💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
4 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Okay I have Posted 4 articles about the performances (Tonight Show, BBC One, Jimmy Kimmel and Star AcadĂŠmy)

@ImpossiblePrincess just a quick shoutout to you for managing all this, since a lot of info is coming to you at the same time right now, but know that I really enjoy this game (and also take it a bit too serious :D) 

thankyou, really do appreciate that haha, I like this game also and wanted to give it a proper season :D

remember you can still do social media promotion and any other TV or Radio that wasn't listed in the promo post

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 2

Auralegends
1 minute ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

thankyou, really do appreciate that haha, I like this game also and wanted to give it a proper season :D

remember you can still do social media promotion and any other TV or Radio that wasn't listed in the promo post

-Dua Lipa teases the song the day before on her social media: "I hope you are all ready to fall...❤️💙" Later that day, she will announce the track title before it is released at Midnight.
-Every day of the Week, she will post on instagram, facebook, tiktok and X behind the scenes pictures of the music video 
-Live performances are put on youtube and socials 12h after the live performance on TV
-She will do an instagram live on Monday in the afternoon and on Tiktok on Tuesday in the afternoon

---------------

In general, how much time do we have to work on the promo posts in here? OR is there some kind of limit? Not to be overloading this whole thread with posts as we can keep writing :teehee:

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITIES - WEEK 1 03/06/24-09/06/24

Prices depend on the amount of exposure your artists will get from the promo.

TV

other TV promotion is allowed and is free, however these are the biggest exposure for your artists, some shows air weekdays, some weekends, you can book as many of your artists on these shows that have more than one guest, however each artist can only appear on a show once a week, example, an artist can't appear on Jimmy Kimmel more than once a week.

To complete the promotion, you have to write (or use AI) to write an article that explains what happened on your artist's appearance on the show.

Make sure to specify what days you are booking, you can claim a promo slot by replying to this post. 

US/Canada:

Reveal hidden contents

The Tonight Show - $75,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)
Thursday 6th June - Fiona Apple @bees and honeyy
Friday 7th June - Luna Luna @homomo

Jimmy Kimmel - $50,000 (per slot)
Wednesday 5th June - Fiona Apple @bees and honeyy
Friday 7th June - Dua Lipa @Auralegends

Watch What Happens, Andy Cohen - $25,000 (per slot)
(3 guests per show, Sunday-Thursday, no performance, interview only)
Thursday 6th June - Luna Luna @homomo

Saturday Night Live - $100,000 - BOOKED
(1 guest, Saturday, 2 performances)
Saturday 8th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Good Morning America - $50,000 (per slot)
Tuesday 4th June - Luna Luna @homomo

The View - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, no performance, interview only)
Monday 3rd June - Luna Luna @homomo

Star AcadĂŠmie - Canada - $25,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest per show, Saturday, 1 performance)
Saturday 8th June - Dua Lipa @Auralegends

Europe:

Reveal hidden contents

The Jonathan Ross TV Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Saturday, 1 performance and interview)

The Graham Norton Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Friday, 1 performance and interview)
Friday 7th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

The X-Factor UK - $75,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Sunday, 1 performance)

Good Morning Britain - UK - $35,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)
Wednesday 5th June - @CupcakkesWig
Thursday 6th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Le Grand Journal - France - $35,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)
Friday 7th June - Fiona Apple @bees and honeyy

On N'est pas CouchĂŠ - France - $20,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Saturday, 1 performance and interview)

Wetten, Dass..? - Germany - $25,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest, Saturday - 1 performance)
Saturday 8th June - Fiona Apple @bees and honeyy

Quelli Che il Calcio - Spain - $15,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Sunday, 1 performance and interview)

Oceania:

Reveal hidden contents

Australian Idol - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Sunday, 1 performance)

Sunrise - Australia - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Asia:

Reveal hidden contents

Sukkiri!! - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

SMAPxSMAP - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday, 2 performances and interview)

Radio

Hide contents

The Howard Stern Show - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Thursday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

BBC One - UK - $15,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only, no performance)
Tuesday 4th June - Dua Lipa @Auralegends
Wednesday 5th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Other radio station promotional appearances are free and for you to choose! 

I will let all of you know the amount of money your record label has :D 

@bees and honeyy @Maria Brink @Grim @homomo @doraemon @TEANUS @Auralegends @gagzus @CupcakkesWig

Please book Cupcakke in for a radio appearance on BBC One for Thursday 🥰

• Love 1

bees and honeyy

‘Roaring Blue Flame was written in my house, with my dog. It fell somewhere in the middle of the record’s creation, but it feels like a thesis statement.’ - Fiona Apple on Twitter

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
2 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

-Dua Lipa teases the song the day before on her social media: "I hope you are all ready to fall...❤️💙" Later that day, she will announce the track title before it is released at Midnight.
-Every day of the Week, she will post on instagram, facebook, tiktok and X behind the scenes pictures of the music video 
-Live performances are put on youtube and socials 12h after the live performance on TV
-She will do an instagram live on Monday in the afternoon and on Tiktok on Tuesday in the afternoon

---------------

In general, how much time do we have to work on the promo posts in here? OR is there some kind of limit? Not to be overloading this whole thread with posts as we can keep writing :teehee:

you have until Sunday for the end of the first week, the first charts are posted next monday, so you can make detailed articles if you wanted to or post throughout the week, usually you post articles the day of the promo so if you booked something for Tuesday, you would post the promo article on Tuesday, but it's ok to post them before if you don't have time :D 

• Thanks 1

ImpossiblePrincess
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

@bees and honeyy - $595,000

@Maria Brink - $1 Million

@Grim - $1 Million

@homomo - $805,000

@doraemon - $850,000

@TEANUS - $800,000

@Auralegends - $825,000

@gagzus - $1 Million

@CupcakkesWig - $865,000

updated label money with everyone's promo :D 

Edited by ImpossiblePrincess
  • Love 3

homomo

2688x1076-Q75_cc5dc1612885386d2d746026f4

Exclusive Interview with Luna Luna on The View - 2024-06-03

Spoiler

The View: Today, we're thrilled to welcome Luna Luna, the avant-garde artist who's making waves in the music scene with her debut single "Shadow of the Moon." Welcome, Luna!

Luna Luna: Thank you for having me! It's a pleasure to be here.

The View: Your artistry is quite unique, blending industrial, electronic, and post-punk influences. Can you tell us more about your journey and how you developed your distinct sound?

Luna Luna: Absolutely. I grew up in a small town just outside Calgary, Canada. Growing up in a rural, conservative environment presented its own set of challenges, especially when you feel different. Music became my outlet, a way to express myself and explore who I am. The raw, gritty sounds of industrial music and the rebellious spirit of post-punk really resonated with me. I began blending these elements with electronic music to create a sound that's both eerie and captivating. It's been a journey of self-discovery and pushing boundaries.

The View: Who are some of your biggest influences in music?

Luna Luna: I've been deeply inspired by artists like Nine Inch Nails, Siouxsie and the Banshees, BjĂśrk, and Grimes. Each of them has a unique approach to music and art, and they've all influenced my sound and style in different ways. They taught me the importance of staying true to my artistic vision and not being afraid to experiment.

The View: Your debut single, "Shadow of the Moon," has been described as haunting and intense. What inspired this track?

Luna Luna: "Shadow of the Moon" is inspired by themes of alienation, dystopia, and self-discovery. I wanted to capture the feeling of being lost in a dark, industrial world and finding a way to navigate through it. The full moon symbolizes a guiding light in the darkness, a source of inspiration and strength.

The View: That's fascinating. Can you give us a little teaser about your upcoming album?

Luna Luna: Of course! My upcoming album dives even deeper into the themes explored in "Shadow of the Moon." It's a mix of haunting vocals, heavy synths, and abrasive industrial beats, creating a soundscape that's both eerie and captivating. Each track tells a different part of the story, taking listeners on a journey through the dark and dystopian world I've created. I'm really excited to share it with everyone soon.

The View: We can't wait to hear it! Thank you so much for joining us today, Luna. We're excited to see where your journey takes you next.

Luna Luna: Thank you! It's been great talking with you.

• Love 1

bees and honeyy

Fiona Apple: ‘Roaring Blue Flame’

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

‘Roaring Blue Flame’

Length: 04:02

Writers: Fiona Apple

Producers: Fiona Apple, Amy Aileen Wood, Sebastian Steinberg, David Garza 

Released: June 4th, 2024

Fiona Apple has independently released music for decades, but her recent signing to Archive Records is anticipate to thrust her into the public eye any moment now. With this comes her new single, entitled ‘Roaring Blue Flame’, which was released today. The release was staggered, and dropped in each region at midnight local time. 

‘Roaring Blue Flame’ has a runtime of four minutes and two seconds, and was written by Apple, and co-produced by Apple, Amy Aileen Wood, Sebastian Steinberg, and David Garza, all of which are frequent collaborators of hers. 

The production of this new single is elaborate, adorned with programmed drums, thundering synths, and various shakes and rattles from all manner of instruments, and likely non-instruments, as is a typicality of Apple’s music. Apple’s lyricism is, as ever, highly self-critical and reflective, and the writing is perhaps some of her best and she slips between the layers of instruments and hums manically in instrumental breaks. Although ‘Roaring Blue Flame’ isn’t immediately comparable to anything Apple has offered prior to her signing with Archive Records, it certainly serves as an appropriate continuation of her independent works. 

Prior to the announcement of the single, Apple had been announced for a variety of promotional appearances in the USA, as well as the UK, France, and Germany. This led to rampant speculation, which was quickly diffused when a formal announcement was made on Twitter. Apple has also since confirmed that this is not just a standalone song, but rather the lead single of her forthcoming sixth studio album, but her first with a major label. The new record is created solely by the team behind ‘Roaring Blue Flame’, but Apple assures that this does not necessarily mean that the song is wholly indicative of the record’s sound, but rather it ebbs and flows through a range of genres and themes. 

Alongside the release of the single, it has been confirmed that a music video will drop today, directed and produced entirely by Apple herself too. She explained on an Instagram Live earlier this week that, ‘it is far more enjoyable to work on things alone, or with a small group.’ In this Instagram Live, she reflected on the production of previous records and how she oftentimes found the process stressful, but as her career has progressed, she’s managed to streamline her operations and find joy in the solace of making music in a smaller team with a united vision. She teases that this new record is that which she is most proud of yet, and also alluded to an excitement towards playing the new record live in the ‘near future’. 

This week will see ‘Roaring Blue Flame’ crash land into the world, and Fiona Apple take it by storm. Keep a close eye on her, as many more announcements are imminent. 

‘Roaring Blue Flame’ is available for digital download now. It is also available on all streaming platforms, and CD singles of the song are available on her website. 

Lyrics: 

In the quiet of the night, 

I hear the whispers,

Of a world that's long forgotten, 

wrapped in blisters.

In the shadows, 

there's a tale of fleeting fame,

Dancing in the heart of a 

roaring blue flame.

Oh, the roaring blue flame, 

it consumes, it tames,

In the silence, 

it calls out my name.

Through the ashes and the pain, 

it remains the same,

The eternal, the haunting, 

the flame.

In the stillness of my mind, 

I find reflections,

Of a love that's lost its way, 

through misdirection.

In the embers of the past, 

I see a game,

Played by the ghost of a 

roaring blue flame.

In the depths of my despair

I feel its fire,

Burning through the lies

igniting my desire.

In the echoes of a dream

I hear it claim,

the truth that's buried in the flame.

In the dawn's early light

I see the remnants,

Of a world that's been reborn

in its presence.

In the flicker of its glow

there's no shame,

Only the purity of the 

roaring blue flame.

Oh, the roaring blue flame, 

it consumes and it tames,

In the silence, 

it calls out my name.

Through the ashes and the pain, 

it remains the same,

the roaring blue flame.

In the end, 

we are but sparks in its fire,

Destined to ignite, 

to burn: a pyre

in the heart of every soul

it's all the same,

We are all part of the 

roaring blue flame.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

homomo
8 minutes ago, bees and honeyy said:

Dancing in the heart of a roaring blue flame.

Played by the ghost of a roaring blue flame.

There's no shame. Only the purity of the roaring blue flame.

All four of these lines are everything :bradley:

• Love 1

bees and honeyy

‘Roaring Blue Flame music video out in one hour! I made this for you.’ - Fiona Apple on Twitter 

doraemon
Posted (edited)

@ImpossiblePrincess I want to book Graham Norton, Watch What Happens Live, Sukkiri and Sunrise, please

Edited by doraemon

Edu

wish chatgpt was a thing back when i had to describe a the x-factor performance lol @Ronlop

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

PartySick
On 6/2/2024 at 7:09 PM, homomo said:

Yeah I don't see why not! It's not like we're profiting off it or anything. It's all just for fun to play this game.

@River just wanna make sure it's okay to generate AI content to play this game?

The only time we've ever warned for anything AI is when somebody was absolutely spamming AI Gaga covers of other songs (thread after thread after thread) so it's totally fine to use here as long as it doesn't break normal posting rules (nsfw, formatting, etc), which it shouldn't

On 6/2/2024 at 7:05 PM, ImpossiblePrincess said:

thankyou, I wouldn’t get a warning point for that right? 🤣

also thankyou for the amazing advertisement haha!!

Don't spam other game threads but you can pop in and tag the players there or here and see if they're interested :flower:

💚
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

homomo

zeoob-com-wd3fxjcs5j-photo.png

• Love 1