💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian Huygens says he's working on LG7 fashion and album coming in August

monketsharona

Featured Posts

DanielM
Posted (edited)

You guys are acting like he revealed the title of the album :ladyhaha: it's not such a big deal, it's just like a little secret the stans now know, but the project is not ruined in any shape 

Edited by DanielM
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

JessFletch
Posted (edited)

But is it LG7 or “new album” meaning J2 soundtrack?? 🃏 😭

sorry if someone already asked , going to re-read thread 

edit- stupid question MAYBE, to consider a film soundtrack released two months early, but LG is unpredictable,

and maybe they want people to become familiar with the songs before seeing movie/as hype?

I’m not being a Negative Nancy I swear, just ruling sh*t out 💚

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️

zerojk
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Annoyed that he stole Gaga's moment to drop the release date herself. Why do creatives on her team beat her to the punch? Like it's her album. Don't talk about it. 

She's taking forever tho, and don't worry, besides Gaga stans, nobody will ever know until she announces it herself

Gaga can still surprise us with the concrete day :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Annoyed that he stole Gaga's moment to drop the release date herself. Why do creatives on her team beat her to the punch? Like it's her album. Don't talk about it. 

its not that deep, relax baby 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, DanielM said:

You guys are acting like he revealed the title of the album :ladyhaha: it's not such a big deal, it's just a like a secret the stans now know, but the project is not ruined in any shape 

It's her Moment to reveal.

he should have known better 

• Like 3

Agunimon

Oh snap it was removed from the article.

• Shook 1

Stefanotta

Gaga feed us now.

i’m online on Twitter refreshing the app every two seconds.

'Cause we are all our hair...

LaFama

The way he went to "can't talk about it" to spoiling the release time frame :air:

Since they deleted that part of the interview, I'm moving a just liltte bit. Hopefully this doesn't ruin his work with Gags, he's a great addition :franminervini:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 3

rinasawachanta

Who would have thought that an Argentine media would be responsible for unveiling the most eagerly awaited date of the recent past? MI PAÍS :firega:

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

Ronlop
Just now, DanielM said:

You guys are acting like he revealed the title of the album :ladyhaha: it's not such a big deal, it's just a like a secret the stans now know, but the project is not ruined in any shape 

Yeah exactly

Gangie
34 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She’s gonna scrap everything isn’t she :giveup:

Nope. She won't she did't before and won't do it now. She's proffesional, besides she hasn't confirmed anything yet and that situation could end up as a buzz

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Edonis
25 minutes ago, Red said:

You are all very dramatic :smh: No one is getting fired, this is nothing, chill ::icant:

Yeah, I'm kind of confused about the reaction from some that are taking this seriously. Almost every era has had collaborator's accidentally spill inside information and that's never actually impacted the person's employment (lol) or the project's the release date. 

• Like 1

madmagical6
42 minutes ago, Reality said:

Do y'all think she's gonna rush to make an announcement now that he's revealed it? :max: I hope so :max:

Just drop it now!! Gaga!!

Gangie
8 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Exactly, it's not like August 2024 rumors weren't here already. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LastNight
Posted (edited)

Exciting! I think it’s fun getting these little snippets of info and it’s not like we know the date, the name or the sound. Or really any of the plans for the era.

She’s been teasing new music, it’s clearly coming soon + the August rumour was already floating around, so it’s not really that big of a deal; plus it’s kind of a nice way to create some buzz amongst the fanbase. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1