💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga had covid for 5 TCB shows and didn’t tell anyone but her crew

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim

LGN deleted their tweet LMAO

It's not like Gaga told 3 fans and they leaked this info, she spoke loud and clear in front of the press :icant: she wants that information out there.

• YAAAS 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• BUtterfield 8

• Not The Real Gaga

• GipJo

Popular Days

MadArchitect
19 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Unbiased here. I love her but that's irresponsible. I know vaccines and certain precautions are there during the time of the concert but that act was not different than what other celebs were doing during peak pandemic.

no, it was completely different, as you said, they did it at peak pandemic when ppl were dying from it, Gaga did it second half of 2022 when vaccines were already circulating, mortality was low and restrictions were lifted so it was actually permisible from a healthcare point of view, how do you not draw a delimitation?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

It's not like Gaga told 3 fans and they leaked this info, she spoke loud and clear in front of the press :icant: she wants that information out there.

I don't understand why she felt the need to say it :laughga: 

Drop it
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

MadArchitect
8 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

it was also not like she said it as a flex, more like she just wanted to be honest and it is what it is, its an important part to know if a performer was sick to add context

• Like 1

Ofikem

Highly irresponsible but alas. I still take getting Covid seriously. Restrictions or not we should all minimize repeat infections as well. I still take my precautions and that’s why I haven’t gone to a concert since 2019. I’ve come to realize I can’t ask others to remain in 2020 like myself. It’s just become an increasingly lonely road to stay on. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

homomo

If she said "i performed five shows with the flu" yall would be like "omg honey you didnt have to, so proud of you"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Miky

I swear the USA is the only country that takes covid this seriously :toofunny: get over it, this is so 2020. Start living again and stop being so righteous.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

Bullying works :vegas:

Too late tho…

Obv they would not have been the only ones to mention it on twitter but please…

Ivy
20 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

Idk I think she just wasn't thinking about it like that, maybe she felt in a safe space connecting w her fans and everything and didn't think in that moment

• Thanks 2

Plastic Flower

Drop it
  • Love 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 8

Flippy

Oh no… :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, homomo said:

If she said "i performed five shows with the flu" yall would be like "omg honey you didnt have to, so proud of you"

MTE. It's really getting blown out of proportion like everyone needs to get laid

chaeri pls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

highwithenemy

I know it's about health and safety, but I'm confident a whole team made sure it was safe for everyone attending. If she ensured her crew felt comfortable, I don't see an issue. There were no reports of spikes after the Chromatica Ball, so it's fair to say they likely ensured it was as safe as possible to do the show. She shouldn't get the pressure and hate for being "the one who always cancels her tours for health reasons."

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

:air::air::air:

rawrimamonster

I love Gaga but honestly this makes me kind of mad. At this point. I feel like I was being gaslit by all these celebrities, Gaga included, who were telling me to stay home and wear a mask. I missed out of YEARS of my life and used to think it was just the Republicans that were still going about their business this entire time. Turns out it was Gaga, too. I mean what about the FANS who were on the opposite side of a mask-less Gaga singing her spit particles in their direction?

and before you say “yaaas, mother, give me your spit particles. Slay me literally, yaaas yaaasss” can we just step back and consider the hypocrisy that the same person who was hosting the COVID telethon concert where rich people sang to us and told us to stay home is so now so brazenly admitting to this like it was a *good, responsible* thing for her to do?

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

• PartySick locked this topic