• RAMROD

• BUtterfield 8

• Not The Real Gaga

• MadArchitect

Popular Days

BUtterfield 8
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

girl, from a public health perspective it is a mess of a thing to admit. i don't understand why this is a hill you and certain fans want to die on, regardless of the reduced risk with a vaccine. 

Thank you!

do I think she should’ve cancelled? No considering she had it for 5 shows but publicly admitting this when she was a huge advocate for preventing COVID during the pandemic is insane to me 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m not gonna say what she did was wrong but I’m also not going to defend her if ppl wanna drag her considering the circumstances :awkney:

She was so far away lol. If people got covid that’s because they’re in a crowd with thousands of people. And we had vaccines at that time, we’re lucky she didn’t cancel the whole tour because it kept getting postponed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

Omg I got it from her in DC. Slay!

New club just born: possibly getting covid from Gaga club :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jenina
5 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

What danger? Unless you were the rare, unfortunate case, covid was just a flu by then. And also, one might assume that the majority of people in the crowd were vaccinated. 

Given the small risks, if she felt fine and took care, it was not worth to cancel five shows.

"What danger?" lol if you want to deny the danger that covid has even after so many deaths and longterm disabilities then do as you please I guess. You see the risks as small and I don't. I just don't agree with walking through a crowd of fans whilst sick with a virus that has affected and hospitalized so many including Gaga's loved ones and I find it disappointing that she'd do this especially since she knows what chronic illness is like to live with. 

cool
  • Like 2

CoolTrainerTerry
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

but publicly admitting this when she’s a huge advocate for COVID during the pandemic is insane to me 

This part right here. 

She was VERY vocal about masking and getting the vaccine and being careful and cautious and then...

• Like 5

Jawline4dayz

🎶 i want your love and I want your COVID 🎶 :firega:

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Omg I got it from her in DC. Slay!

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

New club just born: possibly getting covid from Gaga club :bradley:

Some needs to edit a TCB shirt and put “I survived not getting COVID by Gaga at TCB tour” :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2

Not The Real Gaga

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

girl, from a public health perspective it is a mess of a thing to admit. i don't understand why this is a hill you and certain fans want to die on, regardless of the reduced risk with a vaccine. 

Oh, let me be clear, I wouldn't have revealed this either but I don't it's the disaster some fans make it out to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Some needs to edit a TCB shirt and put “I survived not getting COVID by Gaga at TCB tour” :ladyhaha:

Please, that'd be iconic :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

if this isn’t hinted at in the film at all i’m gonna be pissed bc she set herself up to be bullied for no reason ☠️

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

gumzy3000
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

People say that so that they can brag they might got it from Gaga :samanthac:  :saladga:

Or give her lawsuits idk :kry:

The only thing to brag about is the lawsuit.

If these monsters can prove they were close to Gaga and got Covid right after during the concerts Gaga performed with covid, then that could be a legit lawsuit I feel. I love Gaga but I know if this happened to me I would sue in a heartbeat. Times are tough and Gaga can share her hundreds of millions of dollars. 

Plus 'merica is the world capital for lawsuits so we have a good chance at winning.

God bless the usa 

American Flag Picture GIF

trolly troll troll
  • LMAO 1

GipJo

Thank you!

do I think she should’ve cancelled? No considering she had it for 5 shows but publicly admitting this when she was a huge advocate for preventing COVID during the pandemic is insane to me 

She advocated getting vaccine, you're well informed that being in a stadium crowd would risk anyone getting covid. You have the choice not to attend, it's not the same thing like not getting vaccine and wearing a mask in public. Also masking was 2020/2021, by the time of late 2022 mask is not mandatory anymore.

2 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

This part right here. 

She was VERY vocal about masking and getting the vaccine and being careful and cautious and then...

• Thanks 2

VTV
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Only Charli XCX can pull this off sadly

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Debithius

I and 3 others got a bad case of COVID afterwards too.

• PartySick locked this topic