news

Gaga X Sasha Velour interview coming in June

Rifek

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
Just now, MessyTop said:

I know, is silly, I posted it cause is so fake is fun! LOL

Dw I know haha

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

11 hours ago, ROHKEUS said:

As a son of a covid fatal victim, I did not feel offended with what she said, just bc it was already mid 2022, everybody who thinks was already vaccinated. Ok the bragging is out of touch, but is not that deep. 

I know it’s not that why I said it was just a little tasteless lol I think the response was a little outsized for the reasons you gave, but working it into your self-mythologizing is a little gauche, that’s all lol like I rolled my eyes a little and forgot about it lol

Also sorry for your loss <3

Edited by Ziggy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I know it’s not that why I said it was just a little tasteless lol I think the response was a little outsized for the reasons you gave, but working it into your self-mythologizing is a little gauche, that’s all lol like I rolled my eyes a little and forgot about it lol

Also sorry for your loss <3

Thank you, angel, sorry if came out a bit rude. I wasn't saying that about you specifically, I just saw that haters used that to attack her, and I think they were bringing some arguments that are way more offensive than what she said. Yeah is tasteless, but we know her, she never meant the way they're saying. She was the one singing and dancing with a big mask and screaming MASK UP at the time we needed that the most. That's what I meant, my english's quite rough.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

rinasawachanta
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Still me. Cuz they deleted it lmfao 

Cause it's coming 28/6.

Also, I can't believe they cut it so bad

6 hours ago, ROHKEUS said:

Thank you, angel, sorry if came out a bit rude. I wasn't saying that about you specifically, I just saw that haters used that to attack her, and I think they were bringing some arguments that are way more offensive than what she said. Yeah is tasteless, but we know her, she never meant the way they're saying. She was the one singing and dancing with a big mask and screaming MASK UP at the time we needed that the most. That's what I meant, my english's quite rough.

Oh girl you’re good I never took it that way :)  all love <3 

• Love 1