other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Auralegends

MONDAY 01/07/2024

Taylor Swift - Would've, Could've, Should've OUT NOW

---------

The standard version of the album is now available in stores. People who have bought the album in pre-order (standard Version, Paris Version, Astral Version, Heartbreak Version) receive it today.

On streaming, all bonus tracks from the different physical album versions are available, with the exception of
-You're Losing Me (From the Heartbreak Version)
-The Great War (From the Standard Version and The Heartbreak Version)
-Paris (From the Paris Version)
-Hits Different (From the Astral Version)

Because of this, if you did not buy a special physical album version of Would've, Could've, Should've, you have no access to these 4 bonus songs, Except for "The Great War" which is available on the standard version

Would-ve-Could-ve-Should-ve-Album.png

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

Auralegends

Monday 01/07/2024 - Taylor Swift for Good Morning Britain

### Taylor Swift Shines on Good Morning Britain: Talks New Album and Performs Latest Single

**London, July 1, 2024** – Taylor Swift made a dazzling appearance on Good Morning Britain today to celebrate the release of her latest album, "Would've, Could've, Should've." The highly anticipated album, which officially dropped today, marks another milestone in Swift's illustrious career, offering fans an introspective journey through themes of regret, growth, and self-reflection.

#### A Deep Dive into the New Album

During her interview, Swift revealed the inspiration behind "Would've, Could've, Should've," sharing that the album is a collection of songs exploring pivotal moments and choices in her life. "This album is very personal to me," she said. "It's about looking back on moments where you wonder what could have been different if you had made a different choice, and how those moments shape who you become."

#### Diverse Versions and Artwork

Swift also discussed the unique approach she took in releasing the album, which includes multiple versions and distinctive artwork for each. "I wanted each version to represent a different facet of the journey we're on," she explained. "The standard edition has a more classic feel, while the deluxe editions include extra tracks and remixes that offer deeper insights into the stories I'm telling."

Each version of the album features exclusive artwork, designed to resonate with different aspects of the album's themes. "We worked with a variety of artists to create visuals that match the emotional range of the songs," Swift noted. "From the whimsical to the melancholic, there's something that speaks to each part of the album's narrative."

#### A Captivating Performance

The highlight of the morning was Swift's live performance of her newest single, also titled "Would've, Could've, Should've." The performance captivated the audience with its heartfelt lyrics and Swift's powerful vocal delivery. Accompanied by a minimalist arrangement, the song's poignant message about the weight of past decisions and the hope for future redemption resonated deeply with viewers.

"Performing this song live for the first time was incredibly special," Swift said after her performance. "It's a song that means a lot to me, and I hope it connects with everyone who listens to it."

#### Fan Reactions and Future Plans

Fans have eagerly anticipated the release of "Would've, Could've, Should've," and early reactions on social media have been overwhelmingly positive. Many praised Swift for her lyrical depth and emotional honesty, qualities that have defined her career and continue to endear her to millions.

Looking ahead, Swift hinted at a world tour in support of the new album, though details remain under wraps. "I can't wait to bring these songs to life on stage and share this new chapter with all of you," she teased.

#### Conclusion

Taylor Swift's appearance on Good Morning Britain not only showcased her latest musical endeavor but also highlighted her continued evolution as an artist. "Would've, Could've, Should've" promises to be another defining album in Swift's repertoire, offering fans a deeply personal and reflective listening experience. With her engaging storytelling and heartfelt performances, Swift once again proves why she remains at the forefront of the music industry.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Love 1

Auralegends

Monday 01/07/2024 - Dua Lipa on Jimmy Kimmel + Surprise Album Drop announcement

### Dua Lipa Electrifies Jimmy Kimmel Live with Performance and Surprise Album Announcement

**Los Angeles, July 1, 2024** – Pop sensation Dua Lipa took center stage on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, delivering a show-stopping performance of her latest single "These Walls" and surprising fans with exciting news about her upcoming album. The British-Albanian singer announced that her highly anticipated album "Radical Optimism" will be released next Monday, July 8th, much to the delight of her global fanbase.

#### A Performance to Remember

Dua Lipa’s performance of "These Walls" was nothing short of spectacular. The stage was set with vibrant neon lights and dynamic visuals that perfectly complemented the song’s upbeat and empowering vibe. Dressed in a sleek, futuristic outfit, Lipa commanded the stage with her signature charisma and vocal prowess.

"These Walls" is a powerful anthem that speaks to breaking down barriers and embracing change. Lipa's energetic delivery and captivating stage presence had the audience on their feet, dancing and singing along. The infectious chorus and catchy beat of the single are already making waves on social media, with fans praising it as one of her best tracks yet.

#### The Big Announcement

After her performance, Lipa joined Jimmy Kimmel for an interview where she dropped the bombshell about her new album. "I’m so excited to finally announce that my new album 'Radical Optimism' will be out next week, on July 8th," she revealed. The studio erupted in applause as Lipa shared her excitement about the project.

"Radical Optimism" marks a new era for Lipa, who has been teasing the album for months. "This album is all about finding positivity and hope in every situation, no matter how challenging," she explained. "It's a reflection of my own journey and the optimism that has helped me navigate through life."

#### What to Expect from "Radical Optimism"

Fans have high expectations for "Radical Optimism," especially after the success of her previous albums. Lipa hinted that the new album will feature a mix of genres, blending her pop roots with elements of dance, funk, and even some experimental sounds. "I wanted to push boundaries and explore new territories with this album," she said. "There are some collaborations that I’m really excited about, and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it."

The album's second single, "These Walls," is already being hailed as a summer anthem, with its infectious rhythm and empowering lyrics resonating with listeners worldwide. Lipa's ability to blend catchy pop hooks with meaningful messages has always been a key element of her appeal, and "Radical Optimism" promises to deliver even more of that.

#### Fan Reactions and Future Plans

The announcement of the album's release date sent fans into a frenzy on social media, with the hashtag #RadicalOptimism trending within minutes. Many expressed their excitement and anticipation for what is expected to be another groundbreaking album from the pop star.

Looking ahead, Lipa hinted at a possible tour to support the new album, though she remained tight-lipped about the specifics. "We have some big plans in the works," she teased. "Stay tuned, because this is just the beginning."

#### Conclusion

Dua Lipa's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live was a memorable event, showcasing her talent and ability to surprise and delight her fans. With the imminent release of "Radical Optimism," Lipa is poised to continue her reign as one of pop music's brightest stars. Her performance of "These Walls" and the exciting album announcement have set the stage for what promises to be a sensational new chapter in her career.

Dua-Lipa-kimmel-monolouge-billboard-1548

• Love 1

Auralegends

Dua Lipa Posts on social media right after her interview on Jimmy Kimmel:

"Radical Optimism, the album. I put all my love and excitement for you and the summer in this record, it is yours on July 8th."

66344874b80ad9a879bc26c4.jpg

Pre-Orders are live, the album comes out on streaming, CD, Vinyl and Cassette

• Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE DELIVERS THE YES, AND? MUSIC VIDEO (JULY 1, 2024)

Billboard-logo-magazine.jpg

Ariana Grande released her seventh studio album, ‘Eternal Sunshine’, last Monday with no prior announcement. Alongside the drop, she shared that “Yes, And?” would serve as the album’s second single and fans and radios reacted in the masses - leading the song to debut at number two on global charts around the globe. Today, Ari dropped the song’s dance-heavy music video, after promising fans that they should be “ready to dance”.

The video begins with an opening scene showing coordinates to a secret location, marked “AG7” and nothing else. Men and women dressed in business attire all enter a corporate looking office building scrambling for the elevator. Cut to the elevator and a few of the people reveal themselves to be industry critics of some sort, declaring statements such as “typical Ari” “I liked her better when she wasn’t happy. I don’t want happy - I want art” “I miss the old Ari”.

As the critics exit the elevator, an on-screen message shows the time - 11:55 AM and the subtitle “The Critics Arrive”. The critics continue to rumble negatively about Ariana’s non-musical endeavors and bring up stigmas around her personal life. The critics arrive at a massive double red door as the clock strikes noon. As soon as the clock hits noon, “Yes, And?” begins playing and the doors begin to open. Presumably another group of critics exit the room, bursting with excitement and dripping in sweat. Bewildered, the critics enter the previously vaulted room.

As the critics enter the room, they find statues of Ari and dancers, posed in intricate shapes. The camera pans among the statues as the song’s intro continues. Some of the poses are revealed to mime the album arts of Ari’s previous albums, including ‘Sweetener’ and ‘’My Everything”. The critics take their seats, still perplexed at the setup and what’s in front of them. As the beat drops, the sculptures all crumble to pieces. Ari and the dancers reveal themselves out from behind a stone structure.

5eea22d40c264a41762cd688b836bc78a650d997

The camera focuses on Ariana’s cool, seductive steps as she moves along with the song’s tempo. As the first verse of the song arrives, she and the dancers begin performing light choreography and Ari throws off her hat, which one of the critics, still shocked and perplexed, catches. When the first pre-chorus arrives, she and the dancers are now on top of the structure and begin performing more intricate choreo. During the chorus, she and the dancers continue the choreo back on the ground. 

N4BsbJ.gif

When the second chorus arrives, Ariana and the dancers have made their way to the stairs, all sat on different levels. The critics begin to show explicit interest in Ari’s performance and even start tapping along with the house beat. Curtains rise and orange lights illuminate the scene, continuing to astound the critics. A male dancer helps Ari down the stairs before she hangs onto a horizontal pole like a jungle gym. 

The dancers surround her before lifting her onto some of the structures supporting beams, where she sits to perform the song’s second chorus. Just before the song’s bridge, they lower her back onto the ground. The critics begin to clap along and remove some of their coat jackets and outer clothes, with heat lamps beating down on them from above. As Ariana delivers the spoken word bridge, she makes her way over to where they all seated.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952zo2tpn2t0xra6j443vj

As she lips the empowering words, she walks among the critics as they look upon her with amazement and adoration. She gets into some of their faces as she delivers more of the commanding lines such as, “don’t comment on my body”. She grabs two of the critics and takes them back to the performing area. When the final chorus drops, they have joined Ari in the dancers in more intricate choreography. The critics have made their way into full concert mode, cheering and clapping along with the track.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mx7trul4bqfnsn6ca3

As the chorus progresses, she and the dancers continue to prance around the room cheerfully with the critics. When the song ends, she and the dancers return to the poses that they were in at the beginning in statue form. The curtains fall again and the room is brightly lit once more, revealing Ari and the dancers have turned back into stone statues. The dancing critics remain amongst them, astounded as the other applaud the performance they just watched.  As the critics leave the room, still cheering and clapping, they tell another group of critics just entering the room, “you’re going to love it!”

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

@ImpossiblePrincess sorry that I didn’t post those last few paid articles until last night

it’s no problem! :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

On 7/1/2024 at 1:22 PM, ImpossiblePrincess said:

SNL and RuPaul’s drag race US have been taken, is there any other you would like instead :D 

UK vs The World?

**Lena Katina Discusses New Single 'Crush' and Upcoming Album 'Mood Swings' on Good Morning America**

*New York, NY* – On a sunny morning in New York City, Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. star turned solo sensation, joined Good Morning America to discuss her latest single, "Crush," and her highly anticipated upcoming album, "Mood Swings." In a candid and heartfelt interview, Katina opened up about her new music, her creative journey, and what fans can expect from her forthcoming album.

**Introducing 'Crush'**

Katina's new single, "Crush," has been making waves with its infectious beat and relatable lyrics about the excitement and intensity of infatuation. During the interview, she shared the inspiration behind the song and what it means to her.

**Lena Katina:** "Crush is all about those thrilling feelings when you have a crush on someone. It's that mix of nervousness and excitement, the butterflies in your stomach. I wanted to capture that energy and make a song that people could dance to and relate to. It's fun, lively, and a bit nostalgic."

**Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

Katina's upcoming album, "Mood Swings," is set to be a diverse collection of songs that reflect her emotional and artistic growth. She provided insight into the album's concept and what fans can expect from it.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is a very personal album for me. It's a journey through different emotions and experiences. There are upbeat dance tracks, like 'Crush,' as well as more introspective ballads. I wanted to explore a range of feelings and create something that resonates with listeners on multiple levels. The album is almost ready, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it."

**Evolution as an Artist**

Reflecting on her evolution from t.A.T.u. to her solo career, Katina discussed the differences in her music and how her experiences have shaped her as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were incredible, and I’m grateful for everything we achieved. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom to explore different styles and express myself in new ways. This album is a reflection of my growth and my journey over the past few years."

**Staying Connected with Fans**

Katina emphasized the importance of staying connected with her fans and how their support has been instrumental in her career.

**Lena Katina:** "My fans mean everything to me. Their support and love have kept me going through all these years. I always strive to make music that connects with them and reflects their experiences too. I'm really grateful for their unwavering support."

**Excitement for the Future**

As she looks forward to the release of "Mood Swings," Katina shared her excitement about what the future holds and her plans for promoting the album.

**Lena Katina:** "I'm really excited about the future and sharing this new music with everyone. We have some great plans for promoting the album, including live performances and hopefully some touring. I can't wait to get out there and connect with fans in person again."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s appearance on Good Morning America highlighted her passion and dedication to her music. With the release of "Crush" and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," she continues to evolve as an artist, creating music that resonates with fans old and new. As the anticipation builds, one thing is clear: Lena Katina's journey is far from over, and her star continues to shine brightly on the global stage.

**Lena Katina Shines on Le Grand Journal: New Single 'Crush' and Upcoming Album 'Mood Swings'**

*Paris, France* – The renowned former t.A.T.u. member Lena Katina made a captivating appearance on France's popular talk show, Le Grand Journal, where she performed her latest single "Crush" and shared insights about her upcoming album "Mood Swings." The evening was a mix of electrifying music and engaging conversation, highlighting Katina's evolution as an artist and her journey towards her new musical chapter.

**Performance of 'Crush'**

Katina opened the show with a dynamic performance of "Crush," her latest single that has been creating waves with its catchy rhythm and relatable lyrics. Her stage presence was magnetic, and the audience was instantly drawn into the upbeat energy of the song.

**Lena Katina:** "Performing 'Crush' on Le Grand Journal was an amazing experience. The energy in the studio was fantastic, and I loved seeing the audience enjoying the song as much as I do."

**Discussing 'Mood Swings'**

Following the performance, Katina sat down for an interview where she discussed her upcoming album, "Mood Swings." She revealed the inspiration behind the album's title and its diverse range of songs.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings represents the different emotional states we all go through. It's a journey through various moods and experiences, from the highs of excitement to the more introspective moments. I wanted to create an album that feels authentic and relatable, something that people can connect with on a personal level."

**Artistic Evolution and Creative Freedom**

Reflecting on her transition from t.A.T.u. to her solo career, Katina spoke about the creative freedom she now enjoys and how it has influenced her music.

**Lena Katina:** "With t.A.T.u., we had a very specific image and sound. As a solo artist, I have the freedom to explore different styles and express myself in new ways. This album is very much a reflection of who I am today and the journey I've been on. It's exciting to have that level of creative control."

**Connecting with Fans**

Katina emphasized the importance of her fans and how their support has been a driving force in her career.

**Lena Katina:** "My fans have been incredible throughout my career. Their support means the world to me, and I always strive to make music that resonates with them. 'Mood Swings' is for them, and I hope they find something in it that speaks to their own experiences."

**Future Plans and Touring**

As the interview wrapped up, Katina shared her excitement about the future and her plans to promote "Mood Swings."

**Lena Katina:** "I'm really looking forward to sharing the album with everyone. We're planning some live performances and hopefully a tour, so I can connect with fans around the world. It's an exciting time, and I can't wait for what's next."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina's appearance on Le Grand Journal was a testament to her growth as an artist and her dedication to her craft. With her latest single "Crush" and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," she continues to evolve and captivate audiences with her music. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings," ready to embark on this new chapter with her. As Katina continues to shine on the global stage, her journey as a solo artist promises to be as impactful and inspiring as her earlier successes.

Auralegends

Tuesday 02/07/2024 - Taylor Swift at Le Grand Journal

**Taylor Swift Shines on Le Grand Journal with New Single "Would've, Could've, Should've"**

**Paris, July 2, 2024** – Taylor Swift captivated audiences today with her appearance on Le Grand Journal, where she performed her newest single "Would've, Could've, Should've" from her freshly released album. The performance was a highlight of the show, showcasing Swift's signature style and emotional depth.

### A Dazzling Performance

Taking the stage with grace and confidence, Taylor Swift delivered a heartfelt rendition of "Would've, Could've, Should've," a track that has already started climbing the charts since its release just yesterday. The song, characterized by its poignant lyrics and haunting melody, resonated deeply with both the live audience and viewers at home.

Swift's performance was met with rapturous applause, reflecting the anticipation and excitement surrounding her new album. Clad in a stylish yet understated outfit, she let her music take center stage, with her powerful vocals and emotive delivery drawing in listeners.

### A Glimpse into the Creative Process

Following her performance, Swift sat down for an exclusive interview, where she opened up about the inspiration behind her latest project. The album, released on Monday, July 1st, marks a new chapter in Swift's illustrious career, showcasing a more introspective and mature sound.

"Every song on this album comes from a place of deep reflection and personal growth," Swift explained. "I've been through a lot over the past few years, and writing these songs was a way for me to process those experiences and emotions. 'Would've, Could've, Should've' is particularly special to me because it talks about regrets and the lessons learned from them."

### The Album's Inspiration

Swift's newest album has been described as a journey through the highs and lows of life, with each track offering a window into her soul. During the interview, she discussed how the album explores themes of love, loss, and self-discovery.

"I wanted to be honest and raw with my fans," Swift said. "This album is about facing your past and finding strength in your vulnerabilities. It's about acknowledging the things you wish you could've done differently but also embracing the growth that comes from those experiences."

The singer-songwriter also touched on the collaborative process, mentioning that she worked with some of the industry's top producers and musicians to bring her vision to life. The result is a collection of songs that are both deeply personal and universally relatable.

### Fan Reactions

Fans have eagerly awaited Swift's new music, and their reactions have been overwhelmingly positive. Social media platforms are buzzing with praise for the new single and the album as a whole, with many fans expressing how they connect with the themes and emotions conveyed in the songs.

### Conclusion

Taylor Swift's appearance on Le Grand Journal was a testament to her enduring talent and ability to connect with audiences through her music. With "Would've, Could've, Should've" and her new album, she continues to evolve as an artist, offering her fans a deeply personal and authentic musical experience. As Swift embarks on this new chapter, it's clear that her star will only continue to shine brighter.

458890-l-equipe-du-grand-journal-1200x0-

ImpossiblePrincess
11 hours ago, doraemon said:

UK vs The World?

Canada is the other drag race option on the promo list, would u like me to book that for u? :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.