Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I’ve never heard ANYONE say anything good about her so idk if I I feel bad

• Thanks 7

hieronymus

What fearsome demigod did she piss off

• Like 1

himerosxo

Speaking from my experience being a production assistant on a set with her, she’s awful. She treats those around her in a disgusting diminishing manner!

She’s not a good person and is finally getting back what she puts out ten fold. Karma. :ohwell:

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 11

VTV

Sis is a millionaire. Its not like she's going to go broke just because of this lost deal

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS

I will say I think they’re dumb to assume tour sales would equal Vegas residency sales. Sure it’s an indicator that her popularity overall isn’t where it used to be but Vegas residencies are smaller capacity per night and attract lots of same day sales and tourist sales from GP

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Thanks 1

ActualPatient
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Genuine question, who's J Lo's audience? GP? Gays?

JLo has like 1 fan in my village and she died years ago.

Edited by chuck
  • LMAO 14

skaxboy
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s pretty rare you have a poor tour and then go to Vegas,

That’s not always the case. 

I think Maroon 5 cancelled part of their US tour in 2022. They currently have a residency at Park MGM. 

Usher had a decently selling tour in 2015, released an album in 2016 and had a great residency in 2021-2022.

Boyz II Men had a residency in 2013 at The Mirage (RIP) and were also part of the New Kids On The Block tour as openers. 

As much as I love her, Gwen’s Truth tour in 2016 was an okay seller. She had a Planet Hollywood residency from 2018-2021. 

Christina Aguilera’s Liberation Tour in 2018 played mid-sized venues and she had a Planet Hollywood residency in 2019-2020. She now has that intimate residency at The Voltaire.

If JLo does have another Las Vegas residency, it might have to be at a smaller venue or sold at an enticing price. A Voltaire show could be interesting thought idk if that something JLo would do. 

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I think Maroon 5 cancelled part of their US tour in 2022. They currently have a residency at Park MGM. 

Usher had a decently selling tour in 2015, released an album in 2016 and had a great residency in 2021-2022.

Boyz II Men had a residency in 2013 at The Mirage (RIP) and were also part of the New Kids On The Block tour as openers. 

1.) These are also all straight men, who in society gets a lot of opportunities and fairly low in scrutiny. 

14 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

As much as I love her, Gwen’s Truth tour in 2016 was an okay seller. She had a Planet Hollywood residency from 2018-2021. 

Christina Aguilera’s Liberation Tour in 2018 played mid-sized venues and she had a Planet Hollywood residency in 2019-2020. She now has that intimate residency at The Voltaire.

2.) and aside from Maroon 5, none of these people cancelled their whole tour because of low tickets sale. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

faysalaaa

I doubt think this is true, she would easily do good, specially in Vegas. Its only tiktok kids who dont know her that are hating on her for entertainment. If Christina Aguilera and Kylie can do good in Vegas, obviously Jlo can.

Ugh I genuinely feel bad for her, the album is good. Grammy worthy? No, but it’s definitely better than anything she’s released since This is Me Then or whatever it’s called. She needs to start doing damage control & hire a new PR team cause staying silent & letting the gp run her into the ground is clearly having a real impact on her career.

HermesGr

Seriously.. Would you pay a bunch of money to go listen to JLo? I'd be bored getting dressed and going to listen to her even if I was paid..

Anyway she has enough money for two more lifes. She will be more than ok. Only with a traumatized ego..

ThisGuyTony
22 hours ago, BULATIO said:

She should rethink her activities. Maybe she should focus her energy on movies and TV series? :littlepotter: I don't know...

Her movies are also panned

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

• LMAO 1

Flippy

Cardi B Popcorn GIF by MOODMAN

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bronco
On 6/1/2024 at 3:17 AM, RAMROD said:

2.) and aside from Maroon 5, none of these people cancelled their whole tour because of low tickets sale. 

Maroon 5 also have better streaming numbers and more recent success than JLO.