event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland

Dutch

Featured Posts

plane jane
8 minutes ago, palma said:

I know :bear: Especially outside the socially liberal countries (including mine). I was once called "not like the other gays" by the boyfriend of my best friend (a bisexual woman) when I was 19, because I was not really aware of queer theory at the time and although that guy intended that as a compliment, it's the worst insult I have ever received in my entire life. I absolutely loathe pandering and conforming. 

yeah, the line between hateful straight men and self-hating, transphobic gay men is extremely blurred. :selena:

• Like 3

Max

Zurich probably scrambling right now on how to fund it 

• Like 2

River
1 hour ago, itsalice said:

Exactly.

That's why I wrote his on purpose. So if someone got confused and wrote his/him instead of they/them or expressed their personal opinion about it, individuals should not take it personally or as an attack on the entire LGBT community, because that is ridiculous. 🙂

So from now I’ll address you as She/Her 🤷‍♂️

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
39 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

some gays think that if they call “pronouns” ridiculous or try to distance themselves from the trans and non-binary members of our community, straight people will accept them. 

But then when you misgender them, they go insane because you hurt their little masculinity lol

• Like 4

plane jane
28 minutes ago, River said:

But then when you misgender them, they go insane because you hurt their little masculinity lol

because the only real gender is man/men, others are just a made-up liberal rainbow mafia bullshit… :flippy:

• LMAO 1

River
6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

because the only real gender is man/men, others are just a made-up liberal rainbow mafia bullshit… :flippy:

they should hide their children in a cave then :icant:

• LMAO 2

Max
53 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

„Rainbow Mafia“ is taking me out

• LMAO 1

Dutch
10 hours ago, Aren said:

Let’s be honest, Australia hasn’t brought anything new to the table. All their acts have been pretty bland and generic.

Sure.

tumblr_prihz6c3HI1rk3ieao3_540.gif

• Thanks 7

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Sure.

tumblr_prihz6c3HI1rk3ieao3_540.gif

This song still deserves to win. Maybe they should just send this exact performance again :enigma:

• Love 1

Dutch
Just now, Head Empty said:

This song still deserves to win. Maybe they should just send this exact performance again :enigma:

Well no because Duncan did :ororomunroe:, but that performance is top 5 most insane/best performances. 

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Well no because Duncan did :ororomunroe:

It should've tied :pole:

• LMAO 1

River

Australia is like P!nk, same performance, each time they expect us to be amazed :poot:

• LMAO 1

palma

Australia's 2019 staging was very impressive but the only Australian entry that I rooted for the win was the iconique Sound of Silence. :partysick:

But tbh they used to send massive stars to the contest, Guy Sebastian and everything. Since COVID I'm under the impression that the Australian broadcaster doesn't really care to make an impact in the competition. :bear: Even Malta tries harder with the 1/1000th of a budget. 

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 1

plane jane
23 minutes ago, palma said:

the iconique Sound of Silence. :partysick:

whitney-houston-history.gif

• YAAAS 2

• Dutch changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland