Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian Huygens says he's working on LG7 fashion and album coming in August

monketsharona

Featured Posts

palma
Just now, B2theRich33 said:

or after 8/9… cause the tv’s don’t chart too long cause it’s really only the vault tracks that people listen to… unlessssss with this we are getting Karma album as the vault track than it could chart a bit longer. 

I can't believe now I'll have to pray for Taylor to make it clear she'll be holding onto #1 for multiple weeks :traumatica:

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Oh snap it was removed from the article.

Thats kind of a prove it was what they were told. 

• LMAO 1

dracomalfoy

my birthday is in august so I'm choosing to believe gar is giving this to me as a present :excited:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • Love 3

AMENiCURE

the fact a new album is just 2 months away is really some exciting stuff. such a short roll out but it feels what works in this modern era so i'm even more excited to see her trying this out. i don't mind at all if the lead single comes in a month or alongside the album since it's such a short period.

HelloHangoverz
21 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

the fact a new album is just 2 months away is really some exciting stuff. such a short roll out but it feels what works in this modern era so i'm even more excited to see her trying this out. i don't mind at all if the lead single comes in a month or alongside the album since it's such a short period.

yeah, I get the feeling it'll be a short rollout. I don't think she'll tour either. idc though, I'm just stoked for music

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Jack3257
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

yeah, I get the feeling it'll be a short rollout. I don't think she'll tour either. idc though, I'm just stoked for music

Agreed.  I think she’ll do a new Vegas show though.

• Love 1

palma
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I don't think she'll tour either. 

Why not :samanthac:

If anything Live Nation would like to capitalize on her dominance with LG7+Joker combo. Gaga may not tour 221 dates anymore but she sure likes money :partysick:

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, palma said:

Why not

idk, i just feel like she won't lol. i could be wrong. hopefully i am :messga:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

StarstruckIllusion

damn i missed a whole scheiße show

this and then LGN. idk what to believe 

august makes so much sense and LGN would be the type to tamper things down… but also they teased the LG7 teaser so idk…

BULATIO

I really want her world tour in 2025. Because I missed the Paris show at the Chromatica Ball (for the sake of my boyfriend, who has a ban on traveling abroad). This time I am single and ready to buy a ticket, apply for Schengen and fly to Europe from the far east of Russia. But I have a feeling she will announce new dates for her Las Vegas residency. :vegas:

Stef666

Lady Gaga is gonna tour for every one of her albums until the day she stops making music and that's something I'm 100% sure of

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

Now what if Gaga and her team did that on purpose :lana:

I thought about that too, but if it was on purpose, I don’t think they would erase it from the interview

Kindness Punk

Mr Oak
1 hour ago, Poker said:

didn't even have the money to send Gaga the dress, her team paid for the package themselves. 

As they should have tbh:whitney:

StarstruckIllusion

Friday, August 2nd

Friday, August 9th

Friday, August 16th

Friday, August 23rd

Friday, August 30th

5 of you queens stand before me…

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Eido said: