💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga had covid for 5 TCB shows and didn’t tell anyone but her crew

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim
8 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

it was also not like she said it as a flex, more like she just wanted to be honest and it is what it is, its an important part to know if a performer was sick to add context

Surely you're not naive enough to believe this. If Gaga just wanted to be honest with her public in the first place she should've informed them 2 years ago while she was touring that she would stick with her schedule for the sake of her fans. That's transparency. People could make the choice to attend or not based on their beliefs.

Mentioning it 2 years after the fact while you're promoting your new project to the press is everything but honesty.

She was flexing she performed while being sick, and that would be fine if it didn't impact others like covid does.

• Like 4

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• BUtterfield 8

• Not The Real Gaga

• GipJo

Popular Days

River

Are u guys fighting with water? because it looks like it.

It happened 2 years ago, move on, it's irrelevant to waste your energy on it.

Can u f-cking enjoy the night and stop this useless meltdown?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Siena
1 minute ago, rawrimamonster said:

I love Gaga but honestly this makes me kind of mad. At this point. I feel like I was being gaslit by all these celebrities, Gaga included, who were telling me to stay home and wear a mask. I missed out of YEARS of my life and used to think it was just the Republicans that were still going about their business this entire time. Turns out it was Gaga, too. I mean what about the FANS who were on the opposite side of a mask-less Gaga singing her spit particles in their direction?

and before you say “yaaas, mother, give me your spit particles. Slay me literally, yaaas yaaasss” can we just step back and consider the hypocrisy that the same person who was hosting the COVID telethon concert where rich people sang to us and told us to stay home is so now so brazenly admitting to this like it was a *good, responsible* thing for her to do?

If the tour was in 2020 then I'd fully agree, but the tour was over 2 years later when vaccines had been out for awhile, all mandates had been lifted, and people were traveling, going to clubs and other concerts. So at this point I don't think it's hypocritical at all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

homomo
3 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

I love Gaga but honestly this makes me kind of mad. At this point. I feel like I was being gaslit by all these celebrities, Gaga included, who were telling me to stay home and wear a mask. I missed out of YEARS of my life and used to think it was just the Republicans that were still going about their business this entire time. Turns out it was Gaga, too. I mean what about the FANS who were on the opposite side of a mask-less Gaga singing her spit particles in their direction?

and before you say “yaaas, mother, give me your spit particles. Slay me literally, yaaas yaaasss” can we just step back and consider the hypocrisy that the same person who was hosting the COVID telethon concert where rich people sang to us and told us to stay home is so now so brazenly admitting to this like it was a *good, responsible* thing for her to do?

2020 and 2022 were two completely different worlds.

Covid in 2020 was a potential death sentence. Covid now is nothing but a cough and maybe a few days at home if you’re unlucky.

People need to stop living in this fear like it’s 2020 all the time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)

Omg I'm in cyprus rn enjoying the sun and thought I'd log in and its back to this bs I guess lmao. Yall are so sanctimonious. If she had cancelled the shows you'd have been complaining about the economic affects on the low income tour personel. There's always something 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

PMM

ok. i heard that information...

did you see that? 
that look? 
her smiling? 
i used to pray for times like this :traumatica:

I Am a Joke
  • Love 3

Miky
13 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

At this point. I feel like I was being gaslit by all these celebrities, Gaga included, who were telling me to stay home and wear a mask.

That's why you do not live your life based on celebrities' claims.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

MadArchitect
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

Surely you're not naive enough to believe this. If Gaga just wanted to be honest with her public in the first place she should've informed them 2 years ago while she was touring that she would stick with her schedule for the sake of her fans. That's transparency. People could make the choice to attend or not based on their beliefs.

Mentioning it 2 years after the fact while you're promoting your new project to the press is everything but honesty.

She was flexing she performed while being sick, and that would be fine if it didn't impact others like covid does.

not at all, her having covid would've made virtually no difference cause a lot of people having covid there was already secured and a present risk, so ppl's choice to attend was not stripped away in any sense, if they had certain beliefs or were nervous about it they had their choice, Gaga only had an obligation to disclose it to her dancers and crew, and she did it, cause they were the people she was interacting to and putting at risk beside herself, not the fans, they were already at risk regardless for the mere fact that they were attending a concert.

Disclosing this information to the public right away woud've made no sense, caused panic for no reason, ppl pressuring her to cancel, and people pressuring her to keep it going, a mess, and all for something that really made no difference for the ppl watching from the floor and grades

no, she was not flexing lol, watch it again

Edited by MadArchitect
  • Thanks 1

Simon
1 hour ago, Savage said:

but I think of the hospitals that are still experiencing extremely high volumes of patients due to the virus, 

Are you living in 2021? My hospital is so empty like there's only wind on the corridors

• Like 1

artd0me

Tbh, there were no restrictions anymore, so I don’t give a single f*** 

• Love 1

GipJo
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

This is such a shitty attitude lmao

I'm not out here wearing a mask everywhere I go, no, but there are most certainly people who're immunocompromised who're still getting sick, hospitalized, and in some countries still dying. Get out of your little bubble and consider the world around you a little bit. 

Sorry I hurt their feelings, but the truth is most people stop caring about covid, I didn't say we shouldn't feel sorry about people who are effected by covid so get off your high horse. Asking me to consider the world around me is hilarious because if I'm immunocompromised, I would take care of myself instead of asking everyone to ''consider me''. If you care that much I won't stop you, but don't lecture me what I should care or not.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

PSYCHOSHTICK

Is LGN the only source?

LGN, the LGN who also claimed there would be a surprise after the premiere and nothing happened?

PMM
1 minute ago, artd0me said:

Tbh, there were no restrictions anymore, so I don’t give a single f*** 

"bUt cOviD"

65324bb3906b6865f904a72f8f8a908541-16-sp

Spoiler

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1

elijahfan

… and I caught Covid at her show. The plot thickens :triggered:

• PartySick locked this topic