- SMAPxSMAP

- Howard Stern

Lena Katina

- Good Morning America

- American Idol

- SMAPxSMAP

- Howard Stern

- Attitude

SMAPxSMAP has been booked already sorry, I have booked the rest for you and have let you choose which dates you would like :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess
8 hours ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Thanks can I book american idol instead for the Saturday please?

American Idol was only just taken before you wanted to book sorry, is there any other promo you would like to book, also do you accept durex’s contract

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

CupcakkesWig
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

American Idol was only just taken before you wanted to book sorry, is there any other promo you would like to book, also do you accept durex’s contract

I'll leave it for now and yes contract accepted thanks

• Love 1

homomo
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

if you want to come back at any point, you are welcome! :D 

Thanks so much!! I'll pop in every now and then :)

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS "THE BOY IS MINE" AND COVERS JANET JACKSON ON SMAPxSMAP (JUNE 17, 2024)

S%C3%97Slogo.png

Ariana Grande is bringing 'Eternal Sunshine' to Japan to promote the upcoming project and its multi-week number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine". Japan is the latest visit in Ariana's global promotional trek, following appearances in the United Kingdom, Canada, the US, and Australia. Ari's first stop in Japan was SMAPxSMAP, where she performed a supercharged version of "The Boy Is Mine" alongside a cover of Janet Jackson's 1997 chart-topping house infused single, "Together Again". Fans are curious as to potential meanings behind Ari's decision to cover the song, wondering if the house and dance-pop infused song is a hint towards the sound of "Eternal Sunshine".

Ariana was introduced for the first time and was first seen on the second story of a multi-level stage set as the intro to "The Boy Is Mine" began. She swayed with the intro and added some new vocal ad-libs before the band kicked in to begin the track. The song was accented with new instrumental riffs from the guitars and synthesizers, elevating the track in a new live version. In the song's first chorus, Ariana disappeared backstage before reappearing on the lower level of the stage. During the second half of the song, she was accompanied by two dancers as they performed its choreography. Towards the song's conclusion, the guitar played a solo as Ari delivered the final vocals with finesse.

Later in the show, Ariana reappeared on the stage as the camera focused on her face. She looked into the camera and said, "I'm so glad that we can be Together Again. Japan, you are my Eternal Sunshine" before Janet Jackson's 1997 single, "Together Again", began playing. The slick, addictive bassline began just as Ari finished her introduction before she moved into some beginning vocal runs. Ariana sang the house-focused song with passion, conveying the track's emotions regarding loss and taking comfort in faith that a lost loved one is watching over you and that you will be reunited with them in Heaven or the afterlife. Ariana shortened the track a bit, but did not fail to deliver her signature powerhouse vocals, elevating the original version of the song.

Fans were immediately buzzing with excitement from the performances, enjoying the new version of "The Boy Is Mine" and showing adoration for her cover of "Together Again". They are also curious as to whether Ariana's decision to cover the song is a tease regarding the sound of her upcoming album, "Eternal Sunshine", which she name dropped in her introduction to the performance. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF "THE BOY IS MINE" ON SUKKIRI!! (JUNE 18, 2024)

Sukkiri_Logo.jpg

Ariana Grande's promotional campaign for her newest smash single, "The Boy Is Mine", and its upcoming parent album, 'Eternal Sunshine', has made its way to Japan! The era kicked off in the United Kingdom earlier this month with appearances on the BBC and Graham Norton before returning to America for appearances on Saturday Night Live, and more. Ariana's first Japanese stop was SMAPxSMAP, where she performed an elevated version of "The Boy Is Mine" alongside a cover of Janet Jackson's 1997 single, "Together Again". She also performed on the variety show Sukkiri, bringing a stripped-down version of her latest number one hit.

After Ariana was introduced by the show's hosts, a flute began playing a slowed-down rendition of the opening melody from "The Boy Is Mine". She delivered some slick vocal ad-libs as the camera made its way to finding her among smoke and shadows on the dimly lit stage. Wearing a black, shimmery cocktail dress with a regal netting covering her neck and face, she began singing the song's first verse as an extremely gentle and small drum beat carried the song's slower-than-usual rhythm. The melody was carried by strings and accentuated by the flute from the intro. The strings were reminiscent of those used during Ariana's performance of an unreleased track on Saturday Night Live earlier this month.

During the song's chorus, the strings swelled and crescendoed as Ariana delivered her soft, playful vocals alongside the stripped back melody. An attractive male dancer appeared on stage as the second verse of the track began, making his way to Ariana slowly and sensually. Once he arrived center stage with Ari, he took her and they began performing a slow waltz of sorts to the track. He spun her just as the song's chorus arrived once again before exiting the stage as she leaves her hand out, seeming to wish for him not to leave. She omitted the song's bridge for this performance, instead including an extended play-out from the previous chorus after the dancer left the stage. The minimal, haunting performance was a stark contrast from the playful, choreographed numbers Ari had used for previous appearances.

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE SITS DOWN FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE NATIONAL (JUNE 20, 2024)

CBC_The_National,_as_of_6_Nov_2017.png

In a candid interview on CBC's flagship evening news program "The National," pop sensation Ariana Grande delved into the complexities of fame, media scrutiny, and the transformative power of music. Known for her powerhouse vocals and unapologetic persona, Grande spoke eloquently about her journey through the often turbulent waters of celebrity.

As the interview commenced, Grande reflected on her approach to handling media labels and intense public scrutiny. "I've learned to take it in stride," she remarked, her expression thoughtful yet assured. "It's part of the territory, but it does become more challenging when the focus shifts heavily onto my personal life."

Indeed, Grande has been a fixture in tabloid headlines, her relationships and personal challenges dissected under the microscope of public opinion. However, she maintains a resilient attitude, refusing to let external perceptions define her. "I try to stay focused on my music and what truly matters to me," she explained. "It's about reclaiming control over my narrative, turning those labels around, and making them a part of my creative expression."

One such expression of this empowerment is her latest single, "The Boy Is Mine," a catchy pop anthem that Grande described as a playful yet assertive statement against media stereotypes. "I wanted to take those labels and flip them on their head," she shared with a smile. "It's about reclaiming that narrative and having fun with it, while still making a meaningful statement."

Grande also offered a glimpse into her highly anticipated upcoming album, "Eternal Sunshine," hinting at its themes of growth and introspection. "This album is deeply personal to me," she revealed. "I hope it comes off as a reflection of where I am now—respectable and grown, but still with that spark of creativity and passion that drives me."

During the interview, Grande's sincerity and poise resonated, underscoring her evolution as both an artist and a public figure. Her ability to navigate the complexities of fame while staying true to herself serves as an inspiration to her legion of fans worldwide.

**Excerpt from the Interview:**

*Host:* Ariana, your new single "The Boy Is Mine" seems to be making an impact with the masses - its number one around the world for two weeks now. Can you tell us a bit about the inspiration behind it?

*Ariana Grande:* Absolutely. "The Boy Is Mine" is really about taking control of the narratives that have been imposed on me by the media. It's my way of reclaiming those labels and turning them into something positive and fun. I think it's important to laugh at those things sometimes, you know? So I made it into a pop song that’s now really successful and people can dance to it and make memories with it - so I win I think.

*Host:* And your upcoming album, "Eternal Sunshine," what can fans expect from it?

*Ariana Grande:* It's a reflection of where I am in my life right now—there's a lot of growth and introspection. I wanted this album to feel honest and respectable, but also to have that energy that people love from my music. I'm really excited for everyone to hear it.

As the interview drew to a close, Ariana Grande left viewers with a sense of anticipation for her future endeavors while imparting a powerful message of resilience and creativity. Her ability to turn adversity into artistry continues to define her as one of the most influential voices in contemporary pop music.

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

CupcakkesWig

### Cupcakke and Durex: A Bold New Collaboration

In an unexpected and bold move, the provocative rapper Cupcakke has signed a brand deal with Durex, one of the world's leading condom manufacturers. Known for her unapologetically explicit lyrics and vibrant personality, Cupcakke's partnership with Durex is as audacious as it is intriguing. The collaboration has given rise to a unique line of limited edition, Cupcakke-inspired flavored condoms, adding an unconventional twist to safe sex products.

#### The TV Commercial

To kick off this daring collaboration, a TV commercial has been released that perfectly captures the essence of both Cupcakke and Durex. The commercial opens with Cupcakke in a playful, yet sultry setting, surrounded by neon lights and vibrant colors that reflect her energetic persona. As the camera zooms in, she cheekily introduces the new range of flavored condoms, emphasizing the importance of safe sex while maintaining her signature risqué charm.

Throughout the ad, Cupcakke humorously interacts with various elements that symbolize the unique flavors of the condoms. She’s seen dancing with a bag of Hot Cheetos, savoring a steak and grilled cheese sandwich, and even cheekily handling a sardine tin. The commercial concludes with Cupcakke holding up a condom and winking at the camera, delivering the tagline: "Spice up your night, stay safe with Durex."

#### Limited Edition Flavors

In true Cupcakke style, the flavors of the condoms are far from ordinary. Each flavor reflects her bold and unpredictable nature, inviting curiosity and amusement:

1. **Hot Cheeto**: For those who like it hot, this fiery flavor adds an extra kick to the bedroom, echoing Cupcakke's spicy lyrics and persona.

2. **Steak and Grilled Cheese**: Combining two hearty favorites, this flavor is for those who enjoy rich, savory experiences, blending the comfort of grilled cheese with the indulgence of steak.

3. **Spoilt Titty Milk**: Perhaps the most controversial flavor, this one is designed to provoke and amuse, staying true to Cupcakke's tendency to push boundaries and challenge norms.

4. **Sardines**: A nod to her unconventional and daring style, this flavor is sure to spark conversation and curiosity, perfect for adventurous couples looking to try something completely out of the ordinary.

#### Conclusion

The collaboration between Cupcakke and Durex is a testament to both brands' willingness to innovate and break the mold. By combining Cupcakke's boldness with Durex's commitment to safety, they've created a product that is as playful as it is practical. Whether you’re a fan of Cupcakke, looking for a laugh, or simply adventurous in your intimate life, these limited edition flavors are sure to add a unique twist to your experience.

So, if you’re ready to spice things up and stay safe at the same time, grab a pack of these limited edition Cupcakke-inspired condoms. As Cupcakke herself might say, why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary?

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

**Cupcakke Shines on The Tonight Show with New Songs and Album Announcement**

Last night, viewers of The Tonight Show were treated to an electrifying performance and a surprise announcement from the bold and unapologetic rapper, Cupcakke. Known for her explicit lyrics and larger-than-life personality, Cupcakke brought her unique style to the stage, performing her two latest singles, "Squidward Nose" and "H2HOE."

The evening kicked off with a high-energy performance of "Squidward Nose," a track that combines catchy beats with Cupcakke's signature witty wordplay. The audience was captivated by her dynamic stage presence and the infectious energy she brought to the performance. Following a brief interlude, she launched into "H2HOE," a track that further showcased her lyrical prowess and ability to command the stage.

After her performance, Cupcakke joined host Jimmy Fallon for a sit-down interview that was as entertaining as her music. Fallon, known for his engaging interview style, delved into the inspiration behind Cupcakke's latest work. The rapper, whose real name is Elizabeth Harris, opened up about her creative process and the themes she explores in her music.

The highlight of the interview came when Cupcakke announced that her highly anticipated new album will be released on June 25th. Fans have been eagerly awaiting new music from the artist, and this announcement set social media abuzz. She also revealed that a third single from the album would drop on June 24th, just a day before the full album's release. 

When Fallon asked for a hint about the new single, Cupcakke, with her characteristic cheekiness, replied, "Good things CUM to those who wait, hold onto your weaves." The playful statement was met with laughter and applause from the audience, perfectly capturing the spirit of the evening.

Cupcakke's appearance on The Tonight Show not only highlighted her musical talent but also her charismatic personality, leaving fans even more excited for her upcoming album. As the release date approaches, anticipation continues to build, with many eager to see what the provocative and talented rapper will deliver next.

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE DISCUSSES HER LOVE FOR JAPAN AND HER RETURN TO MUSIC ON NEWS WATCH 9

7cd9eb18af274e9aaedc495af42105c0.png

Ariana Grande has brought the promotional tour her newest single, “The Boy Is Mine”, to Japan! In a recent exclusive interview with the Japanese news network, News Watch 9, Ariana delved into her recent experiences and upcoming projects, shedding light on her artistic inspirations and creative journey.

Grande, known for her powerful vocals and charismatic stage presence, shared insights into her recent performances on popular Japanese shows SMAPxSMAP and Sukkiri. Reflecting on these experiences, she expressed a deep admiration for Japanese arts and culture, emphasizing how they have influenced her performances. "Japan has always inspired me with its rich artistic traditions and the kindness of its people," Grande remarked. "I wanted to convey that appreciation and connection through my performances."

The conversation then turned to Grande's highly anticipated upcoming album, "Eternal Sunshine," slated to release later this year. She described the album as a deeply personal exploration, infused with themes of self-introspection, growth, and resilience. "It's about confronting oneself, even the parts we might not like," Grande explained. "There's a bit of self-loathing in there, but also a lot of growth that comes from pushing through challenges."

During the interview, Grande also unveiled a new song title from the album, "Don't Wanna Break Up Again," which she enthusiastically described as having one of her favorite melodies she's ever composed. This revelation sparked excitement among her fans worldwide, who eagerly anticipate the release of this new musical gem.

One of the highlights of the discussion was Grande's insights into her music video for "The Boy Is Mine," a track that pays homage to the entertainment style of the 90s, drawing inspiration from iconic figures like Halle Berry's portrayal of Catwoman. Grande spoke passionately about how she and her team meticulously crafted the video's aesthetic to reflect the vibrant and nostalgic vibe of that era. "The 90s were such a defining period in pop culture, and I wanted to celebrate that in 'The Boy Is Mine,'" Grande shared.

Throughout the interview, Ariana Grande's warmth and enthusiasm were palpable as she shared her creative process and the emotional journey behind her music. Her connection to Japan, both culturally and artistically, resonated deeply, highlighting her ongoing commitment to bridging cultures through her music and performances.

As fans eagerly await the release of "Eternal Sunshine" and continue to celebrate her latest artistic endeavors, Ariana Grande remains a shining example of artistry, authenticity, and the power of music to connect hearts across the globe.

• Love 1

Red Velvet

aespa-Armageddon-Logo-v2-3-D-Official-by

æspa - Armageddon - The 1st Full Album

On June 21, 2024, SM Entertainment's K-pop sensation aespa dropped their highly anticipated first full studio album, "Armageddon". The album marks a significant milestone in the group's journey, showcasing their growth and evolution as artists. "Armageddon" is a concept album that weaves a narrative of self-empowerment, resilience, and hope.

The album features ten tracks, each with its own unique sonic identity and emotional resonance. The lead single "Supernova" is an infectious dance-pop anthem that opens with an ominous tone, gradually building into a euphoric chorus.

Other standout tracks include "Mine", a dark and edgy song with a driving beat and haunting vocals, and "Armageddon", a hypnotic electronic dance track that explores themes of perception and reality. The album also includes a heartfelt soft rock ballad, "Live My Life", which showcases the group's vocal range and emotional depth.

aespaarmageddonmv_12846993266662f914bf3a

Artist: æspa

Title: Armageddon

Release Date: June 21, 2024

Genre(s): K-Pop, dance, electronica

Writers: Kenzie, Bang Hye-hyun, Jo Yoon-kyung, Lee Eun-hwa, Kang Eun-jeong, Moon Seol-li, Mola, Mi-ah, Leslie, Lee O-neul, etc.

Producers: Caesar & Loui, Mike Daley, Dem Jointz, Edvard Erfjord, Kenzie, Gil Lewis, MinGtion, Moonshine, No Identity, Stian Nyhammer, Olsen, Mitchell Owens, PhD

TRACKLIST:

1. Supernova

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Writer: KENZIE – Producer: Dem Jointz – Musical Arrangement: Paris Alexa, KENZIE, Dem Jointz

Lyrics:

Spoiler

I'm like some kind of supernova

Watch out

Look at me go, 재미 좀 볼

빛의 core, so hot, hot

문이 열려 서로의 존재를 느껴

마치 Discord, 날 닮은 너 (incoming!), 너 누구야? (Drop)

사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy

거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy

That tick, that tick, tick bomb

That tick, that tick, tick bomb

감히 건드리지 못할 걸 (누구도 말이야)

지금 내 안에선 (su-su-su-supernova)

Nova, can't stop hyperstellar

원초 그걸 찾아

Bring the light of a dying star

불러낸 내 우주를 봐봐, supernova

Ah, body bang (bang, bang, bang)

Make it feel too right

휩쓸린 energy, it's so special

잔인한 queen 이며 scene 이자 종결

이토록 거대한 내 안의 explosion

내 모든 세포 별로부터 만들어져 (under my control)

질문은 계속돼, ah-oh, ayy

우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy

느껴 내 안에선, huh (su-su-su-supernova)

Nova, can't stop hyperstellar

원초 그걸 찾아

Bring the light of a dying star

불러낸 내 우주를 봐봐, supernova

보이지 않는 힘으로 네게 손 내밀어 볼까?

가능한 모든 가능성, 무한 속의 너를 만나

It's about to bang, bang, don't forget my name

Su-su-su-supernova

사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy

거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy

질문은 계속돼, ah-oh, ayy

우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy

사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy

거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy

Tell me, tell me, tell me, oh, ayy

우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy, 우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy

Nova (nova), can't stop hyperstellar

(Hyperstellar) 원초 그걸 찾아

Bring the light of a dying star (light of a dying star)

불러낸 내 우주를 봐봐 (all the way), supernova (hey, huh)

사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy (new star)

거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy

질문은 계속돼 (nova), ah-oh, ayy (ah-ah)

우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy

사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy (yeah, yeah, yeah, yеah)

거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy (nova)

질문은 계속돼, ah-oh, ayy (bring the light of a dying star)

Supernova

2. Armageddon

Writer: Bang Hye-Hyun (Jam Factory) – Producer: No Identity – Musical Arrangement: Ejae, Sumin, Waker (153/Joombas), No Identity

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Armageddon

Shoot

I'ma get 'em

Shoot

Watch, uh

I'ma bite back, uh

짙은 어둠이 막아설 땐, uh

한 걸음 앞으로 날아든 it's bad

사라진 feedback

시작된 code black, huh

깊어가

혼란스러운 밤

악몽은 또 짙게 번져가

뭔갈 숨기려고 해

I got it, I got it

혼돈을 타고 덮쳐 killing like

Bang, chitty, bang, bang, chitty, bang, bang

'Cause I wanna see, I wanna see truly

내게 다가와 다가와

I'ma get it done (Aw, wayo, wayo)

널 향해 겨눠 get it, gone (Aw, wayo, wayo)

이젠 널 끝내 better run

끝을 모르는 너와 나 you gonna, gonna

깨트려 거침없이 done (Go way up, way up)

Full shot, pull it up, Armageddon

I'ma get 'em

Shoot

I'ma get 'em

Hey, ya (Yeah)

또 다른 나 (Ah-ah, ah-ah)

우릴 막지 마 (Oh)

We never play nice

Shoot

완벽한 pair

넌 똑같은 soul

Three to get ready

우린 shoot and go

겁 없이 누벼

날 이끄는 way

Yes, I'm gonna see

I'm gonna see, want it

답이 들려와 들려와

I'ma get it done (Aw, wayo, wayo)

이젠 널 끝내 better run

(I'ma get 'em)

또 어둠을 몰아내고

시작을 꽃피운 너와 나의 story

더 완벽해진 우리 (Armageddon)

정의해 이젠

나만의 complete

내 모든 걸 이끌어

Do it all myself

완전한 나를 이뤄내

Drop

Throw it back, throw it back, throw it back

Born like a queen

Born like a king, ya

Throw it back, throw it back, throw it back

불러

I'ma get 'em done (Aw, wayo, wayo)

이젠 널 끝내 better run

Armageddon

(Aw, wayo, wayo, wayo, warning all night long)

Armageddon

(Aw, wayo, wayo)

끝과 시작의 Armageddon

3. Set The Tone

Writer: Joo Yoon-kyung – Producer: Caesar & Loui – Musical Arrangement: Ludwig Lindell, Daniel Caesar, Ylva Dimberg

Lyrics:

Spoiler

We set the tone

Music on where we go

미친 beat drum, 같은 소리로

We set the tone

몰려와, where we go

끌려오잖아 이미 넌

We set the—

Beat drop, beat drop kill it

심장 소리 feel it (Ha-ha)

Uh, 벌써 두근대 네 맘이

Watch out, watch out, watch out

지루했던 맘을 노려

어지러운 desk now 뒤로 해 넌 (Ha-ha)

재미없는 세상 전부 깨워

Love that song, 빠져 더, 맘은 이미 number one

Take your time

느껴봐 now, 느껴봐 now, more

Hear the sound

눈 뜨면 또 다시 매료시켜 널

Time and time

Fallin' down, down, fallin' down, down, no

현실감을 놓아버려

We 'bout to—

We set the tone

Music on where we go

미친 beat drum, 같은 소리로

We set the tone

몰려와, where we go

끌려오잖아 이미 넌

We set the tone

따라와, where we go

네가 찾던 rhythm groove 위로

We set the tone

Get up, get up

더 소리쳐 봐 넌 (Ah-ooh)

(Turn on your vibes)

(You got it? I got it)

Mean, mean, mean on the beat

Speed, speed, speed, 가뿐히

Heat, heat, heat on the stage

들뜬 맘 위로 휙 올려 pitch

멈춰 섰던 널 흔들어 (Blah)

Stress out 던져 버려 (Okay)

Put on blast now, 자유로워

Hear this song, 당겨 널, 발견해 또 다른 널

Dream on fire

너를 향한, 너를 향한 voice

Repeat of sound

리듬은 여전히 감동시켜 널

Loud and loud

Breakin' down, down, breakin' down, down, no

압도하는 분위기로

We 'bout to—

We set the tone

Music on where we go

미친 beat drum, 같은 소리로

We set the tone

몰려와, where we go

끌려오잖아 이미 넌

We set the tone

따라와, where we go

네가 찾던 rhythm groove 위로

We set the tone

Get up, get up

더 소리쳐 봐 넌 (Ah-ooh)

거친 사막 같았던

네 맘에 난

물들여 눈부신 sound

네 맘 더 깊이 들려와

사로잡지

We gon' turn it, turn it up

We set the tone

Number one, where we go

거센 beat drum rhythm 그 위로 (그 위로)

We set the tone

보다 큰 세계로

달리고 있어 너와 난 (너와 난)

We set the tone (Ah)

달려봐, where we go

네가 찾던 rhythm groove 위로 (Rhythm groove 위로)

We set the tone

Get up, get up

난 네게 퍼져 가 (Ah-ooh)

We set the tone

Reset the tone (Ah-ooh)

We set the tone (Tone; Ah-ooh)

We set the tone

We take it home (Ah-ooh)

We set the tone (Tone; Ah-ooh)

4. Mine

15195b043c84a815c17ce6f6e86a293a2260e380

Writer: Lee Eunhwa (153/Joombas) – Producers: Mike Daley & Mitchell Owens – Musical Arrangement: Mike Daley, Mitchell Owens, Nicole "KOLE" Cohen, Adrian McKinnon

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Uh

예고 없이 지는 그림자 mine

두려움을 먹고 자라나 mine

깨진 거울처럼 fake 뿐인 초상화

점점 날 삼켜버릴 듯해 mine

몰려온 panic (Show me your face)

숨죽여 난 (다가와 더)

밀려온 전율 (I'm on to you)

도망칠까

Who's there?

Don't hate me

무너지는 세계

그 안에 갇힌 채

다른 나를 마주해

(Ooh) 나를 뒤흔드는 공포심

(Ooh) 눈을 감아봐도 선명히

(Ooh) 점점 커져만 가

내게 드리운 어두운 line

이 악몽 같은 밤

미로 속에 갇혀

지옥 속에 서 있는 난

(깊은 미로 uh-uh)

깊이 빠져드는 잠

다시 깨어나도

금세 펼쳐질 덫

나를 덮치고

예고 없이 지는 그림자 mine

두려움을 먹고 자라나 mine (두려움을 먹고 자라나)

깨진 거울처럼 fake 뿐인 초상화

점점 날 삼켜버릴 듯해 mine (Again)

뻔한 거짓과 비밀

Don't be wasting my time

날 짓눌러 온 텅 빈 어둠은

허상일 뿐 진짜를 찾아봐 (My)

깨워내 emotion on the real (Motion on the real)

어느새 흐려지는 view

더 이상 won't bow my head (No, I won't)

제대로 마주할래 yeah (Stay outta my way)

두 눈을 떠 부딪힐 때

검은 그림자는 안개가 돼

저물어가는 달

부서지는 악몽

무너지는 장면 yeah (Yeah)

깊은 숨을 뱉어 봐

하얀 연기처럼

사라지는 공포

별거 아닌 걸 (Oh-oh)

예고 없이 지는 그림자 mine

두려움을 잊고 마주할 mine (마주할 yeah)

깨진 거울처럼 fake 뿐인 초상화

벗어나 오직 나를 위해 mine

(It's all mine)

It's all mine, know you want it like

(It's all mine) It's all mine

It's all mine, know you want it like, mine

(It's all mine)

(It's all mine) 나로 자라나 (Ooh)

홀로 (둘로)

갇혀 (나눠)

긴긴

터널 속을 헤맨 듯해

Find (Can't find)

My all (Your soul)

I need

내 안의 날

다시 마주해

Feel me

악몽을 벗어나

깨어날 기회야

Do what I want and I get what I like

'Cause it's mine

소리 없이 지던 그림자 mine (그림자 mine)

어둠마저 삼킬 나니까 mine (나니까)

깨진 거울처럼 fake 뿐인 초상화

이제야 나를 찾은 듯해 mine (찾은 듯해 mine)

(It's all mine)

It's all mine, know you want it like (Know you want it like)

It's all mine

It's all mine, know you want it like, mine

(It's all mine)

It's all mine (Ooh)

Mine

5. Licorice

Writer: Kang Eun-jeong – Producer: PhD – Musical Arrangement: Daniel Davidsen, Peter Wallevik, Moa "Cazziopeia" Carlebecker, Karen Poole 

Lyrics:

Spoiler

넌 정말 licorice (Ah, woo)

Licorice (Yeah, woo)

Licorice (Woo)

계속 맴돌아 like licorice

Really not like that

Really, really not like that (Woo, oh)

이건 뭐랄까 정말 낯선 느낌, yeah

널 보고 있어 또 silly (Silly)

생각이 나 no kidding (Kidding)

대체, what?

괜히 그냥 짜증나 (Yeah, yeah)

전혀 다른 type 전에 없던 stuff

예상도 못 한 사고처럼 crush (Like, like, like)

뒤를 돌아선 그 순간부터

홀린 것처럼 다시 돌아서 (다시 돌아서)

It tastes so sweet but sour

Oh, sugar and spice

처음이야 이런

내 감정의 폭

넌 정말 licorice (Woo)

Licorice (Woo)

Licorice (Woo)

Ah-ah-ah-ah (Licorice)

Scream and shout

훅 끌리는 맘

위험해도 좋아

널 못 놓겠어

넌 정말 licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Li-li-li-)

자꾸 손이 가 like licorice

It's the bomb like that

It's the, it's the bomb like that

한 번 터지면 sticky, sticky

Oh my god 방심한 틈 난

Hooked 덫에 걸려들어

All shook 내 머릿속엔, no

But say let's go, let's go, go

소름 돋는 thrill 뭔가 색달라

다른 건 재미없어 시시해 (Like, like, like)

마비된 듯해 모든 감각도

어떤 자극도 오지 않는 걸

It tastes so sweet but sour

Oh, sugar and spice

처음이야 이런

내 감정의 폭

넌 정말 licorice (Woo)

Licorice (Woo)

Licorice (Woo)

Ah-ah-ah-ah

이런 내 모습 이런 내 맘이

나도 이해가 안 되지

피할 수 없어

이건 gravity (Ah, ah, ah)

아찔한 dynamite

알지만 못 참아

어딘가 어딘가

고장 났어

더 크게 더 크게

번져가

I wanna scream and shout

왜인진 몰라

미묘한 듯 좋아

딱 붙어있어

넌 정말 licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Li-li-li-)

자꾸 떠올라 like licorice

Scream and shout

훅 끌리는 맘

위험해도 좋아

널 못 놓겠어

Ah-ah-ah-ah

넌 정말 licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Licorice)

Licorice (Li-li-li-)

자꾸 손이 가 like licorice

6. BAHAMA

aespa-Digital-Single-Better-Things-docum

Writer: KENZIE – Producer: Moonshine & Kenzie, – Musical Arrangement: Jonathan Gusmark, Ludvig Evers, Moa "Cazziopeia" Carlebecker, Ellen Berg, KENZIE

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Bahama, ba, ba

Bahama, hama

(Bahama)

Bahama, ba, ba

Bahama, hama

(Bahama)

지금 어디야?

아무것도 묻지도

말고 빨리 와

누구도

널 찾지 못하게

전화도 다 꺼놔

태평양을 넘어

꿈에서 본 섬

이제 거의 다 왔어, uh

이거야 꿈같아

이 느낌 알지

찰랑찰랑

부서지는 그 파도

뛰어들 거야

피나 쿨라다

Cheers 훌쩍 떠나

We young, young, young

Bahama

Take me, take me, take me on an ocean-blue

Bahama, ba, ba, Bahama, hama

Surfin', surfin', surfin' on a wave with you

Here we go!

까맣게 탄 너와 (Ok)

모래성을 쌓아 (Like that)

So cute, like you (Oh, yeah)

더우면 깨물자 ice (Ice)

파랑을 끼얹은 punch (Punch)

So smooth, like you

쉼 없이 달려온

널 안고 (Ay, ye)

춤출 거야 oh, la, la, la

Hey, 웃는 네 얼굴이 좋아 (좋아)

너의 고민들을 알아 (알아)

자, 손 한번

흔들어 주고

푸른 저 바다에 던져 (던져)

벌써 노을이

붉어질 시간이야

너의 손잡은 채

걷고 싶어

행복이 뭐야

봐 now we're escaping to, to, to

Bahama

Take me, take me, take me on an ocean-blue

Surfin', surfin', surfin' on a wave with you

I love this place

These summer days (Ay, yeah)

오래오래

Bahama, Bahama

별이 빛나네

도시는 우릴 질투해

더 크게

소리 질러대

So, so, so crazy, so crazy (So crazy)

Let's go to Bahama

We can have it all

That's what we do

Yeah, we can get it on

Yeah, me and you

Bahama

한순간이라도

멈추지 마

즐길수록 더 완벽해져

좀 더 천천히 흘러가자

Like it? Huh, yeah

Baby, we way too cool (Ah, ah, ah, oh, yeah)

Bahama

Take me, take me, take me on an ocean-blue (Ooh-ooh, ooh)

Bahama, ba, ba, Bahama, hama (Oh, I can take you there)

Surfin', surfin', surfin' on a wave with you (Wave with you)

Bahama, ba, ba, Bahama, hama (Bahama)

We should go to the beach

Take it slow, Bahama

7. Long Chat (❤️)

Writer: Moon Seol-li – Producer: Stian Nyhammer Olsen – Musical Arrangement: Stian Nyhammer Olsen, Live Rabo Lund-Roland, Nora Grefstad, Julia Finnseter

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Ha-ah, I'll be the girl who likes a long chat

Woo-ah

네모난 화면 속

창을 켜 tap message

Dynamite 터질 것 같은 battery

금세 말풍선은 쌓여만 가지

Really? 한눈을 팔면 놓치지 (Tell me, tell me)

들려줘 너의 그 사건 사고들 (Tell me, tell me)

골치가 아픈 일들까지 dizzy

Twisted 마음속 깊숙이

혼자만 담아두지 말고 어서 text it (Text it)

Sweet night 금지 단어는 "Tired"

밤새 소란해 우린 fire

끊임없는 "Wow"

빠져드는 "How"

분위기는 점점 더

Boom-boom-boom, ah-woo

(Ah) 할 말이 넘쳐나는 long chat

Black-heart emoji 도 같이 hashtag, oh

말을 고르지 말고 talk that

Who cares 우리끼리 뭐가 어때?

이 순간을 우리로 더 채워가자

몇 마디에 공감대는 쌓여만 가 (Ah)

자꾸만 재밌어져 long chat

So fun! We are such TMT

Hold up (What)

다 티가 나니까

너 숨기려고

들지 말고 표현해

Blah, blah, blah, blah

So shake it off

고민은 전부 Talk 사소해도

상관없어 뭐든 won't be enough

밤을 새울 이유는

충분한 지금

설레는 이 기분

'Cause we're cool

Sweet night 금지 단어는 "Tired"

밤새 소란해 우린 fire

끊임없는 "Wow"

빠져드는 "How"

분위기는 점점 더

Boom-boom-boom, ah-woo

(Ah) 할 말이 넘쳐나는 long chat

말을 고르지 말고 talk that

Who cares 우리끼리 뭐가 어때?

이 순간을 우리로 더 채워가자

몇 마디에 공감대는 쌓여만 가(Ah)

자꾸만 재밌어져 long chat

So fun! We are such TMT

Long chat 어떤 말이라도

좋아 다 어서 털어놔 봐

Bestie, hashtag

너의 속마음을 듣고파

So fun!

We are such TMT

잠들 시간이지만 (Ooh, yeah)

멈출 수 없는 typing

아쉬움은 커져가 (Ooh-oh-oh)

No, we keep going on it

오늘 밤은 이쯤에서 bye-bye (Ooh, yeah)

다시 만나 언제라도 좋아

함께라면 like a chatty girl

Oh, send me

(Ooh-ooh)

할 말이 넘쳐나는 long chat

말을 고르지 말고 talk that

Who cares 우리끼리 뭐가 어때?

이 순간을 우리로 더 채워가자 (Yeah)

몇 마디에 공감대는 쌓여만 가

자꾸만 재밌어져 long chat

So fun! We are such TMT

Long chat

어떤 말이라도 좋아 다

어서 털어놔 봐 bestie

Hashtag

너의 속마음을 듣고파

I'll be the girl who likes a

Long chat

8. Prologue 

aespa-Live-My-Life-Film-Photos-documents

Writer: Mola, Mi-ah (153/Joombas) – Producer: Gil Lewis – Musical Arrangement: Gil Lewis, Micky Blue

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Woo, woo, woo, la-la

Woo, woo, woo, la-la

난 내가 참 어려워

늘 모든 게

다 불안해

아직 어린 내 맘이

자라지 못한 채

나를 보곤 해

Hey, hey 어른이란

이름의 tag

변해버린 everything

갈필 잃은 맘이

날 밀어내 매일

Baby, I'm a weirdo, I know

나만 이런걸까

어린 아이처럼

왠지 난 서투른 걸

And I don't know what to do

And I don't know how

달려가는 시간 뒤로

나만 멈춰있어

It goes like

Woo, woo, woo, la-la

Woo, woo, woo, la-la

늘 기대완 다르게

흘러가는 way

이젠 익숙해

그대로 걸어가

이 비 바람 다

때가 되면 다시

그칠 테니까, oh

Hey, hey 의미 없어

정해진 map

한 걸음씩 every day

선명해진 맘이

날 이끌어 매일

Baby, I'm a weirdo, I know

나만 이런걸까

어린 아이처럼

왠지 난 서투른 걸

And I don't know what to do

And I don't know how

달려가는 시간 뒤로

나만 멈춰있어

Baby, 다른 누구와 내 삶을

비교할 필요 없어

하루씩

나의 것들로 날

채워나가

삶이란 미로

때론 헤매도

이 자체로 소중한 걸

그 끝이 어디든

정해진 결말은 없어

누가 뭐라 해도, oh no

나답게 가고 싶어

오직 나만의 속도로

흐름대로 가

셀 수 없는 날들 위로

나의 이야길 써

지금 난

Woo, woo, woo (Alright) la-la

Woo, woo, woo, la-la

9. Live My Life 

aespa-Live-My-Life-Film-Photos-documents

Writer: Leslie – Producer: Ervard Efjord – Musical Arrangement: Sophia Brenan, Nick Hahn, Ervard Efjord

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Bye 따분한

고지식한 그런 사고방식

Say (Say) 솔직한 (솔직한) 마음만

너를 속이진 마

You and me

다른 꿈을 그릴 뿐이지

But you (You) and me (Me)

Keep believing

I live my life

이제 난 틀에 맞춰진 규칙 깨버려

뻔한 네 사고방식

I live my life

이제부터가 시작이야 내가 선택한

삶의 주인공은 나

기대해 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

새롭게 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

Oh, 힘차게 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

외쳐봐 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

Keep 빛나는 eyes (나는 eyes)

Better idea (Yeah)

자신 있는 표정 lightly (Lightly)

움직이는 변화 (변화)

Make it a new thing

그래 또 다른

시작이야

You and me (Me)

다른 꿈을 그릴 뿐이지

But you (You) and me (Me)

Keep believing

I live my life

이제 난 틀에 맞춰진 규칙 깨버려

뻔한 네 사고방식

I live my life

이제부터가 시작이야 내가 선택한

삶의 주인공은 나

기대해 live my life (때론 힘들어도)

새롭게 live my life (나에게 찾아오는 소중한 light)

Oh, 힘차게 live my life (Don't give up 자신을 믿어)

외쳐봐 live my life (소중한 your life)

시간은 멈출 수 없잖아 life's too short (Life)

No more, I don't care (No)

구속하지 말아줘

인생에 정답이란 없어 you know best

You just live your life (Ooh)

나답게 난 살 거야

I live my life (Ooh)

이제 난 두렵지 않아

주저하지 마 (Oh)

Life is like a miracle

I live my life (Ooh)

이제부터가 진짜야

내가 행복할 (행복할)

삶의 주인공은 나 (Oh)

기대해 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

새롭게 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

Oh, 힘차게 live my life (Yeah; My life, my life, my life, my life)

외쳐봐 live my life (My life, my life, my life, my life)

Life

10. Melody

Writer: Lee O-neul – Producer: MinGtion – Musical Arrangement: MinGtion, Sophia Pae

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Every night

지친 하루 끝에 커져가는 빈자리

그럴 땐 난 자연스레

떠오르는 너를 생각해

유난히 예쁜 장면 속엔

언제나 함께했던 너

You make me feel so lucky

같은 맘이길

네 시선이 닿는 그 자리에

머물러 있을게

수없이 많은 밤

날 비춰주던 너의 맘처럼

Oh, you're the one

내 안에 유일한 melody

너를 부르는 목소리

희미하게 뱉은 숨소리도

잠길 듯한 밤이면

널 기억할게 더 깊이 (더 깊이)

'Cause you're my

Whole world

허전하던

내 세상 속에 (세상 속에)

가득히 채워주었던 (너로)

You making me feel like I'm lucky

같은 맘이길

네 시선이 닿는 그 자리에

머물러 있을게

수없이 많은 밤

날 비춰주던 너의 맘처럼

Oh, you're the one

내 안에 유일한 melody

너를 부르는 목소리

너의 목소리

그저 하염없이

흘러가는 세상에

내 영원한 안식처

알 수 없이 이끌린 (이끌린)

내 모든 걸음마다

For you, for you

내 시선이 닿는 그 자리에

머물러 있어 줘 (You, ooh)

수없이 많은 밤

날 비춰주던 (그 사랑으로)

너의 맘처럼 (나를 안아줘)

Oh, you're the one

날 위해 널 담은 melody (담은 melody)

나를 부르는 목소리

우릴 이어준

목소리

Edited by Red Velvet
I'm like some kind of supernova
  • Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Electrifies The X Factor UK Stage with Medley and "Wings of A Butterfly"

Azealia Banks, the ever-dynamic and boundary-pushing artist, brought her electrifying presence to *The X Factor UK* stage, delivering a memorable performance that left both judges and audience in awe. Banks performed a medley of her hits "Tarantula," "Count Contessa," "Anna Wintour," and "Chasing Time," followed by a full rendition of her latest single, "Wings of A Butterfly."

#### A Medley of Hits

The performance began with the dark and intense energy of "Tarantula." Banks' rapid-fire verses and commanding stage presence set the tone for what was to come. Transitioning seamlessly into "Count Contessa," she maintained the high energy, captivating the audience with her fierce delivery and intricate choreography.

Next up was "Anna Wintour," a fan-favorite known for its infectious beat and powerful lyrics. Banks danced and rapped with unparalleled intensity, bringing the crowd to its feet. The medley concluded with "Chasing Time," a track that showcased her vocal range and lyrical prowess. Each song flowed effortlessly into the next, creating a cohesive and exhilarating experience.

#### A Mesmerizing Finale: "Wings of A Butterfly"

After the high-octane medley, Banks took a brief pause before diving into a full performance of her new single, "Wings of A Butterfly." The contrast was striking; the ethereal and emotive nature of the song allowed Banks to display a different facet of her artistry. Her voice soared with clarity and emotion, captivating the audience with the song’s haunting melody and powerful message.

"Wings of A Butterfly," which Banks has described as a trans girl anthem, resonated deeply with the crowd. The performance was both visually and emotionally stunning, with Banks' vocals delivering the song’s themes of transformation and self-acceptance with heartfelt intensity.

#### Judges and Audience Reactions

The judges were visibly impressed by Banks' performance. Simon Cowell praised her versatility, stating, "Azealia, you’ve shown us tonight why you’re such a force in the music industry. Your ability to seamlessly blend genres and deliver with such passion is extraordinary."

Nicole Scherzinger added, "That was phenomenal! The way you took us on a journey with that medley and then completely captivated us with 'Wings of A Butterfly' – it was truly magical."

The audience responded with thunderous applause, giving Banks a well-deserved standing ovation. Social media quickly lit up with praise for her performance, with fans and viewers expressing their admiration for her dynamic stage presence and vocal talent.

#### Azealia Banks: A Night to Remember

Azealia Banks' performance on *The X Factor UK* was a masterclass in showmanship and artistry. Her ability to deliver a high-energy medley and then transition to a deeply emotional ballad demonstrated her range and versatility as an artist. As she continues to push boundaries and redefine what it means to be a performer, Banks proves time and again that she is a true trailblazer in the music industry.

With "Wings of A Butterfly" adding another powerful anthem to her repertoire, fans eagerly await what’s next for Azealia Banks. Her appearance on *The X Factor* was not just a performance but a statement, showcasing why she remains one of the most compelling and innovative artists of her generation.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Dazzles with Performances of "Anna Wintour" and "Wings of A Butterfly" on *Wetten, dass..?*

Azealia Banks, the boundary-defying rapper and singer, recently graced the stage of Germany's popular television show *Wetten, dass..?* with her extraordinary presence. Banks delivered powerful performances of her hits "Anna Wintour" and "Wings of A Butterfly," captivating both the studio audience and viewers at home with her unique blend of charisma, vocal prowess, and stage presence.

#### Setting the Stage with "Anna Wintour"

Banks kicked off her appearance with a high-energy performance of "Anna Wintour." From the moment the beat dropped, she had the audience hooked. Clad in a stylish, edgy outfit that perfectly complemented her fierce persona, Banks commanded the stage with confidence. Her precise choreography and powerful vocals brought the song to life, as she effortlessly transitioned through its complex rhythms and verses.

The pulsating beat and infectious energy of "Anna Wintour" had the crowd on their feet, clapping and dancing along. Banks' performance was a masterclass in showmanship, showcasing her ability to engage and enthrall a live audience.

#### A Poignant Performance: "Wings of A Butterfly"

After the electrifying opening, the atmosphere shifted as Banks prepared to perform her latest single, "Wings of A Butterfly." Known for its ethereal melody and emotive lyrics, the song offered a stark contrast to the high-octane "Anna Wintour."

As the lights dimmed, Banks began singing, her voice clear and hauntingly beautiful. The performance was stripped down, focusing on her vocal delivery and the song’s poignant message. "Wings of A Butterfly," which Banks has described as a trans girl anthem, resonated deeply with the audience. The lyrics, which speak of transformation and self-acceptance, were delivered with heartfelt intensity, leaving many in the audience visibly moved.

#### Audience and Host Reactions

The hosts of *Wetten, dass..?* were full of praise for Banks. Thomas Gottschalk, the iconic host of the show, remarked, "Azealia, your performances tonight were truly outstanding. You have a unique ability to captivate and connect with your audience."

Michelle Hunziker added, "The contrast between 'Anna Wintour' and 'Wings of A Butterfly' showcased your incredible versatility as an artist. Thank you for sharing such powerful music with us."

The audience responded with a standing ovation, their applause echoing through the studio. Social media quickly lit up with praise for Banks, with fans and viewers expressing their admiration for her dynamic performances and the emotional depth of her music.

#### A Memorable Night

Azealia Banks' appearance on *Wetten, dass..?* was a testament to her talent and versatility. Her ability to deliver both high-energy performances and deeply emotional ballads demonstrated why she continues to be a trailblazer in the music industry. With "Anna Wintour" bringing the crowd to their feet and "Wings of A Butterfly" touching their hearts, Banks proved once again that she is a force to be reckoned with.

As Banks continues to push boundaries and innovate within her craft, fans eagerly anticipate what she will do next. Her performance on *Wetten, dass..?* was not just a highlight of the evening but a clear statement of her artistic prowess and enduring appeal.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines with Three Dynamic Performances on *Australian Idol*

Azealia Banks, the ever-versatile and innovative artist, recently took the stage on *Australian Idol*, delivering three standout performances that showcased her eclectic musical range and charismatic stage presence. The evening featured Banks performing "Count Contessa," a lively rendition of "Nude Beach A Go-Go" with Ariel Pink and the finalists, and a poignant performance of her latest single, "Wings of A Butterfly."

#### Setting the Tone with "Count Contessa"

Banks kicked off the night with her hit "Count Contessa," immediately electrifying the audience. Clad in a stunning, avant-garde outfit, she commanded the stage with her signature blend of confidence and flair. The infectious beat and Banks' rapid-fire verses had the audience dancing along, while her intricate choreography added an extra layer of excitement. The performance set a high bar for the evening, demonstrating why Banks is known for her dynamic live shows.

#### A Fun-Filled Collaboration: "Nude Beach A Go-Go" with Ariel Pink and the Finalists

In a delightful twist, Banks was joined by indie artist Ariel Pink and the *Australian Idol* finalists for a fun and retro-inspired performance of "Nude Beach A Go-Go." The stage was transformed into a vibrant beach scene, complete with surfboards and colorful props, creating a lively and nostalgic atmosphere. Banks and Pink's chemistry was palpable, and the finalists brought an infectious energy, dancing and harmonizing alongside the stars.

The upbeat and whimsical nature of "Nude Beach A Go-Go" was a hit with the audience, who clapped and sang along to the catchy chorus. The collaboration highlighted Banks' ability to seamlessly blend genres and styles, making for a memorable and entertaining segment.

#### A Poignant Finale: "Wings of A Butterfly"

The evening culminated in a moving performance of "Wings of A Butterfly." Banks, now in a flowing, ethereal gown, took center stage as the lights dimmed. The haunting melody and introspective lyrics of the song created a stark contrast to the earlier high-energy numbers, showcasing Banks' versatility and emotional depth.

As she sang, her voice filled the venue with a sense of longing and hope, resonating deeply with the audience. "Wings of A Butterfly," which Banks has described as a trans girl anthem, carries a powerful message of transformation and self-acceptance. The performance was met with thunderous applause and a standing ovation, leaving a lasting impact on everyone present.

#### Judges and Audience Reactions

The judges were effusive in their praise for Banks. Guy Sebastian remarked, "Azealia, your performances tonight were nothing short of spectacular. Your ability to command the stage and connect with the audience is truly remarkable."

Meghan Trainor added, "You brought such a diverse range of music and emotion to the stage tonight. From the fun vibes of 'Nude Beach A Go-Go' to the powerful message in 'Wings of A Butterfly,' you’ve shown us all why you’re a force to be reckoned with."

The audience echoed the judges' sentiments, with many taking to social media to express their admiration for Banks' performances. The hashtag #AzealiaOnIdol quickly trended, with fans praising her versatility and stage presence.

#### A Night to Remember

Azealia Banks' appearance on *Australian Idol* was a masterclass in performance artistry. Her ability to deliver high-energy hits, collaborate seamlessly with other artists, and convey deep emotional resonance in her music was on full display. From the electrifying "Count Contessa" to the fun-filled "Nude Beach A Go-Go" and the poignant "Wings of A Butterfly," Banks demonstrated why she remains one of the most compelling and innovative artists in the music industry.

As Banks continues to push boundaries and defy expectations, fans eagerly anticipate her next move. Her performances on *Australian Idol* were not just highlights of the evening but affirmations of her enduring talent and artistic vision.

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Captivates on Good Morning America: Promotes New Single 'Red Strings'**

*New York, NY* – Pop sensation Lena Katina, formerly of the iconic duo t.A.T.u., graced the set of Good Morning America to promote her latest single, "Red Strings." In a revealing interview, Katina discussed the progress of her upcoming album, reflected on her career's evolution, shared memories from her t.A.T.u. days, updated fans on the album's completion, and provided insights into her past albums, including her English debut ‘This is Who I Am’ and her Russian releases ‘Mono’ and ‘Mannequin’.

**Progress on the New Album**

**GMA Host:** "Lena, it’s wonderful to have you with us! 'Red Strings' is such a beautiful song. How is the new album coming along?"

**Lena Katina:** "Thank you! The new album is coming together wonderfully. It's a blend of dance tracks and ballads, capturing a range of emotions and experiences. I’ve been putting my heart and soul into it, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it."

**Career Evolution: Then and Now**

**GMA Host:** "You’ve had an incredible career journey from t.A.T.u. to your solo work. How do you feel about your career’s evolution?"

**Lena Katina:** "It’s been an amazing journey. The time with t.A.T.u. was intense and filled with so many unforgettable moments. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and the ability to explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot, both personally and artistically, and it feels great to be able to express that through my music."

**Memories from t.A.T.u. Days**

**GMA Host:** "Speaking of t.A.T.u., what are some of your fondest memories from those days?"

**Lena Katina:** "There are so many! Touring the world, performing in front of huge crowds, and the strong bond with Julia Volkova were definitely highlights. We broke a lot of barriers and had a huge impact on the music scene. Those experiences have shaped who I am today, and I’m grateful for that time."

**Album Completion and Future Plans**

**GMA Host:** "Can fans expect the new album to be finished soon?"

**Lena Katina:** "Yes, we're in the final stages of production. I’m putting the finishing touches on a few tracks, and I’m really pleased with how it’s all turning out. We’re aiming for a release later this year, and I can’t wait to share it with everyone."

**Breaking Down Past Albums**

**GMA Host:** "You’ve had quite a few releases since your t.A.T.u. days. Can you break down your albums from your English debut ‘This is Who I Am’ to your Russian releases ‘Mono’ and ‘Mannequin’?"

**Lena Katina:** "Sure! ‘This is Who I Am’ was my first solo English album, and it was a very personal project. It marked a new beginning for me, with songs that reflected my own experiences and emotions. ‘Mono’ and ‘Mannequin’ are my Russian albums, where I continued to explore different sounds and themes. ‘Mono’ has a more rock-influenced vibe, while ‘Mannequin’ blends pop with electronic elements. Each album represents a different phase in my artistic journey, and I’m proud of how they’ve all contributed to my growth."

**Final Thoughts**

Lena Katina’s interview on Good Morning America offered fans an in-depth look at her current projects and reflections on her storied career. Her new single "Red Strings" is already generating buzz, and her upcoming album promises to be a rich blend of musical styles that showcase her growth as an artist.

**Looking Ahead**

As Lena Katina continues to evolve and explore new creative horizons, fans can look forward to more captivating music and heartfelt performances. With the upcoming album nearing completion, there’s much to anticipate from this talented artist. Stay tuned for "Red Strings" and more updates from Lena Katina as she continues to enchant audiences worldwide.

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s appearance on Good Morning America highlighted her dedication to her craft and her love for her fans. Her reflections on her career, combined with her excitement about her new music, endeared her even more to viewers. Keep an eye out for her upcoming album and future projects, as Lena continues to charm and inspire audiences around the globe.

• Love 1