Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025, Switzerland

Dutch

Featured Posts

Ivannn
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

Switzerland's win (and Croatia losing) has sparked an extremely homophobic reaction in Croatia, going as far as demands for LGBT people to be put in concentration camps, murdered, massacred, forcibly dragged to mental hospitals. The reaction from the bloodthirsty heterosexual majority is shocking, I have never witnessed such homophobia. Sadly, Facebook and Instagram are not removing threatening comments, asking for violent extermination of LGBT individuals.

This is a total misinformatioan. Not sure if you are doing this by accident or on purpose. Everybody is ALL about BaBy Lasagna here and Are proud with hiS Score ( sure Everybody hoped he could win ). YOU can’t take few comments on portals or bots on  social media as a state Of mind in one country and portray it Like this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

itsalice
8 hours ago, androiduser said:

I was reading comments all day.... of course not everyone wrote the same thing, but there have been EXTREMELY violent comments, and they were NOT removed.

The comments were so violent that the LGBT organization issued a statement condemning the extreme homophobia and transphobia.

Are you from Croatia?

itsalice
3 hours ago, Ivannn said:

This is a total misinformatioan. Not sure if you are doing this by accident or on purpose. Everybody is ALL about BaBy Lasagna here and Are proud with hiS Score ( sure Everybody hoped he could win ). YOU can’t take few comments on portals or bots on  social media as a state Of mind in one country and portray it Like this.

Exactly. 🤷‍♂️

And we can agree that if someone wrote something about their they/them pronouns, the LGBT community will immediately take it as an attack...just like any other little thing.

plane jane
18 minutes ago, itsalice said:

Exactly. 🤷‍♂️

And we can agree that if someone wrote something about their they/them pronouns, the LGBT community will immediately take it as an attack...just like any other little thing.

well, misgendering is an attack, an insult lol. not “just a little thing” for non-binary folks. 

• Like 4

itsalice
12 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

well, misgendering is an attack, an insult lol. not “just a little thing” for non-binary folks. 

Personally, I haven't seen absolutely one such negative comment about his pronouns, but if someone expressed their opinion, it is not an attack or an insult... As if we all don't know, today every little thing is an "attack" and an insult to the LGBT community.. ..

River
2 minutes ago, itsalice said:

his

Let's start with you addressing their correct pronouns

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, itsalice said:

Personally, I haven't seen absolutely one such negative comment about his pronouns, but if someone expressed their opinion, it is not an attack or an insult... As if we all don't know, today every little thing is an "attack" and an insult to the LGBT community.. ..

Well you're misgendering someone even knowing their pronouns so of course its disrespectful. It wont make your life worse to address someone by their pronouns. And I get doing it by accident, but people doing it just to be assholes is a different story.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5

plane jane
9 minutes ago, itsalice said:

misgendering isn’t an opinion. 

• Like 1

itsalice
11 minutes ago, River said:

Let's start with you addressing their correct pronouns

Do you think they would be offended now because I accidentally said he and not they? Or is it an instant attack/insult? 

River
3 minutes ago, itsalice said:

Do you think they would be offended now because I accidentally said he and not they? Or is it an instant attack/insult? 

It doesn’t matter, you need to respect them regardless of what they will feel by you misgendering them.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

itsalice
1 minute ago, River said:

It doesn’t matter, you need to respect them regardless of what they will feel by you misgendering them.

Exactly.

That's why I wrote his on purpose. So if someone got confused and wrote his/him instead of they/them or expressed their personal opinion about it, individuals should not take it personally or as an attack on the entire LGBT community, because that is ridiculous. 🙂

palma

I really don't get why people make a big deal out of pronouns. Is it THAT hard to refer to someone in the way they want to be referred to? :bear: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem

Why is it always the same people trying to stir the pot? Anyways, ESC 25 is starting and we're on page 7 so let me start using the ignore function just so I dont get mad :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

plane jane
20 minutes ago, palma said:

I really don't get why people make a big deal out of pronouns. Is it THAT hard to refer to someone in the way they want to be referred to? :bear: 

some gays think that if they call “pronouns” ridiculous or try to distance themselves from the trans and non-binary members of our community, straight people will accept them. 

• Like 3

palma
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

some gays think that if they call “pronouns” ridiculous or try to distance themselves from the trans and non-binary members of our community, straight people will accept them. 

I know :bear: Especially outside the socially liberal countries (including mine). I was once called "not like the other gays" by the boyfriend of my best friend (a bisexual woman) when I was 19, because I was not really aware of queer theory at the time and although that guy intended that as a compliment, it's the worst insult I have ever received in my entire life. I absolutely loathe pandering and conforming. 

• Like 1