other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Auralegends

Monday 08/07/2024/ Taylor Swift on Good Morning Britain

maxresdefault.jpg

### Interview with Taylor Swift on Good Morning Britain

**Host Susanna Reid:** Good morning, Taylor! It’s so wonderful to have you with us today.

**Taylor Swift:** Thank you so much for having me, Susanna. It’s great to be here!

**Host Ben Shephard:** We’ve been eagerly waiting to talk about your new singles, "Would've, Could've, Should've" and "You're on Your Own, Kid," as well as your album "Would've, Could've, Should've." Tell us about the inspiration behind these songs and the album.

**Taylor Swift:** Absolutely! This album has been a very personal project for me. "Would've, Could've, Should've" explores the concept of regret and the alternate paths our lives could have taken. It’s about reflecting on past decisions and wondering how things might have turned out differently. "You're on Your Own, Kid" is a more introspective track that delves into the feeling of independence and the realization that, at the end of the day, we are responsible for our own happiness and success.

**Susanna Reid:** Those themes sound incredibly relatable. How did you approach the songwriting process for this album?

**Taylor Swift:** I wanted this album to be very raw and honest, so I spent a lot of time journaling and revisiting old memories and emotions. The songs came together quite organically as I poured my heart into them. It was a therapeutic experience for me, and I hope listeners can connect with the emotions I’ve shared.

**Ben Shephard:** You've always been known for your powerful lyrics and storytelling. How do you feel this album compares to your previous work?

**Taylor Swift:** I think this album is a bit more introspective and mature. I've grown a lot since my earlier albums, both as a person and an artist. This album reflects that growth and a deeper understanding of myself and my experiences.

**Susanna Reid:** We’re excited to hear more about it, and I understand you’ll be performing a mashup of your new singles for us today?

**Taylor Swift:** Yes, I’ll be performing a mashup of "Would've, Could've, Should've" and "You're on Your Own, Kid." I wanted to blend the themes of reflection and independence to give a cohesive performance that showcases the essence of the album.

**Ben Shephard:** We can’t wait! Let’s take a look at Taylor Swift’s performance.

### Taylor Swift's Performance

Taylor Swift took to the stage on Good Morning Britain, looking effortlessly stylish in a chic, yet understated outfit. She wore a tailored black blazer over a white silk blouse, paired with high-waisted black trousers and ankle boots. Her hair was styled in loose waves, framing her face beautifully, and her makeup was natural with a touch of bold red lipstick, giving her a classic and elegant look.

The stage was set with soft, ambient lighting that created an intimate atmosphere. As the music started, Taylor began with the poignant melody of "Would've, Could've, Should've." Her voice was rich with emotion, drawing the audience into the reflective lyrics. The performance then seamlessly transitioned into "You're on Your Own, Kid," picking up the tempo slightly and introducing a sense of determination and resilience.

Taylor’s stage presence was captivating; she moved gracefully, connecting with the audience through her expressive delivery and heartfelt performance. The mashup was a perfect blend of both songs, highlighting the thematic connection between them and showcasing Taylor’s vocal range and lyrical prowess.

As the performance concluded, the audience erupted in applause, clearly moved by the powerful and emotive delivery. Taylor smiled, thanking the audience and the hosts before stepping off the stage, leaving a lasting impression with her poignant and beautifully executed mashup.

• Love 1

Auralegends

Tuesday 09/07/2024 - Taylor Swift on Le Grand Journal

sddefault.jpg

### Interview with Taylor Swift on Le Grand Journal

**Host Antoine de Caunes:** Bonsoir, Taylor! It's a pleasure to have you here with us on Le Grand Journal.

**Taylor Swift:** Bonsoir, Antoine! Thank you so much for having me. It’s wonderful to be here.

**Host Maïtena Biraben:** We are thrilled to talk about your latest singles, "Would've, Could've, Should've" and "You're on Your Own, Kid," as well as your album "Would've, Could've, Should've." Can you tell us about the inspiration behind these new works?

**Taylor Swift:** Of course! This album is very close to my heart. "Would've, Could've, Should've" deals with the theme of regret and the many paths our lives could take based on our choices. It's about reflecting on those decisions and contemplating the what-ifs. On the other hand, "You're on Your Own, Kid" focuses on the journey of self-reliance and understanding that ultimately, we have to depend on ourselves for our own happiness and success.

**Antoine de Caunes:** Those are profound themes. How did the creation process of this album differ from your previous ones?

**Taylor Swift:** This album required a lot of introspection. I spent a lot of time writing down my thoughts, revisiting past experiences, and channeling those emotions into the music. It was a deeply personal and cathartic process for me. The songs developed naturally as I poured my soul into them, and I believe that authenticity will resonate with my listeners.

**Maïtena Biraben:** Your ability to convey emotion through your lyrics is truly remarkable. How do you feel this album stands out in your discography?

**Taylor Swift:** I think this album shows a more mature and reflective side of me. I've grown both personally and artistically, and I wanted this album to reflect that evolution. It's a more nuanced and introspective body of work that I’m really proud of.

**Antoine de Caunes:** We’re excited to hear more about it. We understand you’ll be performing a mashup of your new singles for us tonight?

**Taylor Swift:** Yes, I’ll be performing a mashup of "Would've, Could've, Should've" and "You're on Your Own, Kid." I wanted to create a performance that blends the reflective and empowering themes of both songs.

**Maïtena Biraben:** We’re looking forward to it! Let’s enjoy Taylor Swift’s performance.

### Taylor Swift's Performance

Taylor Swift graced the stage of Le Grand Journal, exuding sophistication in a stunning outfit. She wore a sleek, sequined navy blue dress that shimmered under the stage lights, paired with silver stilettos. Her hair was elegantly styled in a loose updo, with a few tendrils framing her face. Her makeup was refined, with a smoky eye and a nude lip, complementing her overall elegant appearance.

The stage was beautifully lit with soft blue and white hues, creating an ethereal ambiance. As the music began, Taylor started with the introspective and haunting melody of "Would've, Could've, Should've." Her voice was filled with emotion, captivating the audience with the depth of her lyrics. The performance then transitioned smoothly into "You're on Your Own, Kid," introducing a more upbeat rhythm while maintaining the emotional intensity.

Taylor's presence on stage was magnetic. She connected with the audience through her expressive gestures and heartfelt delivery. The mashup showcased her versatility as an artist, blending the contemplative and empowering themes seamlessly. Her vocal performance was both powerful and nuanced, highlighting her range and the emotive power of her music.

As the performance concluded, the audience erupted in enthusiastic applause. Taylor smiled warmly, thanking the audience and the hosts before gracefully exiting the stage, leaving a lasting impression with her powerful and elegantly executed mashup.

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina's Radio Interview on Z100 NYC: Unveiling 'Red Strings', 'Crush', and 'Mood Swings'**

Lena Katina, the iconic voice from t.A.T.u., recently graced the studios of Z100 NYC for an in-depth radio interview, delving into her latest singles, upcoming album, and the intricate journey of her solo career. The interview, filled with candid moments and musical previews, offered listeners a comprehensive glimpse into her artistic evolution and future plans.

### **New Singles and Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

Katina began by discussing her new singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," both of which have been met with enthusiasm from fans.

**Lena Katina:** "'Red Strings' is a deeply personal track about the invisible connections that bind us, no matter the distance. 'Crush' is more about the excitement and butterflies of new love. My upcoming album, 'Mood Swings,' is a mix of both upbeat tracks and ballads, reflecting the various emotional states we all go through."

She also treated listeners to an acapella preview of a new song from the album, capturing their imaginations with the poignant lyrics:

**Lena Katina (singing):**
“In a castle cold and high  
A princess fair caught love's sly eye  
Her father, marquis, honor bound  
The general's darkness soon came 'round  

Silent tears fall like heavy rain  
Her light stolen, heart in pain  
Cruel love turned to misery  
A kingdom lost to treachery.”

### **Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her career, Katina spoke about the differences between her current solo journey and her past with t.A.T.u.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible part of my life, but going solo allowed me to find my own voice and artistic expression. It's been a challenging but rewarding path, and I feel more connected to my music now than ever before."

### **Relationship with Julia Volkova**

When asked about her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, Katina shared her thoughts.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I have a lot of history together. While we don't work together anymore, there's always a sense of respect and nostalgia for what we achieved as t.A.T.u. We both have our own paths now, but the memories are cherished."

### **Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina explained her preference for staying away from political topics in her public life.

**Lena Katina:** "I believe music should be a unifying force. Politics can be very divisive, and I want my music to bring people together, not separate them. My focus is on creating positive, relatable experiences through my songs."

### **Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina took a moment to reflect on her past solo work and how it has shaped her current sound.

**Lena Katina:** "Each album represents a different phase of my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about defining myself outside of t.A.T.u. 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore more deeply personal and artistic themes. Every project has been a step towards where I am now with 'Mood Swings.'"

### **Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Discussing her bi-continental lifestyle, Katina highlighted how living in Moscow and Los Angeles influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Both cities offer such different vibes and energies. Moscow is home with its rich culture, while Los Angeles is a melting pot of creativity. This mix keeps me grounded and inspired, helping me create music that resonates with a wide audience."

### **A Second Chance in Hollywood**

Katina shared why she decided to give Hollywood another shot.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood is full of opportunities and challenges. I wanted to push myself and see what I could achieve in such a dynamic environment. This time, I'm more experienced and ready to tackle whatever comes my way."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on Z100 NYC was a testament to her growth as an artist and individual. With new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" setting the stage for her upcoming album "Mood Swings," fans are eagerly anticipating the next chapter in her musical journey. Through her reflections on the past and insights into her present, Katina continues to captivate and inspire audiences around the world.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines on Le Grand Journal: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently made a captivating appearance on *Le Grand Journal* to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. In an engaging interview, Banks discussed her latest music, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," her love for France, and her future plans. She also took a moment to express her support for the French Olympic team. To the delight of the audience, Banks performed "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island” live on the show.

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview began with the host congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share more about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to *Le Grand Journal*! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host started.

“Thank you so much! It’s wonderful to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work but delves deeper into different genres and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to experience the journey.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation then turned to Banks’ decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan-favorite track.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. What made you decide to re-release it?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a song that has always meant a lot to me and my fans,” Banks replied. “I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*. Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to connect with the track in a fresh way.”

#### The Creative Process Behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was a process of discovery and experimentation,” Banks said. “I wanted to push my boundaries and explore new sounds and stories. The album is a blend of various genres and themes, all coming together to create a cohesive narrative. It’s a reflection of my growth as an artist.”

#### Love for France and Its Clubs

Banks also expressed her admiration for France, particularly its vibrant nightlife and club scene.

“You’ve mentioned your love for France. What do you enjoy most about our country?” the host asked.

“France has an incredible energy that I absolutely adore,” Banks said. “The people, the culture, and especially the clubs – there’s just something so electric about the nightlife here. Performing in France is always a highlight for me because the audience is so passionate and lively.”

#### Support for the French Olympic Team

In a heartfelt moment, Banks shared her encouragement for the French Olympic team and her excitement for the upcoming opening ceremony.

“I want to wish the French Olympic team all the best and show my support,” Banks said. “I’m really looking forward to watching the opening ceremony. It’s such a beautiful showcase and a great source of inspiration for artists planning their tours.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To conclude the interview, the host asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any tours or new projects coming up?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island.” Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *Le Grand Journal* provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

• Love 1

TEANUS

@Maria Brink why has thou forsaken us and is not slaying with a CAL Gaga album right now :dom:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE INTERVIEWED ON THE KYLE AND JACKIE O SHOW (JULY 8, 2024)

kyle-adn-jackie-o-win-a-holiday-.jpg

Ariana Grande is continuing her promotional trek for 'Eternal Sunshine', her seventh studio album, with continued media appearances in Australia! She called The Kyle and Jackie O Show during the promotional efforts for the album's number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", and promised to visit the show in person for an in-studio appearance. The promotional tour for the album and its singles has taken her to the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, and Australia! Australian promo began this past weekend with appearances on Australian Idol and Sunrise, and she continued her streak by fulfilling her earlier promise and sitting down for an interview with Kyle and Jackie O.

On her current visit to Australia:

"I've been having so much fun being back in Australia! You know I had to fulfill my promise - I told you guys last month I would come down soon! But yeah, Australia is always so wonderful and such a blast, I feel like it's definitely one of my favorite countries to visit. You guys have such a good, positive energy. We did Sunrise last Friday actually just a few hours after we landed and then we took Saturday to prepare for Idol and spend some time in Sydney. Then Sunday we did Idol and it was so much fun, I've been so excited to perform for you guys again. It's been seven years too long!"

On further plans for the 'Eternal Sunshine' era:

"There's so much planned for the era! It's going to last a while. I know I was 'gone' for so long in the terms of my fans and releasing music on my own and I knew that I really wanted to deliver a huge, full package and experience for them. I'm not ready to talk about a lot of it because we've really been having fun surprising you....but I will say that the next single is 'We Can't Be Friends'. It's really personal to me lyrically and it tells an important story that's a huge element of the album overall. I've been saving it for the right time, I almost saved it even longer and was going to put out something else, but like I said - we're just getting started so there will be time for lots of songs to have their time to shine!"

Why she didn't want to focus her music entirely on media scrutiny she received last year:

"I think it would be repetitive. And it is on there a lot, in my opinion. 'The Boy Is Mine' is very much about that - but me taking what they're saying and morphing it into a narrative that I find interesting, catchy, and with a better, empowering energy. 'Yes, And?' is as well. Probably even a few that you don't realize. But the music has to be relatable for people to enjoy and to be able to connect to themselves. If people can't connect to what I'm saying than what am I even saying it for or doing it for? And not everyone lives this kind of life, and I'm so beyond thankful for every opportunity and privilege, but it's just the reality that not everyone can relate to millions of people speculating on who you are involved with, why, and when."

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS 'YES, AND?' SOLO ON AUSTRALIA'S THE MORNING SHOW (JULY 9, 2024)

The_Morning_Show_2023.svg

Ariana Grande has taken over Australia as the latest stop on her promotional tour for 'Eternal Sunshine' and its latest single, "Yes, And?". Previous stops included her home country, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, France, Germany, and Italy, where appeared on outlets like Saturday Night Live, UK's The X Factor, Le Grand Journal, and more. She landed in Australia last Friday and has so far appeared on Sunrise and The Kyle and Jackie O Show and performed a medley of "The Boy Is Mine" and "Yes, And?" on Australia's installment of the talent competition show, Idol. She continued efforts with a performance on The Morning Show, the popular daytime program.

Kylie Gillies announced Ariana's performance following a commercial break, saying, "We want to take this moment to welcome to the studio a very special performer. You know her for iconic vocals and catchy radio smash hits, everyone give a round of applause for the new single, 'Yes, And?', from the one and only, Ariana Grande!". After the hyping introduction, the camera panned over to the studio's stage, where Ari was seen standing at a mic stand on the stage alone as "Yes, And" began playing. Soon, Ari smiled into the camera as she began harmonizing the track's opening vocals. 

During the song's opening, the stage lights had illuminated the stage a bright yellow until the beat drop, when they changed to a lush, encompassing red. When the song's first verse arrived, Ariana stayed at the mic stand, delivering a lighter version of the track's choreography with her arms only. She added in some extra Vogue movements with her arms to fill in for the sections she couldn't do while staying stationary at the mic stand. When the song's first chorus arrived, she remained on the stage solo and continued to deliver her signature flawless live vocals.

Throughout the second verse and second chorus of the track, Ariana remained at the mic stand, continuing to deliver an arms-only rendition of the song's choreography as she glided through its lyrics. The performance highlighted her vocals and allowed her to focus on delivering a flawless vocal rendition. When the song's spoken-word bridge arrived, she finally took the mic off of the stand and began walking around the stage. During the final chorus of the track, she pranced around the stage, still alone. When the performance ended, she posed on the stage solo in a position similar to the beginning of the track's music video. 

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE APPEARS ON HOT ONES YOUTUBE SERIES (JULY 9, 2024)

Hot_Ones_Logo.jpg?p=facebook

Ariana Grande has taken the world by storm during her 'Eternal Sunshine' era! The album, her seventh, was preceded by its number one single, "The Boy Is Mine", dropped with no announcement less than two days after a mysterious, conspicuous social media post. The second single, "Yes, And?", was launched alongside the album, which was also released with little to no prior details shared. In promotion for the album and its first two singles, she's appeared on media outlets like Good Morning America, Music Station in Japan, UK's The X Factor, Australian Idol, and more, alongside magazine covers, radio interviews, billboards, and more! Now, she's expanded her horizons for YouTube series, with the huge online program, "Hot Ones", having shared their video of their time with Ariana, during which she tried various hot sauce flavors using cauliflower wings, as Ari is mostly vegan.

The episode opens with the shows host, Sean Evans, thanking Ariana for appearing on the program, to which she responded, "thank you for having me! I'm.....scared....excited, but scared *laughs* to be here!". He asks about her experience and preferences when it comes to spicy foods, hot sauces, and peppers. She says that she's Italian, so they're cooking is more focused on "herbs, spices, acidity, cheese" rather than opposed to "spicy peppers or vinegars, I guess....hopefully that makes sense *laughs*". Ari displayed a huge sense of humor, showing that she is intimated by the task at hand but is still open to new experiences and knows that the experience is likely comedic for her fans and everyone involved.

Soon, Sean and Ariana dive right into trying the lesser spicy flavors, with Sean first acknowledging Ari's use of cauliflower wings as a result of her mostly vegan diet. She shares that she chooses the diet "because I love animals. And I know that a lot of other things come from animals so I don't think I could ever attempt to come across as someone who swears by absolutely no use of animal products. But....I do think....know that there are a lot of issues in terms of ethics in the meat production industry and it really impacted me to a point that I don't think I could eat most of it again". They then try the first sauce flavor, which Ari says is, "zesty" and enjoyable.

After sharing that the first flavor tasting gave her a new sense of confidence, Ari responds to a question from Sean regarding her inspirations behind 'Eternal Sunshine' and if she thinks it's her best album to date. Ariana says, "I think so. I think it's my most self aware album for sure. Songs like "Yes, And?" were definitely the most fun I've had making music in a long time, so that says a lot too". They move on to trying a few more sauce flavors, gradually increasing the sauce's ranking on the Scoville scale, which measures intensity or pungency of the spiciness in peppers and other substances. On the fourth flavor, Ari comedically says in a deep voice, "we're getting to the 'put hair on your chest' flavors".

While trying the fifth flavor of sauces, Sean asks Ariana about the music video for "Yes, And?" and calls it "extremely fun". Ari gives some insight into the making of the video, saying "I really wanted to focus on the dance aspect of the video. You can't do a house song that sounds like Vogue and not dance your a** off - see that's why I like YouTube cause I can say that *laughs* But I knew I had to really put on a show for that video and wanted the fans to see that I really put my all into it." He asks if she thinks critics will think twice before writing about her personal life after watching the video, to which she says "hopefully!"

On the sixth and seventh flavors, Sean warns Ariana that guests normally have trouble starting at this point, to which she comedically answers, "Oh....so.....I wasn't supposed to be struggling already? Okay great...cool, everything's fine!". Sean laughs before they take a bite, after which Ari starts fanning her mouth and laughing in pain and at the situation overall. Sean takes the moment to ask a serious question at an awful time: "where do you see yourself in 20 years". Ari laughs before saying, "not here!". The producer brings her a glass of soy milk, which she drinks, before saying, "okay.....nothing to see here".

Sean and Ariana move onto the eighth flavor, which is nearing the upper 25% of the Scoville scale. Sean asks Ariana about which song from 'Eternal Sunshine' has been the most fun to perform so far. Ariana gets to say "'Yes, And?' definitely, because we get to put on such a show every-", before choking and coughing on the spiciness of the hot sauce. Sean laughs for a moment before watching Ari chug the rest of her soy milk and motioning for more, saying "are you okay?". Ari laughs before saying, "no, but yes!", while intermittently drinking water and soy milk. She shares, "I'm done *laughs* I gotta do it for the vocal chords at this point! That was crazy! I can't believe people go further! Kudos to J.Law! *laughs*". Sean thanks Ari for coming to the program and commends her ability to try the sauces. 

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Unveils Tracklist for Upcoming Album "Mood Swings" on CBS This Morning**

Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. star turned solo sensation, graced CBS This Morning with an exclusive reveal that has fans buzzing with excitement. Her highly anticipated album "Mood Swings" is set to release this Friday, and today, she shared the complete tracklist for the first time.

### **Upcoming Album: "Mood Swings"**

During the interview, Lena Katina expressed her enthusiasm about the new album and what it means to her as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is a very personal project for me. It encapsulates the emotional highs and lows I've experienced over the past few years. Each song tells a different part of my story, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it."

### **Tracklist Reveal**

Katina unveiled the tracklist for "Mood Swings," giving fans a sneak peek into the musical journey she's crafted:

1. **Mood Swings**
2. **Red Strings**
3. **Crush**
4. **End of Us**
5. **Far From You**
6. **Freedom**
7. **First Text**
8. **It's A Love Song**
9. **Chocolate**
10. **Rainy Day Blues**
11. **Silent Kingdom**
12. **Solitude Town**
13. **Sunday Morning**
14. **Can't Wait To See You Again**

**Lena Katina:** "Each track has its own unique sound and story. From the upbeat rhythms of 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' to the more introspective 'Rainy Day Blues' and 'Solitude Town,' this album is a reflection of the many moods and experiences that have shaped me."

### **Insight into Selected Tracks**

Katina gave a brief insight into some of the standout tracks:

- **Red Strings:** "This song is about the invisible ties that connect us to our loved ones, no matter where we are."
- **Crush:** "It's all about the exhilarating feeling of new love and the butterflies that come with it."
- **End of Us:** "A more somber track, exploring the emotions when a relationship comes to an end."
- **Freedom:** "An anthem about breaking free from constraints and finding your true self."

### **Looking Back and Moving Forward**

Reflecting on her career, Katina discussed the evolution of her music from her t.A.T.u. days to now.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible chapter of my life, but as a solo artist, I've been able to explore so many different facets of my musical identity. 'Mood Swings' is a culmination of everything I've learned and experienced."

### **Anticipation and Excitement**

Fans around the world are eagerly awaiting the release of "Mood Swings," and Katina's appearance on CBS This Morning only heightened the anticipation.

**Lena Katina:** "I'm so grateful for the support from my fans. This album is for them, and I hope they find as much joy and comfort in these songs as I did creating them."

With "Mood Swings" dropping this Friday, the countdown is officially on. Lena Katina's heartfelt and diverse new album promises to be a significant milestone in her illustrious career, showcasing her growth and evolution as an artist.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Lights Up Y100 Miami: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently appeared on Y100 Miami to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. In a lively interview, Banks discussed her latest music, the creative process behind the album, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and her love for France. She also took a moment to express her support for the USA Olympic team. To the delight of listeners, Banks performed "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island” live on the show.

The interview kicked off with the host congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share more about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to Y100 Miami! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host began.

“Thank you so much! It’s fantastic to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work but delves deeper into different genres and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to experience the journey.”

The conversation then turned to Banks’ decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan-favorite track.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. What made you decide to re-release it?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a song that has always meant a lot to me and my fans,” Banks replied. “I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*. Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to connect with the track in a fresh way.”

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was a process of discovery and experimentation,” Banks said. “I wanted to push my boundaries and explore new sounds and stories. The album is a blend of various genres and themes, all coming together to create a cohesive narrative. It’s a reflection of my growth as an artist.”

#### Love for Miami and Its Clubs

Banks also expressed her admiration for Miami, particularly its vibrant nightlife and club scene.

“You’ve mentioned your love for Miami. What do you enjoy most about the city?” the host asked.

“Miami has an incredible energy that I absolutely adore,” Banks said. “The people, the culture, and especially the clubs – there’s just something so electric about the nightlife there. Performing in Miami is always a highlight for me because the audience is so passionate and lively.”

#### Support for the USA Olympic Team

In a heartfelt moment, Banks shared her encouragement for the USA Olympic team and her excitement for the upcoming opening ceremony.

“I want to wish the USA Olympic team all the best and show my support,” Banks said. “I’m really looking forward to watching the opening ceremony. It’s such a beautiful showcase and a great source of inspiration for artists planning their tours.”

To conclude the interview, the host asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any tours or new projects coming up?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island.” Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on Y100 Miami provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Electrifies 103.5 The BEAT with Performances and Insights on *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Azealia Banks recently appeared on 103.5 The BEAT · Hip Hop and R&B to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. In an engaging interview, Banks discussed her latest music, the creative process behind the album, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and her deep love for 90s hip-hop culture. The show also featured Banks performing "Count Contessa" and “Anna Wintour,” captivating the audience with her powerful vocals and dynamic presence.

The interview began with the host congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share more about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to 103.5 The BEAT! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host started.

“Thank you so much! It’s great to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work but delves deeper into different genres and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to experience the journey.”

#### Love for 90s Hip-Hop Culture

Banks also expressed her admiration for 90s hip-hop culture and its influence on her music.

“You’ve mentioned your love for 90s hip-hop culture. How has it influenced your music?” the host asked.

“The 90s were such a pivotal time for hip-hop,” Banks said. “The creativity, the energy, and the innovation from that era have always inspired me. Artists like Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, and Lil' Kim pushed boundaries and created timeless music. I aim to bring some of that spirit and originality into my own work.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and “Anna Wintour.” Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on 103.5 The BEAT provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

• Love 1

TEANUS

@ImpossiblePrincess I'll actually just stick to Ariana here and then LDR over on Ronlop's or I'm gonna be sweatin :ladyhaha:

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE CONTINUES 'ETERNAL SUNSHINE LIVE SERIES' WITH PERFORMANCE VIDEO OF "YES, AND?" (JULY 10, 2024)

Youtube-logo.jpg

Ariana Grande has been feeding her fans this summer following the launch of her latest studio album, ‘Eternal Sunshine’. After dropping its number one lead single, “The Boy Is Mine”, last month, she released the album two weeks ago by surprise and began a massive promotional trek in support. Alongside the release of the album, she launched "Yes, And?" as its second single. To promote the album and its singles, she's appeared on the likes Good Morning America, UK’s The X Factor, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and performed at the 2024 Glastonbury Festival, and so much more. It doesn’t seem Ari plans on slowing the content train down anytime soon - as she dropped a performance video of "Yes, And?" on YouTube as the second installment an 'Eternal Sunshine Live Series'.

The video kicks off showing a dimly orange lit set with the titles “Eternal Sunshine Live Series” and “Part 2 - Yes, And?” across the screen. The introduction of “Yes, And?” begins immediately and the camera pans to reveal Ariana on the studio stage with dancers formed in a circle around her. As the song's beginning continues, the camera moves in a circle to show all of the dancers and to capture Ari from all angles as she delivers the track's opening vocal harmonies.

When the beat drops, the lights on the set change to bright yellow and the dancers begin to perform the track's choreography, leaving space for Ariana to exit the once-formed circle and to make her way to a mic stand. She sing's the song's first verse at the mic stand before ripping it from the stand and joining the dancers in performing the song's choreography. Throughout the second verse and second chorus of the track, they all perform the track similarly to how it is done in the song's music video.

During the song's spoken-word bridge, the camera pans to show other dancers dressed as the "critics" from the song's music video. Ariana and the former dancers drag them onto the stage just in time for the drop of the final chorus. During the final chorus of the track, the critics join Ari and the other dancers in performing the last bit of its choreography. When the song ended, Ari and all of the dancers applauded one another and cheered and laughed together as the video faded to black displaying the message, "To be continued...".

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE SITS DOWN FOR AN INTERVIEW ON THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT (JULY 10, 2024)

Late_Show_with_Stephen_Colbert_Logo_(201

Ariana Grande is back in the United States to continue promotional efforts for ‘Eternal Sunshine’, her seventh studio album. The surprise release of the project followed the similar release structure for its lead single “The Boy Is Mine”. The promotion and release tactics seem to be paying off for Ari - both the album and single debuted at number one on global charts. The second single, “Yes, And?”, currently sits at number two on global charts as well. To continue to promote the album and its singles, she appeared last night on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, where she discussed “Yes, And?”, plans following ‘Eternal Sunshine’, and more!

Ariana Grande captivated the Late Show audience and Stephen himself with her infectious energy and candid insights into her latest endeavors. Colbert, known for his witty banter, delved straight into Grande's whirlwind promotional schedule, which has seen her traverse the globe from Japan to Canada in support of her newest music. When asked about the toll such extensive travel might be taking on her, Grande responded with characteristic poise. "I prepared for it because I knew I wanted to deliver with a full-fledged era for my fans," she explained. "I genuinely enjoy it, so it doesn’t feel like work."

The conversation then turned to Grande's current single, "Yes, And?" Colbert was curious whether she felt apprehensive about releasing such a "dance-forward" song and its accompanying video. Grande admitted that while the video was initially intimidating, it ultimately became "one of the most freeing moments" of her career. She expressed her love for performing the song, which resonates with fans for its upbeat vibe and catchy hooks. Colbert, not one to shy away from broader topics, inquired about Grande's ventures beyond music and whether "Eternal Sunshine," her latest album, might mark a hiatus. Grande swiftly reassured fans of her commitment to music. "Music is one of my first loves," she emphasized. "I'll always do music in some capacity. I’ll definitely be making more albums sooner rather than later. I just want to simmer with this one for a long time."

The exchange highlighted Grande's dedication to her craft and her evolving artistic journey. Her ability to balance vulnerability with confidence on stage and in conversation underscores why she remains a powerhouse in the music industry. Colbert also took the opportunity to ask about if Ari plans on ever “retiring or slowing down - maybe with children involved?” Ari shared that she “definitely think(s)” she wants at least one kid, but she has no idea “when or how or why or what”, as she revealed with a comedic attitude. 

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Mesmerizes with "Silent Kingdom" Performance on Wetten Dass**

Lena Katina, the acclaimed singer and former t.A.T.u. member, delivered a stunning and emotionally charged performance of her new song "Silent Kingdom" from her upcoming album "Mood Swings" on the popular German television show Wetten Dass. Accompanied by a full orchestra, Katina's performance left the audience in awe as she transformed the stage into a hauntingly beautiful dark castle backdrop.

### **An Enchanting Performance**

Dressed in an elegant, flowing gown, Katina stood at the center of the stage, her presence commanding attention. The backdrop depicted a crumbling dark castle, setting the perfect somber atmosphere for the performance. The orchestra's rich, resonant sounds filled the air, complementing Katina's powerful and emotive vocals.

**Lena Katina:** "Silent Kingdom is one of the most personal and poignant tracks on 'Mood Swings.' Performing it with an orchestra and this stunning backdrop really brought the song to life in a way that I hope resonated deeply with everyone watching."

### **Inspiration Behind "Silent Kingdom"**

Following her performance, Katina took a moment to share the inspiration behind "Silent Kingdom," revealing that it was inspired by one of her favorite Korean webtoons, albeit with a sad twist.

**Lena Katina:** "The story behind 'Silent Kingdom' was inspired by a beautiful Korean webtoon that I adore. The original tale is quite romantic, but I decided to put a melancholic twist on it, exploring themes of loss and heartache within the confines of a decaying castle. It's about the silent tears we shed and the unspoken pain we carry."

### **An Album to Anticipate**

"Silent Kingdom" is one of the tracks on Katina's highly anticipated album "Mood Swings," which is set to be released soon. The album promises to be a versatile and deeply emotional journey, showcasing Katina's growth as an artist.

### **Tracklist for "Mood Swings"**

1. **Mood Swings**
2. **Red Strings**
3. **Crush**
4. **End of Us**
5. **Far From You**
6. **Freedom**
7. **First Text**
8. **It's A Love Song**
9. **Chocolate**
10. **Rainy Day Blues**
11. **Silent Kingdom**
12. **Solitude Town**
13. **Sunday Morning**
14. **Can't Wait To See You Again**

**Lena Katina:** "Each song on this album tells a unique story and delves into different emotions. 'Silent Kingdom' holds a special place in my heart, and I hope it touches everyone who listens to it."

### **A Night to Remember**

Katina's performance on Wetten Dass was not only a showcase of her vocal prowess but also a testament to her ability to connect with audiences through deeply personal and evocative music. As the final notes of "Silent Kingdom" echoed through the studio, the audience erupted in applause, a clear indication of the impact Katina's performance had on all who witnessed it.

With "Mood Swings" set to release soon, Lena Katina continues to captivate and inspire, proving that her musical journey is far from over. Fans eagerly await the full album, ready to experience the emotional depth and artistic brilliance that Katina consistently delivers.