celeb

Taylor Swift fans react to Lana Del Rey and Kim Kardashian Met Gala 2024 moment

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi
28 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Divide it by two again.

Nathan Fillion Genius GIF by ABC Network

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1

RebeldeFaith

Swifties expect everyone Taylor latches onto to defend and protect her like pawns in a chess game. People are allowed to be friends/friendly with whoever they want. If a grown 30-something years old woman can't accept that, that's on her. It's not like Lana seems too comfortable around her anyways.

Something something idk
  • Like 2

Elohim

Does Lana need to live the beefs of her friends?  

Im kinda glad Lana always have this positive energy around her

• Like 3

Fck I luv Art

Love Lana :holdmyhand:

Swifties are too addicted to dramas... Lana can talk with anyone she wants, I think that Lana and TS are friends but I don't think that they are two inseparables but their friendship is super mediatic... :saladga:

C'mon Lana is an adult let her do her choices and stop criticizing everything she does under the prism of what Taylor might think. :motherofpuppies:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

lasagna
Posted (edited)

the way taylors latched onto lana and paraded her around like a chihuaha in a handbag is sooooooo bizarre to me. it's like she thinks that by being lanas friend she gets cool points or that shes the bigger artist propping lana up or something i don't know.

it just stinks of weird performative undertones i just dont know the exact reason.

and shes done this so many times shes had endless famous girl friends and dropped them.

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

killme89

Taylor swift fans need to get a life 

• Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa
10 hours ago, dberrin said:

Have you seen the video of Lana on stage ? She seems super uncomfortable.

yeah i figured that’s because it’s grammys and she was probably nervous going up in front of all those people 

alsemanche

:awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1

DopeEnigma
Posted (edited)

Taylor Swift fans desperately need a new hobby 

Edited by DopeEnigma

StrawberryBlond

Lana was friendly with Kim before when she was booked to sing during Kanye's proposal so she was of course going to be cordial. And I doubt Lana keeps tabs on who all her acquaintances have beef with so she knows to avoid them. She's way too independent a thinker for that lapdog nonsense. Wait to see Taylor record a song about it, though. 

14 hours ago, lasagna said:

the way taylors latched onto lana and paraded her around like a chihuaha in a handbag is sooooooo bizarre to me. it's like she thinks that by being lanas friend she gets cool points or that shes the bigger artist propping lana up or something i don't know.

it just stinks of weird performative undertones i just dont know the exact reason.

and shes done this so many times shes had endless famous girl friends and dropped them.

Yep, it's like she collects famous friends to make her look good. After it was clear the whole "squad" thing was just a gimmick for the 1989 album cycle (and she got criticised for being anti-feminist by using a girl squad to take down another woman in the form of Katy), she cooled off on that but now she's doing it again. I'm surprised that people don't see right through it. The fact that Lana was at the SB with Taylor seemingly in support of her boyfriend playing for the Kansas City Chiefs while wearing a San Francisco 49ers jacket kinda shows how Lana rolls and I love how she knows what the score is and will happily use Taylor's association for exposure but she wouldn't completely be a pawn in her game. 

HotLikeMexico
Posted (edited)

What they should be reacting to is how their fave just drops a new CD every other day and scams them for one bonus track. They are focusing on the wrong things. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico