💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga had covid for 5 TCB shows and didn’t tell anyone but her crew

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina

Why on Earth would she say that? Even if it is featured in the film, why would you keep it in? 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• BUtterfield 8

• Not The Real Gaga

• GipJo

Popular Days

CanadaGoesGaga
Posted (edited)

Here’s my take.

The people in closest proximity to Gaga, and who could be at risk are her team. The likelihood of anyone on that stage passing COVID to anyone in the audience is so incredibly unlikely. The entire audience was already at risk, from each other. 

So with that information, if her team was warned, which it does sound like she did inform and give them an out if they wanted, they weighed options, and then decided to continue. Is there anything to really be upset about? 

The reality is she may not have even been symptomatic, and the only reason she would even know she had COVD was due to the testing they likely were doing constantly on tour. Testing most of us were no longer doing, unless symptomatic.

How many of us have had covid without knowing, and actually were in close proximity to others?  

While from a PR perspective, I think this is a bit of weird thing to admit, I do not really think she put the public at any risk whatsoever. If risk is the worry, there should be no touring or public events to this day. 

Edited by CanadaGoesGaga
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 5

PartySick
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Here’s my take.

The people in closest proximity to Gaga, and who could be at risk are her team. The likelihood of anyone on that stage passing COVID to anyone in the audience is so incredibly unlikely. The entire audience was already at risk, from each other. 

So with that information, if her team was warned, which it does sound like she did inform and give them an out if they wanted, they weighed options, and decided to continued. Is there anything to really be upset about? 

The reality is she may not have even been symptomatic, and the only reason she would even know she had COVD was due to the testing they likely were doing constantly on tour. Testing most of us were no longer doing, unless symptomatic.

How many of us have had covid without knowing, and actually were in close proximity to others?  

While from a PR perspective, I think this is a bit of weird thing to admit, I do not really think she put the public at any risk whatsoever. If risk is the worry, there should be no touring or public events to this day. 

The most sensible take here tbh

💚
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MadArchitect
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

I love Gaga but honestly this makes me kind of mad. At this point. I feel like I was being gaslit by all these celebrities, Gaga included, who were telling me to stay home and wear a mask. I missed out of YEARS of my life and used to think it was just the Republicans that were still going about their business this entire time. Turns out it was Gaga, too. I mean what about the FANS who were on the opposite side of a mask-less Gaga singing her spit particles in their direction?

and before you say “yaaas, mother, give me your spit particles. Slay me literally, yaaas yaaasss” can we just step back and consider the hypocrisy that the same person who was hosting the COVID telethon concert where rich people sang to us and told us to stay home is so now so brazenly admitting to this like it was a *good, responsible* thing for her to do?

gurl in what show she spit particles our direction like that lol, they all disipated by the heat, the distance and the flames before they got into anyone's near proximity or contact, i swear, the dramatics...

Edited by MadArchitect
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HermioneT

Well if she had COVID like me (stuffy nose three days and not even my partner caught it from me in a tiny ass appartment), it probably wasn't a big deal asides from those very close to her. 

Still, she shouldn't have gone public with it now. :saladga:

She / hers

Starmie25

I swear, some of y'all are acting like she directly spat in your mouth .:poot:

• Like 4

NATAH

i mean like... yeah, attending a concert when the virus was still around is certainly a personal choice (anyone saying covid was over in 2022 is dumb as hell), just because the governments opened things back up doesn't mean it was suddenly over... long covid is a thing still

but she really should have just said she had a flu for 5 days if she wanted to flex this :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

Excuse me? I suffer alongside countless others with long covid. Each reinfection increases the risk of MAJOR damage to many organs and systems of your body. This isn’t just some cold or flu that won’t leave *most* people with potentially chronic damage 

Then why would you attend a concert and choose to surround yourself with tens of thousands of screaming people?

💚
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

I'm actually locking this 'cause I don't have faith in y'all to have sensible discussions about this

We are not relitigating the pandemic on this night nor are we crucifying Gaga for being one of likely hundreds of people at each show with covid :icant:

💚
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5