Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Megan Thee Stallion sued by cameraman; Megan’s lawyer denies the allegations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A former cameraman for Megan Thee Stallion who alleges that he was trapped inside a moving vehicle with the hip-hop star in a foreign country while she had sex with a woman has filed a lawsuit accusing the entertainer of harassment and a hostile work environment. 
MTS.jpg

Emilio Garcia said in the suit filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court that after the alleged incident he was warned, “don’t ever discuss what you saw,” and berated, fat-shamed and treated differently by Megan. 

The “harassment was so severe or pervasive” that it created a “hostile, abusive work environment” that made Garcia’s “working conditions intolerable,” the suit said.

Photographer Emilio Garcia with Megan Thee Stallion:
240422-Megan-Thee-Stallion-Emilio-Garcia

Emilio Garcia's lawsuit also outlines alleged employment and wage violations that center on his classification as an independent contractor. 

The lawsuit alleges that Megan prohibited him from working for anyone else and was denied overtime pay and breaks. 

His misclassification as an independent contractor “left him without basic insurance coverage, depriving him of essential health care,” the suit said. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/megan-thee-stallion-accused-harassment-cameraman-said-was-forced-watch-rcna148895

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 11
  • Sad 4

GagaGame

Oop. That's disgusting :selena:

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

weed

This inspired me to google Gaga's assistant suing her and whew mama went AWFF in the court. Calling her a hood rat, can't do her job, etc etc lmao very fiery Italian girl from NYC

OT: Hope it's not true, let's see.

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Bronco

I mean if the allegations around the pay structure etc are true, the paper trail will be more than enough evidence in court. 

But sadly, if the allegation regarding being forced to watch her & some other girl is true, it doesn't really sound like he's going to have witnesses joining him to back it up - and in a he said/she said situation in court, it'll just get thrown out without a decision made on it.

• Like 3

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, weed said:

This inspired me to google Gaga's assistant suing her and whew mama went AWFF in the court. Calling her a hood rat, can't do her job, etc etc lmao very fiery Italian girl from NYC

Link?

LadyxGaGa

but fr tho we should deff take everything from megan and make sure she pays for this disgusting behavior 

• LMAO 1

River
1 hour ago, weed said:

tumblr_lx0mhu1E8h1qjqsayo1_500.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2

Gaga2645

Omfg he’s from houston and he’s a well known photographer of our local drag queens i believe and rapper (emiliocoochie)

edit wait fat shamed? He’s not fat at all :alsemanche:

I’m so sorry but I fear meg is about to tear his ass up in court. Such a shame bc he’s an up and coming rapper and she was such a high profile client. I think his lawsuit will get dismissed quickly probably and he’s gonna now paint himself as trying to get money out of clients. The unpaid wages is part is what’s gonna raise eyebrows in the court i fearrrr idk

i am also *NOT* a lawyer so what do i knowww

Edited by Gaga2645

Red
1 hour ago, weed said:

Oh the memes from this moment, iconic

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 1

olive specter
2 hours ago, weed said:

“f–king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn.”

“She’s just — she thinks she’s just like the queen of the universe,”

“And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day."

“I’m quite wonderful to everybody that works for me.”

wtf is this xD

Shakmasda
32 minutes ago, olive specter said:

“And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day."

wtf is this xD

Wow...never knew of this...yikes

Teletubby
1 hour ago, olive specter said:

wtf is this xD

it sounds like @River

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 6

Concertaholic

This is literally a copy/paste of the Lizzo lawsuit, miss me with this money grabbing bs. If you don’t like your job, move on. Plenty of us have had uncomfortable situations at work but as long as they weren’t egregious or illegal, we either kept our head down or moved onto the next job. Must be nice to work for someone rich and then sue them as soon as you feel scorned.

Additionally, many of these “staff” working for pop stars are either friends or become friends in the process so it wouldn’t be uncommon for some of these situations to happen when hanging with a friend. Unfortunately, pop stars are either going to have to find more loyal friends to work with or draw clear boundaries because these leeches will stab them in the back otherwise.

Edited by Concertaholic

• Teletubby changed the title to Megan Thee Stallion sued by cameraman; Megan’s lawyer denies the allegations