❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Gaga’s Team Needs To Be Called Out (Before #LG7)

Divine

Featured Posts

Ivy

I feel like everything is planned already for this era

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I’m absolutely not saying to never perform anything from them, but what I mean is that, for example, pretty much half of Chromatica Ball’s setlist is from those three eras which is crazy lol Enigma I think is well over half. It’s like she has no confidence in how great the rest of her discography is (besides shallow and ARUTW)

I think it was a stylistic choice because those older songs fit the theme and aesthetics of the tour better. Angel Down is there so there’s at least one song from Joanne. I don’t think the ARTPOP sound would fit in, so I kinda understand her vision. 
My only wish is that she would rework her songs into a new sound, so even though she sings the same songs over and over again, they would still sound fresh to the audience, like how Madonna does it. I can totally see Aura or Venus being reworked into more dark, somber tunes, Sex Dreams too!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • YAAAS 1

Vicixs
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Talking about kindness seems cringe until you're the one in need of it, I fully support it but I get what you mean 

Ope, you ate me up a little with that. I get what you mean, but with the political/social climate, I’m hoping to see a little less kindness and a little more anger(?). It’d be cool to hear her threaten countries again is all :)

Edited by Grigio Guy
Religion is a product to sell.

cachapatratorian
3 hours ago, Scri said:

Yeah of course. But if Gaga's needs include keeping the squirrel, than thank you, next.

Maybe it's a good sign that Ricky wasn't in the CBF credits right? :partysick:

Miky
2 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Might be a little off topic, but I’m hoping she gets rid of the kindness schtick this era. It’s a the slightest bit cringe.

Could not agree more. Stop telling me how to behave, just be an artist and inspire others by that. It's getting cringy and annoying.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Scri
7 minutes ago, cachapatratorian said:

How is this possible (not because I don't believe you, but because I don't understand the legal aspects) if he created some of the chores that she plays in CBF?:duck:

WhiteWitch

I think Richie needs addressed but otherwise that’s it. I’m tired of a culture that needs to call everything out. I want to have fun not vengeance for personal disappointments. 

• Like 1

WhiteWitch
15 minutes ago, Scri said:

How is this possible (not because I don't believe you, but because I don't understand the legal aspects) if he created some of the chores that she plays in CBF?

25 minutes ago, cachapatratorian said:

He was in the credits

IllusionLover

Honestly, a Gaga eras tour would eat. I would be Here for it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Scri
1 hour ago, WhiteWitch said:

He was in the credits

Now that makes sense.

Robo Ga
11 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

She literally just asked us to let go of her past so she can welcome in the present though  :noparty:

I think she needs to stop standing on the back of 2009-2011 lol like almost all of the enigma set list for example are songs from that time period. And the self referential thing she’s already been doing here and there since applause. I want NEW aesthetics and vibes tbh 

This is exactly it.

We need to MOVE FORWARD. 

Absolutely no "Eras" style tour... that would be the worst most tacky thing she could do.

🤖⚡️
  • Thanks 1

Putang Ina Mo

The only thing that needs to be called out is if they'll be bringing Jojo Siwa's choreographer back.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

KindnessPunk

I feel like Gaga wants to look ahead now. She said at the premiere that the Chromatica Ball was her way of saying goodbye to her past and hello to the future. A tour about her past looks / eras would defeat that purpose imo. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1