šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Chromatica Ball movie on HBO

dberrin

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Btw itā€™s kinda weird that Richy hasnt posted about the movie. Hmmm maybe they fired him Ā 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

Rat Boy
51 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw itā€™s kinda weird that Richy hasnt posted about the movie. Hmmm maybe they fired him Ā 

Maybe the internet scared him after a month of them dragging the Karma choreography :bradley:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco
2 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Imagine if Gaga released a deluxe version of Chromatica on the same day as the concert film. It wouldnā€™t necessarily need to include new songs; I would be ecstatic just to finally have 1000 Doves (Piano Version) and Love Me Right in my music library. Perhaps Hold My Hand could be included as well, maybe as a piano version.Ā :holdmyhand:

Maybe this is the secret projectĀ :stalkga::flop:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

He's technically not part of HAUS, more a contractor choreographer, but I have a feeling they'll be using a different person for LG7.

Also wasn't TCB choreography done by Richy and another dancer?

Schwerk
11 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

honey, you better plan a party with whoever had album listening parties in the past, next šŸ˜‚

I've read it a couple of times but I'm not sure what you mean?Ā :spin:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

63grekke

are we getting a live album on streaming as well lol?

• YAAAS 2

Starmie25

I can't wait to be blinded by the 911 segmentĀ :giveup:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
8 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Interludes confirmed!

No, consider at least 4 minutes of credits and possible backstage footage, the interludes will be shortened to bits like the Monster Ball Tour

• Like 1

gagzus
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Gotta be honest, I was really hoping for a cinema release as there's more money in that. On a tv channel that you have to pay for, it'll be less known and have limited accessibility. But yeah, here's to her long overdue Emmy chances. And the trailer looks fabulous, just as epic as Taylor's Eras trailers. I just hope it's promoted well so it becomes more than a hidden gem for her fans alone.

HBO/Max was always my first thought for it because 1) she already had previous connections to them with TMB and then the cancelled JWT special, and we were supposed to also get a BTWB special too I believe. 2) Sheā€™s working and under contract with Warner bc of JFAD, all of DCā€™s seriesā€™ are on MAX including their Harley Quinn show so it makes sense.

• Like 4

gagzus
Posted (edited)

I personally think to end out the era officially, she should put up a Live album on streaming for the concert and MAYBE also finally put LMR and 1000 Doves demo up on streaming too.

They should use one of those 2 songs as the song in the credits

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bloody Matt
11 hours ago, South Blonde said:

You are more iconic ughĀ :firega:

I'm every icon :glamourpuss:

Monet
10 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Gotta be honest, I was really hoping for a cinema release as there's more money in that. On a tv channel that you have to pay for, it'll be less known and have limited accessibility. But yeah, here's to her long overdue Emmy chances. And the trailer looks fabulous, just as epic as Taylor's Eras trailers. I just hope it's promoted well so it becomes more than a hidden gem for her fans alone.

It's gonna be on MAX, a big streaming service, after it's aired on TV.

thatarizonasky

Canā€™t wait for this, I was so excited when she posted!

im selfishly hoping for a Chromatica re-release with Love Me Right on it too šŸ¤žšŸ¼Ā 

• Like 1

RAMROD
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

MAYBE also finally put LMR and 1000 Doves demo up on streaming too.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, thatarizonasky said:

Canā€™t wait for this, I was so excited when she posted!

im selfishly hoping for a Chromatica re-release with Love Me Right on it too šŸ¤žšŸ¼Ā 

Ā 

Target won't be happy about that. So highly unlikely that track will ever be on anywhere else but the CD. Ā Cos it is unlike Britney's Glory who can released Mood Ring on streaming, since that song was not on any retailers exclusive edition, just region exclusive, which doesn't mean much, cos there's no agreement with any stores to never release it ever, or certain period of time, on other platforms.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Target won't be happy about that. So highly unlikely that track will ever be on anywhere else but the CD. Ā Cos it is unlike Britney's Glory who can released Mood Ring on streaming, since that song was not on any retailers exclusive edition, just region exclusive, which doesn't mean much, cos there's no agreement with any stores to never release it ever, or certain period of time, on other platforms.

I think the exclusivity only lasts for a certain number of years - that has been the case with other artists whose contracts have leaked.Ā 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2