a song about female empowerment is very much a Katy Perry thing to do lol 

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Alfonso
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Girl this has been one of the best years in a long time. Ariana, Billie, Dua and Charli released some nice albums. Then Beyoncé and Taylor also have their monster projects for their respective fans.

But you're right I really do miss the days with Gaga, Britney, Madonna, Rihanna, Christina, etc. the BIG BIG pop girls releasing music is what we need.

while a couple have already released this year, it still isn't the same as back then. Rollouts lack the emotion and effort they used to have, there's hardly performances/promo these days. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alfonso

It seems very odd to me how Katy would choose this song if it was a scrap and work with Dr Luke. I hope we get some good songs on the album.

• Like 3

Smother Em Eh

A rejected song from Ava Max and a song co produced by Dr Luke? Out of all the producers to work with? The snippet of the song sounds generic & bland. This is NOT the “comeback” I had hoped for. We’ll just have to see! :interestinga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1

IsNotAlice

Gaga releasing/announcing something this week would end Katy's career with all of this rumors lol 

Seems like the perfect clapback after Roar vs Applause :oops:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

olive specter
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I mean, hiring a r*pist to produce a song about female empowerment is very much a Katy Perry thing to do lol 

i always explain her weird behavior to myself with her upbringing and family

she's kinda a fuc.k up and stuff, i like it about her (not that i'm a big fan, i'm not)

but this is not a tweet or something said randomly in an interview

she's fully aware of what she's doing

ugly stuff

• Like 2

Roughhouse Dandy

I am NOT curious about the leaked snippet so NOBODY better message me about how or where to find it as soon as possible. I MEAN it. Do NOT. I'll be so mad if someone did that. 

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I am NOT curious about the leaked snippet so NOBODY better message me about how or where to find it as soon as possible. I MEAN it. Do NOT. I'll be so mad if someone did that. 

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just search for it on DBREE. It’s sooooo low quality tho, I couldn’t get past a minute lol it was NOT it lol 

Levine

I'm so in love with MYSELFE for always been right about this woman. ALWAYS. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Mother of Puppies

Where is the leak?

ugh I’m disappointed for now :noparty: and also disappointed she worked again with Dr Luke.. like there are so many options 

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

monstertoronto

Just on rhe Ava Max of it all, I think Ava writes really fun songs and I loved Diamonds and Dancefloors.  Katy using an Ava song is not instantly a bad thing at all. And the fact that it was “scrapped” from the album is a bit dramatic too. Artists typically write more songs than they can include on an album so obviously a lot of songs don’t make the final cut but it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re bad it just means they didn’t fit the exact vibe or narrative or feel of the album they ended up putting together. Some B-side albums are better than the originals (like some of Carly’s). Ava being a writer doesn’t mean it’s going to suck. 

• Like 2

Levine
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Just on rhe Ava Max of it all, I think Ava writes really fun songs and I loved Diamonds and Dancefloors.  Katy using an Ava song is not instantly a bad thing at all. And the fact that it was “scrapped” from the album is a bit dramatic too. Artists typically write more songs than they can include on an album so obviously a lot of songs don’t make the final cut but it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re bad it just means they didn’t fit the exact vibe or narrative or feel of the album they ended up putting together. Some B-side albums are better than the originals (like some of Carly’s). Ava being a writer doesn’t mean it’s going to suck. 

Well if I just wrote a masterpiece I keep it even if it doesn't fit with the rest of the album. It's not like we are talking about conceptual artists, they just fill their albums with the most possible hit songs.

NATAH
8 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

so does the song even match the vibe of the single cover or

not at all, i was expecting something edgy, maybe a bit charli/sophie influenced, something dangerous/experimental or club-like for katy in the sense that she had decided to work with fresh producers

it's just... boring

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

Nite

I don't really follow Katy but this combination is such a predictably bad idea?

I don't get it, it sounds like satire. Any chance it's all fake and misleading on purpose?

• Like 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Katy Perry's Woman's World credits