💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli xcx’s acclaimed LP BRAT earns her biggest opening week to date in the UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

like girl charli was for us before she was even told to just be cool with queers it took taylor like having to make a calculated point to b like “yas queen moment” 

taylor is the one that rubs me the wrong way 

Charli is a southerner. And it shows in her interviews. 

Southerners give me the ick as a scouser 😅

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

Lara Croft
Just now, Bronco said:

So why do you care about Charli's chart postion now?

Separate the two sis, they’re not the same thing. 

This was very clearly a deliberate and malicious attempt to maintain the top spot by undercutting another, and I care about artists having their moment. 

Charli deserved it, but I’m not going out of my way to deliberately spite stream her to outdo Taylor Swift.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

ErickSlayyy
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Ahh yes, because ErickSlayyy as a username just screams 12+ 😘

Aw you thought you ate? :enigma: weakest read ever. Anyways let get back to the childish thing that you just said, like if you don’t like Charli, then you don’t like Charli you know? That is valid. But to go out of your way to stream Taylor because of your dislike of Charli? Lmao. Go outside and touch some grass. :yennefer:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

Separate the two sis, they’re not the same thing. 

This was very clearly a deliberate and malicious attempt to maintain the top spot by undercutting another, and I care about artists having their moment. 

Charli deserved it, but I’m not going out of my way to deliberately spite stream her to outdo Taylor Swift.

If it doesn't matter/you don't care. Why are you talking about whether or not its deserved?

I mean I fully believe charts are a useless relic in the streaming era with no salience with pop culture. 

I just think its funny af seeing how butt hurt the gays get

• Love 1

1 minute ago, ErickSlayyy said:

Aw you thought you ate? :enigma: weakest read ever. Anyways let get back to the childish thing that you just said, like if you don’t like Charli, then you don’t like Charli you know? That is valid. But to go out of your way to stream Taylor because of your dislike of Charli? Lmao. Go outside and touch some grass. :yennefer:

I mean I was going the eras tour this week so I didn't actually go out of my way. I was just provoking the brats. And it clearly worked.

Also if you think my read was bad, you should see the read you used first 😘

GagaGame
11 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Ahh yes, because ErickSlayyy as a username just screams 12+ 😘

Saying that because you have nothing more to say is even more inmature

Stop Telephoning me!
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually so close to selling my two Taylor swift tickets, cause of how nasty she and her team are towards other female artists...

Spoiler

And maybe also because I might pay my next vacation as these reseller ticket prices are crazy... :fan:

Edited by Freud
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Just now, GagaGame said:

Saying that because you have nothing more to say is even more inmature

I love the idea that I'm trying to be mature that some of y'all are holding too. When it is beyond obvious I had no intentions of it

GagaGame
7 minutes ago, Bronco said:

If it doesn't matter/you don't care. Why are you talking about whether or not its deserved?

I mean I fully believe charts are a useless relic in the streaming era with no salience with pop culture. 

If you fully believe charts are useless, then why did you stream TS more to contribuite her #1 spot? Lmfao

Stop Telephoning me!
  • Thanks 7

Lara Croft
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Because she built a banger of an album and if it hadn’t been for a specific artist releasing the 20th variant of her album with a limited time frame to purchase, she would’ve gotten there.

TS is resorting to cheap shots and low blows and quite frankly it reduces the integrity of the products she produces. 

I want artists to do well, I get excited to see them do well, but I don’t give enough of a f*** to spite stream or ‘stream a little harder’ to get there. It should be a fair fight.

I also find your commentary on charts funny considering you literally tried to boost someone’s streams…for a chart. Not so useless when they serve you, huh?

Your actions also speak volumes for how butt hurt you were that someone you don’t like would’ve possibly knocked off your fav from the top spot.

• Thanks 8

StressedOut

Still great she had her biggest debut week though!! :saira:
I had bought the extended album off her UK shop bc I missed it in the US, thought it'd give her a little bump ;)