💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

3 new digital versions of “The Tortured Poets Department”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

apollorowling
26 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Taylor and Katy are fine. She attended a show in Australia I think. Taylor is chart hungry but they can never make me hate her. Official HDD numbers tomorrow. I would love to be a fly in Billie' room right now.08pOok5.gif

Delusion, convince yourself 😂

• YAAAS 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

These are the versions of the album with just 1 extra track:
1 The Manuscript
2 The Bolter 
3 The Albatross
4 The Black Dog 
5 Who's Afraid of Little Old Me demo
6 The Black Dog demo
7 Cassandra demo
8 But Daddy I love Him accoustic
9 loml live
10 MBOBHFT live
11 The Alchemy x Treacherous live

It's possible that I forgot some because... it's hard to keep up lmao

Billboard needs to make a new rule where all these versions chart separately instead lumping them all in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, weed said:

I have not nor will buy any version of it! 

you will get it anyway

i ❤️
  • LMAO 10

Siena

If the music was that good you’d think she wouldn’t have to do all this and let her “art” speak for itself. Truly is the McDonald’s of the music industry. 

• Like 2

TEETHTEETH

Goddamn will she ever STFU and go away. She is insufferable 😷

• Like 3

SharGaga

Already found the live versions on Telegram for free lol. Listening now! The Alchemy × Treacherous mashup OMG! 

altern8version

if anything she's going to be responsible for people learning to torrent download again 

• Like 1

Redstreak
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Billboard needs to make a new rule where all these versions chart separately instead lumping them all in. 

I wonder where the HMHAS isolated vocals, reverb, and sped up albums will land :thriller:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Morphine Prince
Posted (edited)

BILLIE NEEDS TO RELEASE -hit me hard and soft(hard edition) -hit me hard and soft(soft edition) -hit me hard and soft(2 am edition) -hit me hard and soft(under water version) -hit me hard and soft(instrumental) -hit me hard and soft(acapella) -Hit me hard and soft(harder edition) -hit me hard and soft(softer edition) -hit me hard and soft+ lunch(live) -hit me hard and soft(in the water edition) -hit me hard and soft+ken -hit me hard and soft(moonstone blue edition) -hit me hard and soft(blood moon edition) -hit me hard and soft+ sandwich -hit me hard and soft(mahogany edition) -hit me hard and soft (jade green edition) -hit me hard and soft(running like water edition) -hit me hard and soft (im trying my best edition) -hit me hard and soft-(smooth like butter edition) -hit me hard and soft(taylor tanked edition) -hit me hard and soft(espressssooo edition) -hit me hard and soft(blackbeer remix) -hit me hard and soft(troyboi remix) -hit me hard and soft(blondish remix) -hit me hard and soft (sofi tukker remix) -hit me hard and soft(mariah carey remix) -hit me hard and soft(happier than ever mix) -hit me hard and soft(deluxe) -hit me hard and soft+lunch(sabrina carpenter remix) -hit me hard and soft+the greatest(lana del rey remix) -hit me hard and soft+the greatest(more lana del rey remix) -hit me hard and soft(morning edition) -hit me hard and soft+lamour de ma vie extended -hit me hard and soft(rock edition) -hit me hard and soft(nicki minaj remix) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(deluxe) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(deluxe)(blackbear remix) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(instrumental) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(acapella) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(sped up) -hit me hard and soft(billie’s version)(slowed+reverb)

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

This is making me less of a fan.

I love Taylor's music (she was my most listened-to artist last year  Thread Talk GIF)

but I'll NEVER call myself a swiftie because I actually don't really like Taylor herself lol... I've always found her personality so offputting :messga:

• Like 1

tyler k

i am so tired of Taylor fu*cking Swift oh my god:bear:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mr Oak

Grown ass woman and yet it's giving Veruca Salt behaviour 

nintchdbpict000000162567.jpg?strip=all&w

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

MANiCURE 6