Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reasons why LG7 wont come in 2024?

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

An album in early 2024 kind of made sense to me but now it would feel rushed tbh

I believe something got delayed. Gaga isn't used to tease so much without something coming up soon or at least announced. We were literally teased every other day and all of a sudden it all stopped. Now no news regarding music + TCB coming up, and then Joker, I don't think there's much time left to fit a record this year. 

1 hour ago, BlackLight said:

I genuinely don’t understand why people think she can’t promote a movie and an album at the same time? 

Do you think from August- February (7 months) she is gonna do an interview for Joker 2 everyday? 

That would be 210 interviews.

For some reason this fanbase is certain that Gaga “can’t do this” or “can’t do that”. What is with all the doubt? 

it is certainly possible for a 38 year old seasoned living legend to do 10 random jazz dates, 15 or so interviews and still have time to promote an album over the span of 7 months. 

are you kidding me? 

Have a little faith in Gaga. Lord have mercy. 

Artists on Gaga's level don't do much promo anymore which is why people are complaining. Beyoncé did like two-three appearances and some short visuals/canvases. Ariana did two videos so far and two interviews + SNL. It's not that hard to do a music video for the lead (and maybe a second video for a second single) and an interview in two places. The main promo for artists nowadays is a world tour anyways. 

Gaga could easily do all those aforementioned things and do SNL for BOTH the movie and the album all in one appearance as well without it being too much work. 

LadyLuca
Posted (edited)

she said soon ... guess it will take a year then.

anyways she looked sooooo good. the outfit was such a hard slay/yass /queen/ mother

Edited by LadyLuca

SimonBaetens
12 hours ago, palma said:

I'd say we need some 5054197943478-230x230.png

Reveal hidden contents

i'm sorry i had to :bear:

But if these walls could talk... they'd tell us not to be delusional 

• LMAO 1

SlowLoris
Posted (edited)

Even if you don't believe it'll be after 2024, you kind of have to tell yourself it will be... all in order to avoid disappointment if it doesn't happen 🤣

Edited by SlowLoris

bpmMonkey
2 hours ago, Ouranos said:

She said soon so 2030? :oops:

Not even she is such a big troll that she’d say „soon“ in May to not have any intention in releasing new lg7 within the next 6 months.. I also don’t see any pandemic rolling around or her being dropped from the label, so there’s hoping. And if all falls through, Joker is coming in any case <3

• Like 1