đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Timberlake Retired By Fans After Album & Tour Flops

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
Posted (edited)

Just pointing out that I have a Patreon subscription to Tour Data and his tour is selling as normally as everyone else from his era’s is, and in some cases above average. Instant sell outs just aren’t a thing like that anymore unless you’re a Taylor level phenomenon. Every tour is gonna still have tickets on sale day of. That’s just how it works.

To call the tour a flop is an outright lie. It was 87% sold out as of the last update (which was April 30 for him). I can show the spreadsheet if you need to see it. 

Now the album? Deserved critical and commercial flop.   

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

idc for the man but why post random lies?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

skaxboy

I checked the San Jose dates for this past Monday and Tuesday. A good amount of seats were available the days prior but the day of many of them were sold.

I was hoping to snag a cheap ticket but everything looked sold and I didn’t want a behind stage nosebleed or pay hundreds of dollars for the few floor seats being resold. 

The set list looked great and I’ve never seen him but hopefully this means an NSync tour is next. 

pachinko
2 hours ago, dberrin said:

lmao, this drive me crazy. any ticket for a concert should be under 900$. What happened to the touring world is crazy

Who in their right mind pays $900 to see Justin Timberlake. :huntyga:

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis

I actually really dislike Justin Timberlake, but he's been in the industry long enough to where he, like many other legacy acts, aren't going to suffer financially if an album doesn't smash. His tour will be fine.

• Like 2

Mister G
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Who in their right mind pays $900 to see Justin Timberlake. :huntyga:

Given how you posed this as a statement and not question, I'm gonna say you did. :billie:

Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

• LMAO 1

Catnikko

albums chart on the hot 100? :oprah:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 1

olive specter

was this written by a person or ai?

because there are so many errors lol

waterfall

i mean as u get older, music career always fades away and u become a legacy act

thats why u do other areas in the entertainment field and branch out 

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, pachinko said:

Who in their right mind pays $900 to see a singer. :huntyga:

Fixed. :huntyga:

• Thanks 1

POPANEINONEONE

:woot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

Levine
10 hours ago, Teletubby said:

his tour is almost 90% sold. he cancelled just 1 show of 77.

9 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

Not really a fan of this album, but this is a false statement. The album debuted at number 4, his lead single debuted at 19, which is a huge difference. Can’t say I’m a fan of his like I used to be but definitely not giving this article much attention 

So the article is full of lies lol

People will stan for murderers, pedos, s*x traffickers, people married with nazis, rapists and all this stuff but a 20 years old cheating on his 20yo girlfriend while both were on top of the world? No ma'am, that's ****ed up!

And this is coming from a person who never listened to his music. 

• Like 2

SimonBaetens

he's 43? I thought he was 52 haha 

gagzus

People often forget that the purpose of touring originally was to recoup lost album sales through tickets and merch, that’s why bands used to tour so much in the 70’s/80’s. Only in the 90s did it become more profitable than the actual albums themselves. Nowadays people only release albums so they can tour (see: Taylor Swift) and make loads of money. 

So I think he’ll be fine because he’s probably touring to make money, not release an album to make it and the data seems false tbh. 

I mean look at Gaga, she made more money from TCB tour and it’s merch than the actual album.

• Like 1

Bronco
14 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Just pointing out that I have a Patreon subscription to Tour Data and his tour is selling as normally as everyone else from his era’s is, and in some cases above average. Instant sell outs just aren’t a thing like that anymore unless you’re a Taylor level phenomenon. Every tour is gonna still have tickets on sale day of. That’s just how it works

I mean this is fair. 

For a venue to be profitable they don't have to sell out (at least this is certainly the case for bigger established acts). 

I think ticketmaster's systems lack of transparency doesn't help with people's perceptions of tour sales.

We've all been there at the 9am opening getting blocked and told there's no tickets purely because the tech is ****