Pharamon 6,839 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 8 hours ago, JessFletch said: If you DO decide to provide examples, Pharamon, I would politely ask you to provide one -Trump fault for every -Biden fault that you list, to demonstrate that you genuinely appreciate the flaws of both. Not antagonism, merely asking you to show that you actually have balanced, educated perspective. Go back to the thread and read on. It's that simple Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said: Ah yes let’s allow a literal fascist (Trump) to win just because we wanna feel ~special~ for not voting Biden. Super smart. Ah yes, let's only vote for Biden because Trump is worse. Grow a spine please. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 1 minute ago, Pharamon said: Go back to the thread and read on. It's that simple Okay, now do it for Trump too, like I asked in THIS thread. One fault for one fault, each, Biden and Trump respectively. "It's that simple." But you won't do that. Because you "cba" ? Or because you're "that simple" ? lmao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 3 minutes ago, Pharamon said: Ah yes, let's only vote for Biden because Trump is worse. Grow a spine please. What the actual f*ck? lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 12 minutes ago, Pharamon said: Ah yes, let's only vote for Biden because Trump is worse. Grow a spine please. Ah yes, let’s coward away at the face of fascism because voting for Biden is worse. Grow a spine, please. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,342 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 7 hours ago, JessFletch said: Shocking that someone focused on the Hillary part, of all that I said. I meant: I wish Bernie or Hillary had won in the first place, over Trump, in 2016, avoiding him ever being in office. The way I wish Gore had won. I don't like Hillary. Genuinely not sure why you tagged/responded to me, and not one of the people questioning Biden. Everything you just said are things I've already implied or outright said, myself. And no, I'm not catastrophizing. Because, as you yourself pointed out in the very next sentence, he is the only way to prevent a potential dictatorship. But what do I know? Forgive me for ruffling feathers. Maybe it’s the personality disorders, maybe it’s the “unresolved academic praise kink,” maybe its a near-constant urge to make people regret their avoidable mistakes ASAP lol, or maybe it’s… what was that other thing…? Oh yeah, an overwhelming fear of a second Trump presidency & an alt-right America. It may only be a four year term, but god knows what could be changed in those 4 years because of him/the people he empowers. Why f*ck around and find out, right? So- because like many others on here- you have now taken a risk by stating otherwise, I'll correct you: For the time being, Biden IS in fact, the lesser of two evils. I- I was only responding to the Hillary part. The rest was general thoughts. Chill, dude. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 41 minutes ago, PartySick said: I- I was only responding to the Hillary part. The rest was general thoughts. Chill, dude. A) Please do not tell me to chill, dude 😃🤭 ha ha B) You weren't only responding to the Hillary part? I only reacted the way I did because you quoted me, and then *continued to talk* about your "general thoughts," in the same reply.......... ...as if you were still talking directly to me, dude. You know, making me think you were somehow holding me accountable for MY OWN general thoughts, dude. To quote someone who has a whole lot of nothing to say (and no responses to offer), that "irked" me. Another example of you responding to more than the Hillary part: when you said, verbatim, "Biden isn't the lesser of two evils..." Not only was that wrong, but then you contradicted yourself, when you called him a "tool to stave off a dictator." Generally speaking (when you only have two choices) you choose a lesser evil to fend off a greater evil. Biden is the lesser of two evils. Semantics matter with this kind of stuff. C) I swear I only get this worked up about the Biden stuff because it IS that important this year. Maybe you (and the majority of people) on this site appreciate the importance (I believe that)... but a terrifyingly large minority seemingly do not seem to... in fact, they seem hellbent on rocking the boat for seemingly no reason, never taking context into consideration before they speak. That could pose a problem in a few months. Maybe my replies are repetitive and irritating, but I'm only trying to reach out to/connect with people who don't seem to take it seriously. D) If you think I crossed a line or was rude to you/anyone else, please message me, and I will respectfully discuss with you. Idk when Gaga is going to do anything exciting again, but I would hate to be booted off this site (a wonderful, sanity-saving distraction) before the election, lest I spiral into complete madness lmaoooo... ...watching a horrifying possibility become more of a horrifying probability with each passing day 🇺🇸🍊 I refuse to look back and say I didn't try to prevent someone from being cavalier about something as crucial as this... at every opportunity... even in small/annoying ways... even just on a music fan forum. 🖤 Just general thoughts, dude. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 7 hours ago, Pharamon said: Ah yes, let's only vote for Biden because Trump is worse. Grow a spine please. If you want it to be more than a two horse race, put the work in between elections to make fringe candidates credible candidates...when the time comes. But suggesting that citizens of the world's most powerful country should vote with anything but cold hard realism is just reckless. At the minute, it is a two horse race, and picking between **** and shitter actually requires quite a solid spine....and stomach LMAO Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,342 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 36 minutes ago, JessFletch said: A) Please do not tell me to chill, dude 😃🤭 ha ha B) You weren't only responding to the Hillary part? I only reacted the way I did because you quoted me, and then *continued to talk* about your "general thoughts," in the same reply.......... ...as if you were still talking directly to me, dude. You know, making me think you were somehow holding me accountable for MY OWN general thoughts, dude. To quote someone who has a whole lot of nothing to say (and no responses to offer), that "irked" me. Another example of you responding to more than the Hillary part: when you said, verbatim, "Biden isn't the lesser of two evils..." Not only was that wrong, but then you contradicted yourself, when you called him a "tool to stave off a dictator." Generally speaking (when you only have two choices) you choose a lesser evil to fend off a greater evil. Biden is the lesser of two evils. Semantics matter with this kind of stuff. C) I swear I only get this worked up about the Biden stuff because it IS that important this year. Maybe you (and the majority of people) on this site appreciate the importance (I believe that)... but a terrifyingly large minority seemingly do not seem to... in fact, they seem hellbent on rocking the boat for seemingly no reason, never taking context into consideration before they speak. That could pose a problem in a few months. Maybe my replies are repetitive and irritating, but I'm only trying to reach out to/connect with people who don't seem to take it seriously. D) If you think I crossed a line or was rude to you/anyone else, please message me, and I will respectfully discuss with you. Idk when Gaga is going to do anything exciting again, but I would hate to be booted off this site (a wonderful, sanity-saving distraction) before the election, lest I spiral into complete madness lmaoooo... ...watching a horrifying possibility become more of a horrifying probability with each passing day 🇺🇸🍊 I refuse to look back and say I didn't try to prevent someone from being cavalier about something as crucial as this... at every opportunity... even in small/annoying ways... even just on a music fan forum. 🖤 Just general thoughts, dude. Idk what your deal is but have your fit without me please Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,342 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 7 hours ago, Pharamon said: Ah yes, let's only vote for Biden because Trump is worse. Grow a spine please. I don't find value in trying to convince you to vote for Biden, this race will come down to turnout, not convincing/pressuring folks like you to hold your nose and do what we want you to do. But still I am curious what your plans are for this election. Third party? Sitting it out? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 6 minutes ago, PartySick said: Idk what your deal is but have your fit without me please I wouldn't have had to include you in *anything* if you hadn't quoted me to say something irrelevant/unnecessary. "idk what your deal is" was funny... but I fear, even after everything I said... it may actually be true 😬👀 So if you really don't know why I was upset, you're probably not worthy of any more "fits," however justified they are lol Quote me whenever you want moving forward, but after this reply, I will never directly acknowledge you again. Win-win. Thanks for helping me get set up on here in February (for real) 💚 Good luck & be well edit- and I hope LG7 is everything you want!! 🎶🕺🏼 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,274 Posted June 13, 2024 Share Posted June 13, 2024 Lock this thread. People already go into their feelings over discussion, which is not healthy anymore. @PartySick @SharkmanthaC @TheSine @River (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,731 Posted June 14, 2024 Share Posted June 14, 2024 TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.