SwissMonster

Omgggg I can’t believe it my ****ing hometown

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It’s Basel!!!!! 

Oh my god I was expecting the announcement later today :excited2: This is where I got the cheap hotel :excited2:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pĂŠtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 1

SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Oh my god I was expecting the announcement later today :excited2: This is where I got the cheap hotel :excited2:

Omg not the GV reunion happening :giveup:

Juanlittlem
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Omg not the GV reunion happening :giveup:

Nevermind I booked on the wrong dates :classy:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pĂŠtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 2

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nevermind I booked on the wrong dates :classy:

Helpiana naurrrr

Look at surrounding places like LĂśrrach, Saint Louis, Hunningue, Weil am Rhein. They all have direct access to the city

• Love 1

River

Time to make money from hosting ppl lol

i’m so there :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 2

• Dutch changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland
Dutch

Never had such lack of excitement for a new Eurovision season, but congrats on Basel. 

• Love 1

plane jane
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Omgggg I can’t believe it my ****ing hometown

omg congrats!!! lucky bitch!! :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Never had such lack of excitement for a new Eurovision season, but congrats on Basel. 

Its auch a bummer to know that and that a lot of ESC fans think the same, rightfully. I know this city will pull off an amazing ESC only by the plans they announced. That the EBU has to ruin it because of money and greed is such a let down and definitely also takes off some of my excitement. It was my childhood dream that this would happen, actually never thought our small city would or could ever host. Not being able to fully enjoy that, especially with you guys, is sooo annoying and I hope every person at the EBU responsible for this mess burns in hell…

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Love 2

Dutch
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Its auch a bummer to know that and that a lot of ESC fans think the same, rightfully. I know this city will pull off an amazing ESC only by the plans they announced. That the EBU has to ruin it because of money and greed is such a let down and definitely also takes off some of my excitement. It was my childhood dream from this happening, actually never thought our small city would ever host. Not being able to fully enjoy that is sooo annoying and I hope every person at the EBU responsible for this mess burns in hell…

Yeah, I can only imagine. Well, I actually really can, because having Eurovision during a pandemic was also not ideal. However we pulled through with the show and the excitement was probably at the highest ever. Basel and Switzerland deserved that excitement too, but things gonna be even more heated with Israel still in there. I feel we get a bigger drama this year. Of course the NL and Joost drama getting ignored is very annoying on a personal note. The whole fandom seems to be gone and that’s just so sad. The backbone of this contest was the fans. Anyways, I hope you can still enjoy the shows in May!

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
51 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Helpiana naurrrr

Look at surrounding places like LĂśrrach, Saint Louis, Hunningue, Weil am Rhein. They all have direct access to the city

42.000€ sounds nice for a week :ladyhaha: I will check, Ive seen some okay-ish prices but I guess they will go down once today passes lol

• LMAO 1

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Yeah, I can only imagine. Well, I actually really can, because having Eurovision during a pandemic was also not ideal. However we pulled through with the show and the excitement was probably at the highest ever. Basel and Switzerland deserved that excitement too, but things gonna be even more heated with Israel still in there. I feel we get a bigger drama this year. Of course the NL and Joost drama getting ignored is very annoying on a personal note. The whole fandom seems to be gone and that’s just so sad. The backbone of this contest was the fans. Anyways, I hope you can still enjoy the shows in May!

Yeah it’s gonna be messy, I’m sadly sure of that, part of me hopes things will get better, but better be realistic cause it probably won’t. I still have my irl friends who are also Eurovision fans so that still keeps me excited for may…at least as excited as you can be. Definitely will hear me buhhh the loudest as I can during israhell.

And damn, I can only imagine the rollercoaster it must’ve been for you during your Eurovision. Look at us, ofc when we get eurovision we get the messy years :toofunny:

Edited by SwissMonster

River

please please ping the hell out of me when tix goes on sale :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

River

I honestly think that the war will end by May and everyone will forget and move on, which is worst.

It happened before and will continue to happen because at the end of the day, people always cared when something was going on and not in between the ceasefire periods.