💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The LG7 snippet is from a song called Garden Of Eden

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

That video they copyrighted in the OP is literally a screen recording of their copyright complaint. What possible grounds do they have to remove that :cryga: but w/e

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Lara Croft said:

Probably is fake but whoever made it is god damn talented coz those lyrics slap :udidnt:

Also the melody is the best and most professional we have had in years among the fake leaks

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh they got you GOOD lmfao 

Karma's a bitch, I should have known better

jojo-siwa-.png?resize=800,800&quality=86

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 7

ALittleMonsta
5 hours ago, River said:

It's fake, it's her Ally singing voice :air:

Dance In The Shadow can give u a hint about her singing style in LG7.

Also many fake AI can't do her NYC accent and Gaga's is pretty strong and prominent in her singing.

the AI doesnt really replicate the accent entirely (the accent that you hear from the ai is dependent on the input you give it)
if you feed it a good Gaga impersonator singing it will output a convincing singing
one thing AI seems to fail to do is the growling

• Like 1

BabylonChristmas

Didn't it read as Lady Gaga Stupid Love Universal Music Group when Stupid Love was leaked, and uploaded to YouTube before it was released? I just now remembered that :cryga:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

ALittleMonsta
6 hours ago, River said:

It's fake, it's her Ally singing voice :air:

Dance In The Shadow can give u a hint about her singing style in LG7.

Also many fake AI can't do her NYC accent and Gaga's is pretty strong and prominent in her singing.

i used the same ai the fake leakers are using but with chromatica ai voice that i trained

i let the music ai generate everything and i took the vocals and converted them and applied effects

https://jumpshare.com/s/1MSR1xstL83UP2Q43EmK

now i feel like a fake leaker too :toofunny:

im not sure how convincing it is but it atleast can replicate Gaga itself (it can recreate chromatica vocals) so it can maybe be useful for making low quality recordings of songs better quality

• Shook 1

Edonis
23 hours ago, Mr S said:

Hopefully it's just a snippet that leaks. Why does her stuff always leak? Beyonce or Taylor should manage her career lol

They experience leaks too, you just don’t hear about it because they stay relatively contained in the fanbase. 

Ororo Munroe

@HelloHangoverz this was such a next level move from your part omg. you really outsmarted everyone at interscope help. :air: ICON!!!!!!!!

I think you should be given a Diamond for your service for this community idk. 

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

DestructiveLover
On 6/14/2024 at 2:55 AM, Myself said:

I could be your girlfriend paired with Garden of Eden sounds like she’s playing Eve chasing after Adam, I like it. :hor:

If this title is true, she could be "playing" the role of Lilith, who in some Jewish mystic texts was Adam's first wife (made from the earth, not from his rib) before Eve.  The "stories" go that she did not want to be lesser than man (Adam) and she wanted Adam to be beneath her.  As they were evenly matched in power, she left the Garden of Eden, determined to form her own path, smiting both Adam and God.  Forever seen as evil for her actions  

*quote* "Lilith means “the night,” and she embodies the emotional and spiritual aspects of darkness: terror, sensuality, and unbridled freedom. More recently, she has come to represent the freedom of feminist women who no longer want to be good girls.  In the Talmud, Lilith becomes not only a spirit of darkness, but also a figure of uncontrolled sexuality".

being as it's Gaga, I could see the lyrics being something along the lines of "I could be your girlfriend, what you need, only if you're lying under me" or "I could be your girlfriend, for the week, then let me go so I can live my dreams".  Etc.   it could be directly about a relationship, or about the public/industry offering her a spot in history, only if she's willing to be bound by their terms

Edited by DestructiveLover
  • Like 1

southpaw773

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend 

in the garden of Eden 

• Shook 1

River
17 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

i used the same ai the fake leakers are using but with chromatica ai voice that i trained

i let the music ai generate everything and i took the vocals and converted them and applied effects

im not sure how convincing it is but it atleast can replicate Gaga itself (it can recreate chromatica vocals) so it can maybe be useful for making low quality recordings of songs better quality

that's sound goood lol

but you can still feel that it's not authentic, after listening to her for so many years, she has this soul in her singing that AI can't replicate

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

madmagical6
20 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

It takes me to a Google page about privacy?

ALittleMonsta
Just now, madmagical6 said:

It takes me to a Google page about privacy?

what? can you show me?

madmagical6
3 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

what? can you show me?

Yeah I'll snapshot it. 

madmagical6
4 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

what? can you show me?

Screenshot-20240615-174402.png

Not sure why it's doing that. I've even tried to post the link on Google itself.