💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian Huygens says he's working on LG7 fashion and album coming in August

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LordByron28
Posted (edited)

Since the teaser at the end of TCB. Most have been fairly confident in speculating LG7 lead in June with album in August. Not too mention insiders circulating around those dates. Going with the current theories that the black heart and white hearts are corresponding to the moon phases and that imagery plays apart in the lead single and album. TCB was the ending and the beginning of a new era. TCB launched on a full moon with her using white heart emojis. New moon is on June 7th which would be the beginning of a new cycle and end of the previous lunar cycle. June 7th seems likely for the release of the lead single with potentially August 2nd or 9th corresponding to the new moon and also sufficient space before Joker 2. The moon imagery would correlate with her other imagery she’s shown off thus far. Also going to need some Sailor Moon references if this plays out accordingly. 

Edited by LordByron28
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4

ROHKEUS

I don’t think anything’s happening with him, but I’m kinda worried they didn’t put him under a NDA. 

Didn’t they learn anything with leakromatica? :triggered:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Since the teaser at the end of TCB. Most have been fairly confident in speculating LG7 lead in June with album in August. Not too mention insiders circulating around those dates. Going with the current theories that the black heart and white hearts are corresponding to the moon phases and that imagery plays apart in the lead single and album. TCB was the ending and the beginning of a new era. TCB launched on a full moon with her using white heart emojis. New moon is on June 7th which would be the beginning of a new cycle and end of the previous lunar cycle. June 7th seems likely for the release of the lead single with potentially August 2nd or 9th corresponding to the new moon and also sufficient space before Joker 2. The moon imagery would correlate with her other imagery she’s shown off thus far. Also going to need some Sailor Moon references if this plays out accordingly. 

This sounds so good and realistic :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

palma
3 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said:

I don’t think anything’s happening with him, but I’m kinda worried they didn’t put him under a NDA. 

Didn’t they learn anything with leakromatica? :triggered:

It probably has to do with the logistics if he indeed didn't sign an NDA - he apparently was hired only few days before the premiere and he's based in Berlin so... Still UMG Germany could send a lawyer to him ig :koons:

• Like 1

MysteryMan

Now what if Gaga and her team did that on purpose :lana:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Stef666

I mean she was gonna announce it soon anyway. But if I was her I'd announce it now just to avoid him stealing her thunder. I know it's not a big deal but it must suck for artists to have their announcements messed with.

nodandsmile
Posted (edited)

some of you doing the absolute most 💀

Edited by nodandsmile

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, BellaFahmi said:

or come up with something to release in August and sabotage *cough*taylor*cough*

rep tv is rumored to be dropping 8/9 and announced 6/7 or 6/21… 

• Like 1

palma
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

rep tv is rumored to be dropping 8/9 and announced 6/7 or 6/21… 

So she has no choice but to release on 8/2 - which is my birthday :ororomunroe:

Poker
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

What else has he done? Never heard of him 

He's a new designer and that's why Gaga chose him. In the interview he says he's working two jobs and didn't even have the money to send Gaga the dress, her team paid for the package themselves. 

Edited by Poker
Kindness rules all.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Do y'all think she's gonna rush to make an announcement now that he's revealed it? :max: I hope so :max:

Probably not. Stupid Love leaked in January and they even played it at some fashion show at that time and she still waited til February to announce it. 

• Sad 1

B2theRich33
10 minutes ago, palma said:

So she has no choice but to release on 8/2 - which is my birthday :ororomunroe:

or after 8/9… cause the tv’s don’t chart too long cause it’s really only the vault tracks that people listen to… unlessssss with this we are getting Karma album as the vault track than it could chart a bit longer. 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

Who would have thought that an Argentine media would be responsible for unveiling the most eagerly awaited date of the recent past? MI PAÍS :firega:

I remember some Warner Argentina Twitter account spilling tea about A Star Is Born trailer and they were right. :applause:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Noir
Posted (edited)

yesss best case scenario, have we had an august release before? 

my bad TF was August, just didn't hit UK fully till January 2009

Edited by Noir