Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

King of the Fall

She is absolutely pathetic, imagine being the biggest artist in the world and being so obsessed with weaponizing your fanbase to block everyone on the charts for no reason other than to be a bully

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

LadyxGaGa
33 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

luke combs and normani

NOT MY GIRL NORMANI **** THIS SKANK I HATE HER 

LadyxGaGa

like girl is still taking in millions not even from album sales like how much money does she owe the record label 

Luke78619

How many times are there gonna be new threads about new variants that I wrongly assume to be old threads :air: jesus

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • LMAO 2

AMRer
58 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

She is absolutely pathetic, imagine being the biggest artist in the world and being so obsessed with weaponizing your fanbase to block everyone on the charts for no reason other than to be a bully

Who is more pathetic, a business woman doing a great job or a bitter hater who wished, even in their dreams, their favorite artist did 1% of what Taylor achieved? :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, Nacchi said:

Who is more pathetic, a business woman doing a great job or a bitter hater who wished, even in their dreams, their favorite artist did 1% of what Taylor achieved? :ladyhaha:

Believe it or not, I dont care or wish that my favs could achieve what Taylor has done commercially, it has never crossed my mind, some of us dont give a **** about charts, crazy right? especially if it means scamming people with 50 variants of the same thing or bullying other artists You are talking to someone who listens to mostly underground/indie music

Taylor has her boot shoved so far down Swifties throats that all they can do is brag about chart numbers that nobody outside of her cult cares about anyway

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Jnick8
On 6/1/2024 at 3:07 PM, Sherry said:

It’s honestly annoying at this point. I’ve lost all my respect for her the way she behaved this era.

Took a while 🤣😘

NATAH
1 hour ago, Nacchi said:

if Gaga ever pulled this sh*t, i'd seriously never respect her again, it's fan exploitation through and through

if she was doing a great job, she wouldn't need to milk this album to the very bone to maintain sales

i'm not sure if you're purposely missing the point for fun (cus you've even stated you're not that big of a taylor stan) but it's crazy delusional that you refuse to see the widespread criticism of her exploitive business moves as nothing else but "jealousy" and "bitterness"

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Nacchi said:

While it is true that a lot of people, particularly here, don't like her, I am one of her fans and I find the fact that she is releasing 2 variant versions every few weeks with each containing a single acoustic version of a track on the standard to be offputting.

The pattern has been established, it is easy to assume she will put out an acoustic version of each song on the standard version as a variant track. Very likely she will finish that off by releasing another version of the album containing all of them compiled into one.

Yes. It is very smart of her from a business perspective to be doing this, because this has proven to be very effective for her. But it cheapens the already heavily criticized impact of her music. One that I actually resonate very deeply with, even on this record. 

I'm sure others will complain (since they did take issue with The Black Dog, The Bolter, The Manuscript and The Albatross versions when they were released) if we lived in an alternate timeline and The Anthology was not released when it was and instead these new variant tracks post-release contained those tracks instead of these acoustic versions, for me I would find it to be a much more appealing marketing strategy instead and I would say it wouldn't cheapen the impact of her music since she would be offering a new song with each of those variants.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Nacchi said:

You think people are bitter that Gaga doesn’t simultaneously dilute and disrespects her own art? You think people are bitter that Gaga doesn’t milk her fans?? You think people are bitter that Gaga isn’t annoying as hell??? Are you a masochist?! :icant:

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • Like 11

Louvre

The landfills these will end up in are gonna be eating sooooo good in a decade

Siena

This is crazy to me when will it end? If Gaga, Lana, or any of the artist I respect start to do this with their new albums I would immediately loose respect. I'd rather them just not get a no 1 because this is just embarrassing. What will Taylor be remembered for 40 years from now? She is ruining any legacy she has and her goodwill with the media and gp is starting to fade. She will always have a large fanbase, but I'm starting to see a shift where people are starting to notice her bs. I really wonder what she will be remembered for in the future, because it certainly won't be her talent lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

DopeEnigma
30 minutes ago, Louvre said:

The landfills these will end up in are gonna be eating sooooo good in a decade

E.T. Atari vibes, whoever is buying this crap needs help.

julz

I just find it really odd that despite their awareness of the public's comments...they keep doing it. Is there an easter egg/s in these releases? What's the record to break now?