💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady GaGa marker drawing

SwirleyWehrle

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

Yeah I knowwww. I kinda feel like I deserved to go backstage... just a little lol. But everyone wanted the same thing haha

You sure did deserve to go backstage, that drawing is very amazing :legend: I would imagine how competitive it is to try and get to go, going backstage would be a dream come true :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwirleyWehrle

You sure did deserve to go backstage, that drawing is very amazing :legend: I would imagine how competitive it is to try and get to go, going backstage would be a dream come true :)

Aw thank you dear. I think she just picked some random people, because I didn't see a lot of people on stage who were dressed up or anything... There were 12 people or somewhere around that number who got on stage, and half were in costume, i think. I am happy for them though because it's every little monster's dream to meet her

It really looks amazing, especially the colouring. And you do have great drawing skills. I'm also hoping Gaga would be able to see this work of yours. She would surely be proud. :flutter:

SwirleyWehrle

It really looks amazing, especially the colouring. And you do have great drawing skills. I'm also hoping Gaga would be able to see this work of yours. She would surely be proud. :flutter:

Thank you so much, i appreciate it!

you did this with marker pens??? :legend:

Yup!

UnicornHooker

Amazing work, i'm sure she's seen it and appreciated it.

I'm sure she can see a lot up on that stage, it's just hard to tell if she's looking at one from where you stand ;)

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! :legend: I just love your attention to detail, and that's awesome that gaga got to see it probably! :party:

Wow that's really amazing! You're so talented! :clap:

Archived