Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Chromatica Ball movie on HBO

dberrin

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Taking the time to post an opinion like this when everyone’s excited lmaoooo no one cares that you personally aren’t

Idk why so many “little monsters” on here always feel the need to be so negative

You know you could just let people have their own opinions instead of rudely policing them. What they said wasn’t whiney or attacking anyone. Everyone’s allowed to feel how they feel, and many do happen to feel this is a little too late even if they’re still looking forward to watching. 

Being critical/having criticism doesn’t make someone less a fan and it’s really shitty to see someone implying otherwise simply because they’re not excited about one project. 

Do better. 

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

WhiteWitch

Excited for y’all and I obviously plan to watch so she gets the stream, but I haven’t connected to the show at all when trying. I also don’t think folks should get their hopes up for an Emmy…. the tour ended in 2022 and Chromatica era is/has been done. Unless she ties this to LG7, which I am clowning for, I’m not expecting this to generate much buzz in the GP. This is more likely for the fans who waited and that needs to be good enough.

Also… we shouldn’t ban dissenting opinions from announcement threads… instead folks should be more secure in their own excitement, and less reliant on the opinions of others. I thought the Chromatica ball was meh at best, and that shouldn’t at all affect anyone else’s excitement or perspective of the show. I can also tell that the sound of Chromatica evolved to a detriment of the visuals. They just don’t work, and they show that this started more “DarkGa” than it ended up, though they are some of my favorite visual designs. For me, Chromatica lacked cohesiveness in general, and the marketing was confusing and conflicting. I still enjoyed it, but I’m not “excited” this is finally being released either. It’s late the the party and many folks are ready to move on to what is next too. 

Fanbases love to get overhyped and then use the same failed, self-created expectations to attack artists when we don’t get our way and that needs to stop. Folks trying to quell that through being critical in evaluations of a project, are also usually doing it so overblown expectations don’t hurt the artist we also care about. Critical Feedback drive growth, hate and blind support don’t. It's not personal or an attack to disagree, but we don’t need to bandwagon then grade people on our head-canon curves either.

• Like 2

Aga Gydal
5 minutes ago, franminervini said:

"All"? What do you mean 👀 

It’s worth asking why the show is coming now instead of anytime in the last 1.5 years ;)

GagaGame
3 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

I also don’t think folks should get their hopes up for an Emmy…. the tour ended in 2022 and Chromatica era is/has been done.

Just that you know, The Fame won a Grammy after 2 years of its release. 

And with the announcement and the film coming soon, the era ain't finished lol

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
  • Like 1

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, Obobo said:

so where do Canadians watch it because we don’t got HBO…

Not sure if anyone answered but it'll be on Crave.

Darcklighter22

Also I'm looking forward to seeing it and the professional footage. Also the 25th is a Saturday so surprise tour live album on the 24th and that's the secret project? :flop:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gaby15
2 hours ago, Monet said:

Could it be that she was waiting for Max to release at least in Europe to announce the movie? This would explain the long wait :oprah:

Probably the other way around. HBO shelved the movie to launch Max with super new content.

• Like 1

joannethenight
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Do we know if it is compilation footage from different concerts or just US concerts.

Edited by joannethenight
🌹

Ronnie

This makes so much sense! Chromatica was released on May 29th of 2020 so of course she would release the film right around the anniversary date! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

RudraCNG

OMFG. I swear I read the title and I was sure it was a trolling post. I'm SO grateful. I f*cking love her concerts and I admit I thought she was gonna shelve it. Thank god I was wrong. May 25th can't come soon enough.

Agunimon

Linked the trailer to my friends and even my straight friends are excited.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

RudraCNG

Y'all, I swear I'm still shaking. Didn't expect this at all. I use to play live versions of her songs (among other artists') that I have to create myself instead of album ones just bc I love live versions so much, specially Gaga's. This is a gift.

Bloody Matt

Her side profile is so iconic ugh

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

ProfessionalClown

WE DID IT KIDS WE DID IT 

• YAAAS 1