💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga had covid for 5 TCB shows and didn’t tell anyone but her crew

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LaLa
Posted (edited)

Listen if you’re going to make this choice okay but you need to take the info to your grave :deadbanana:

(Really curious about which ones tho)

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 5

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• BUtterfield 8

• Not The Real Gaga

• MadArchitect

Popular Days

lg5

She really said Covid wasn’t going to stop this tour a third time. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 1

Not The Real Gaga

I mean... wasn't the pandemic basically over in July 2022? Like I can't remember any restrictions when I attended the concert.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Jenina
4 minutes ago, SevenAteNine said:

She really gives her all for her art and for her fans, Im sure they took precautions to make sure the dancers were safe. 

What about the fans though? Like when she walks through the crowd for Free Woman. It just feels so irresponsible imo

cool
  • Like 1

Lady Rah Rah

At least she didn’t do meet and greets this tour, I understand why people will be angry but you could have caught it off anyone at CBT, it was a risk we all took by going to a stadium full of people. 

Plus she was vaccinated, can you imagine the backlash she would’ve got if she cancelled those 5 shows?

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • Like 8

BUtterfield 8

:messga:

• LMAO 28

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

What about the fans though? Like when she walks through the crowd for Free Woman. It just feels so irresponsible imo

A bunch of people in the pit I was in got covid :billie: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Sad 1

RAMROD

HOW RITA ORA OF HER :enigma:  :franminervini:  :samanthac:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not The Real Gaga

With all due respect, if people were afraid of catching covid, they shouldn't have attended a concert at all. Everyone who wanted it had got multiple shots when she started the tour.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

Jenina
Just now, Not The Real Gaga said:

With all due respect, if people were afraid of catching covid, they shouldn't have attended a concert at all. Everyone who wanted it had got multiple shots when she started the tour.

I wore a N95 for my dates and believe me I understand the personal responsibility involved but that doesn't take away from the danger Gaga put herself in and others :shrug: 

cool
  • Like 3

Head Empty
Posted (edited)

I got COVID after my show too :enigma:

Just when I thought I could never get sick of her

Sneeze on me mother :giveup:

Edited by Head Empty
Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • LMAO 23

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

Don’t you guys dare come for her for doing these shows sick. I’m sure her team took care of everything to make it happen and keep her healthy and the audience and staff safe. Y’all better not come with the negativity. 

People who attended a concert should know they’re exposed to getting COVID.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

killme89

And the first and only time I got Covid was when I went to the chromatica ball …Gaga you gave me Covid 

Not The Real Gaga

I wore a N95 for my dates and believe me I understand the personal responsibility involved but that doesn't take away from the danger Gaga put herself in and others :shrug: 

What danger? Unless you were the rare, unfortunate case, covid was just a flu by then. And also, one might assume that the majority of people in the crowd were vaccinated. 

Given the small risks, if she felt fine and took care, it was not worth to cancel five shows.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

G U C C I

Good for her! Damn that is solid commitment. I have been vocal about this tour and album being far from my favorite but I can 10000% percent see how she would feel empowered by performing that show given how physical it was and different from her previous tours. Not to mention at this stage of her career and all of them being sold out! She pushed through and is extremely pleased for herself that she did! I watched the live where she said this and she said she told everyone on the show that that they didn’t have to work with her if they were nervous about it but that she was performing and not canceling. That is almost verbatim.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• PartySick locked this topic