bim

Featured Posts

VTV

I hope Justin will come to his senses

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Jnick8
4 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Lady Starlight's comment is such, such a good omen. :nooo:

The return of Gaga's underground artist side, I could not be happier about that prospect! :firega:

Where is the comment? Did I miss something? 

Gorehound
4 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk about half of them. As far as I know, the only one that has beef with her is Justin. 

@Ladle Ghoulash @candydarling

Why does he hate Gaga now? Do you know what happened?

I'm fine, Ta

Ziggy

It wouldn’t happen. She fell out with that gang hence Justin’s comments. But they’d fallen out sooner. My friend is friends with a bunch of them and didn’t give salacious details but basically just said they all hate her from some falling out post ARTPOP which felt weird to say at the time and implausible (mom works at Netflix teas) but from Justin’s comments that’s evident lmao I don’t believe starlight is a part of that or maybe they patched it? At most they people would work cordially together as they have before but they’re not the same crew they were when she started out. It’s a VERY different sitch now

• Like 2

Ziggy
4 hours ago, candydarling said:

darian darling, I don't know the beef, but she's besties with Justin and seem to be on the same side

They are lol

Ziggy
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I don’t think this is possible. Lady Starlight, Breedlove, Tommy London & Brian Newman seem to be the only ones still friends with Gaga. Justin showed his true colors along with Darian and Gaga & Bo seem to have had a falling out. I think she had a falling out with a lot of other old NYC pals. 

I don’t think we can say it’s true colors coming out when there’s probably a LOT more context to it than what we see lol

Ladle Ghoulash
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

It wouldn’t happen. She fell out with that gang hence Justin’s comments. But they’d fallen out sooner. My friend is friends with a bunch of them and didn’t give salacious details but basically just said they all hate her from some falling out post ARTPOP which felt weird to say at the time and implausible (mom works at Netflix teas) but from Justin’s comments that’s evident lmao I don’t believe starlight is a part of that or maybe they patched it? At most they people would work cordially together as they have before but they’re not the same crew they were when she started out. It’s a VERY different sitch now

I kinda wanna know the reasoning, but I also get the feeling that it’s probably something petty 🪦

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

Borisapillar

Surprised no one has mentioned Lüc, who seemed to be at the center of the “Rivington Rebels” and of course he and Gaga fell out years and years ago.

Ziggy
15 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I kinda wanna know the reasoning, but I also get the feeling that it’s probably something petty 🪦

From what my friend *did tell me it kind of is like the petty stuff that all friendships fall out for. Like it isn’t super fascinating stuff but I guess interesting in that she’s a larger than life celebrity and still has normal friendship fallouts with multiple sides, povs, and all that?

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
33 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

From what my friend *did tell me it kind of is like the petty stuff that all friendships fall out for. Like it isn’t super fascinating stuff but I guess interesting in that she’s a larger than life celebrity and still has normal friendship fallouts with multiple sides, povs, and all that?

I just think it’s funny that it’s probably petty and yet it yielded such an outsized response from Justin 🪦 Homeboy tried to go in for the kill over something that probably didn’t warrant it 

• Like 2

Ziggy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I just think it’s funny that it’s probably petty and yet it yielded such an outsized response from Justin 🪦 Homeboy tried to go in for the kill over something that probably didn’t warrant it 

it’s kind of funny bc I feel like people say things of that caliber of drama within their friendships that are quarreling or falling out but those friendship fallouts aren’t happening in the press and don’t usually involve one of the most recognizable names on the planet so the stakes are only personally high and dramatic, not also professionally and culturally too LOL. Like if you remove names, this just sounds like any ol’ friend breakup situation which I find lowkey fascinating bc when you attach names suddenly it’s like WOAHHHH what’s going ON?!

like it’s literally same as any friends but bc of who is involved suddenly the stakes of what’s said and where are HUGE. It’s why it’s funny when people try to discount whatever he said bc I’m like look whatever happened is deeply personal, we just happen to be privy to it’s ramifications rather than the fight itself.

Edited by Ziggy

G U C C I
23 hours ago, Ziggy said:

It’s funny you mentioned a huge fallout after ARTPOP when Justin was in the studio with her and Bloodpop for several sessions during the recording of Joanne. 

Ziggy
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

It’s funny you mentioned a huge fallout after ARTPOP when Justin was in the studio with her and Bloodpop for several sessions during the recording of Joanne. 

I didn’t say huge, just that they’d fallen out. Justin worked with bloodpop on sorry and so it makes sense that he was brought in around that time bc the song was enormous. who knows maybe it was cordial or maybe the beef had yet to be expressed to Gaga lmao I was only told the side of the RR crew so maybe they’d commiserated themselves. It’s a lot of what ifs is my point. but all I know is I was told of a falling out pre-Joanne which I know was then bc the friend and I were hanging at a place that closed before Joanne came out. All I’m saying is if you check on the socials of some of the crew like Darian from back then they mysteriously just up and stop talking anything Gaga sometime in that post-ARTPOP era after more often posting stuff or being tangentially involved. But this is also why I have never posted about it here bc people will immediately come in with some this or that thing to prove it wrong and all I know is what I was told by someone who is good friends with the whole crew of people and also a fan of Gaga’s, to be clear. I didn’t know who some of the crew were prior to talking to him so I was inclined to believe this wasn’t just a useless flex lmao

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Night Vision
On 6/7/2024 at 11:01 PM, Ziggy said:

On 6/8/2024 at 10:41 PM, G U C C I said:

Even later than Joanne, Justin co-wrote 911 and Alice on Chromatica, so their falling out must have been in the last few years.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqgWkc-6KmE7LD2n1dSFH

Ziggy
On 7/11/2024 at 3:45 PM, Night Vision said:

Even later than Joanne, Justin co-wrote 911 and Alice on Chromatica, so their falling out must have been in the last few years.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqgWkc-6KmE7LD2n1dSFH

Nah it was prior to this but I can only assume it was like…we’re not besties anymore but we’re fine and you wanna work with me so let’s do it. Then *something must have really ticked him off about the nurtec ad thing. Like I assume it was probably like growing apart for whatever reasons, she hit him up and they worked together but it probably didn’t go much deeper than a good collab (which we know bc those two songs are the best in the album lol), then those reasons and resentments that had long been there and caused the distance just *popped*