💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish and more to sign a letter in support of the ticketing reform act

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilish, Sia Green Day, and Fall Out Boy are among the hundreds of artists to sign an open letter asking Congress to pass the Fans First Act, a bill that takes aim at “deceptive” and “predatory” ticket resellers.

The letter, organized by the Fix the Tix Coalition, was also signed by a range of artists across all genres, from Becky G, Chappell Roan, and Darlene Love to Graham Nash, Goose, Pixies, and Finneas. 

Addressed to Sens. Maria Cantwell and Ted Cruz — both members of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation — the group said the bill would make ticket buying more transparent as well as eliminate illegal bots that “scoop up face value tickets ahead of fans in order to resell at inflated prices on the secondary market.”

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5e91157c96fe495a4baf48f2/t/6629ce7e6cd2781539316daf/1714015870175/20240425-Fix-The-Tix-Artist-Letter.pdf

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 1

monketsharona

Totally support this. It's a shame you have to fight when tickets are put to sell first day just because of resellers buying all the tickets. 

CatelynnMarie

i am judging the artists that did not/ will not sign this