💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Chromatica Ball movie on HBO

dberrin

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

I can't believe we are 1 week away from TCB!! :holdmyhand: I'm so happy!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

PartySick

Don't forget if you're outside the US, you can join one of the two viewings hosted by our lovely @TheSine

💚
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

I think the next teaser should be one of the beautiful piano moments, like Shallow or Always Remember Gaga this way.

Save the big pop moments for the actual premiere.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

HausOfMark

Do we think we may get. live album out of this like The Weeknd did for his HBO special?

-Mark
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Do you guys think any new footage will be included in this film. Like imagine how cool it'd be having a small introduction from the og Chromatica map or something? @monketsharona

https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/s/08FWHzNB3V

I think she will just include the show + backstage stuff while preparing for the show, changing outfits and more. A bit of her V Magazine in backstage of Paris show vibes 

I don't know, Chromatica original concept and visual don't really fit to the tour concept, but I would love it 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

PlayGaga

What I was just thinking .... :staymad:

What if there was a hint of the new album at the end of the Chromatica Ball film? The possibility would definitely be there. :holdmyhand:

Also, weren't there ever pictures of something being shot during the day in Los Angeles? Of course, it could just be a rehearsal for the extra camera. But I would be happy if we could maybe get a little "behind the scenes" before or after. Maybe an intro similar to The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden.

Let's be surprised. :pawsup:

• Like 2

Starmie25

I love returning here and reading all the reactions. One for the history books. :tony:

• Like 2

elijahfan

Not necessarily a juicy piece of information, but the end credits will be featuring fan videos, so if you’ve attended the LA shows, you might be featured.

• Love 4

GH333
Posted (edited)

I know this is most probably a silly question, but the film will remain on streaming services for a while right?

I'm away on release date and am planning to watch it full blast with my setup when I can on June 1.

Edited by GH333
  • YAAAS 1

monstertoronto
30 minutes ago, GH333 said:

I know this is most probably a silly question, but the film will remain on streaming services for a while right?

I'm away on release date and am planning to watch it full blast with my setup when I can on June 1.

For sure. It’s not a “one night only” event. I’m sure for whatever they paid for it, and for promoting it, Max will keep it on for a while. 

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Not necessarily a juicy piece of information, but the end credits will be featuring fan videos, so if you’ve attended the LA shows, you might be featured.

Are you part of the credits footage? :vegas:

Edited by Starmie25

LateToCult
14 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Third floor bathroom orgy POV omg

• LMAO 13

liamgaga

Does anyone know how we stream in the U.K.?

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

Does anyone know how we stream in the U.K.?

According to her story - UK, Italy, India, Germany, Japan to be announced.

Yeah, looks like it's a pirates life for you man. 

One Piece GIF

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1