❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

okay. this season shouldnt have been called all stars 9... Ru should have made some kind of sub show with charity in the title cuz this isnt a competition at this point.

the teleprompters in the acting challenge... i know ru had one but all the girls were looking off to the corner the ENTIRE time like did they even have to memorize their lines ??? 

and the judging isnt even judging. the maxi challenge was sooo boring and there were quite a few of them that really weren't giving but they got nothing but positive critiques. 

and the runway :huntyga: .... if i see one more tear-away from nina i swear to god :saladga: and shes not even doing them well ??? but they dont read her on that at all.. 

idk its boring and i think they should have named it something else cuz i think its kind of a slap in the face to the girls who actually competed in all stars and got sent home for things these girls are doing. they are just here to kiki it seems. 

and the lipsyncs are tired too 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Plastic Flower
9 hours ago, Levine said:

Loved the episode, even tho the maxi challenge was tooooooooooooooooo long.

I enjoyed the most Gottmik (is this a first time for me? lol), Angeria, Nina and Roxxxy, so I agree with the top 2 (sort of).

And surprisingly to me Nina WON that lipsync, like what? They showed us more Nina, they showed us Ru and Michelle laughing for Nina and then Angie won? why? how?
It's not that I'm sad because I STAN Angeria, but I love fair games so...

Surprised she blocked Gottmik. You had Plastique with 3 badges + nobody blocked her, so why? Are these queens really scared of Plastique's fans? Or did Plastique influence her with her strategy?

She blocked the right queen since next week it's design challenge but she can still win and block you lol

I think it makes sense. They have to block the 2 star queens so they make sure that their place in the top 3 is safe. The less people with 3 stars the better for them.

Drop it
  • Like 1

Levine

Today it's sequester day for the queens of All Stars 10! In few days we should have the cast

• YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

CyanDante

Idk what it is, but something feels off. The cast has no chemistry. No one seems happy to be there. Except Vangie being vangie :anveeroy:

Angeria was happy at first but has been brought down by the vibe of the cast. Still Angie FTW!

Side note: It's fun to see Plastique and Jorgeous shine in the comedy challenges! I thought Jorgeous was top 2 with Angie. 

I am so surprised that Jorgeous has been top 2 for me 4 out of 7 episodes. And Plastique 5 out of 7. And I had fully written them off when the cast was announced. Lesson learnt! :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2

Catnikko

i found that challenge so boring :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 1

weed
20 hours ago, Levine said:

Today it's sequester day for the queens of All Stars 10! In few days we should have the cast

Girllll the new "supposed" cast is sooo wild, can't wait to see who is actually participating.

edit: well.... Aiden Zhane was listed and she basically just quit drag, actually... LMAO... maybe she didn't get cast but was supposed to 

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

Nina kinda mad that she was picked last and that the designer girls were going to pick the fabric before her, when she gave a badge to Roxxxy when everyone and their mothers knew she was the frontrunner of the season. I'm glad Shannel didn't pick her, next time you gave her the badge lol

And she had a point don't get me wrong, but why didn't she say anything? I'm tired of her being sooooo kind and generous all the time! It comes across as fake to me.

Mik picked Vanjie and she is another one who had the nerve to call out other queens for alliances? It's clear that Roxxxy, Mik, Plastique and Vanjie have some sort of silent alliance, if only the rest of the queens realized that but no, miss Nina has to be fair and kind at all cost.

Good episode tho, everyone did a good job and the top 2 weas right. Plastique must be the worst lipsyncer ever! At least Jorgeous has the moves, Plastique doesn't have the face, the moves, the body, the comedy, nothing.

I'm still Team Angeria, but I think - as predictable - Roxxxy will get the crown. I don't think Plastique is that good like they want us to believe  and I think the same for Mik :shrug: And Roxxxy kinda gives me off vibes this season.

Angeria has the whole package (her fashion is a bit weak, but she doesn't need to spend 200k dollars to be successful on Drag Race).

Edited by Levine
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

Finally a lip Sync that I would rewatch in the future, escape maybe ep.1 as well 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanDante

Idk why everything feels off for me this season :noparty:

The divide between the girls is so evident , its jarring to watch. 

Mik, Vangie, Plastique and Roxxy are together. 

Shannel is too focussed on proving herself, Jorgeous is just checked out. Everyone hates Angeria and no one vibes with Nina :laughga:

In AS7, the whole cutting of a queen was fun and interesting, even if the queens were mad it would all be in good jest. In this one, each and every conversation is always about the same damn thing. I am pretty sure , in the next ep - we shall queens getting bothered that Angie is upset about being cut off. 

Anyway this season solidifies itself as a bottom tier AS season for me. Along with AS8, AS5 and AS1.

Atleast AS1 had best of the best queens and Mimi Imfurst.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

How the **** did Nina not win with that look?!? Hello?!? :air:

They had to once again give the win to Roxxxy for no reason... I'm starting to get mad at this season with all that BS judging... :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2

SimonBaetens

My god this season is booooooooring. I love the runways but the rest of the episodes is just so stale and repetitive, yawn. Also Nina was robbed in that sewing challenge, I low-key hated Roxxxxxxxy's look.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

My god this season is booooooooring. I love the runways but the rest of the episodes is just so stale and repetitive, yawn. Also Nina was robbed in that sewing challenge, I low-key hated Roxxxxxxxy's look.

That's what happen when there's no elimination when it is called a race, a competition. There is nothing at stakes. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

Nymphia covering Vogue Taiwan... so beautiful, the impact

GRI-uWAXoAA4Alf?format=jpg&name=large

VG334-1.jpg

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

SimonBaetens
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's what happen when there's no elimination when it is called a race, a competition. There is nothing at stakes. 

Exactly… Vanjie for example is not even trying to be good at the challenges. That afwul skit last week was a real low, this week we at least got some cool looks.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Plastic Flower

I didn't completely agree with Roxxxy being Top 2 this week but I'm so grateful she was. My favorite lip sync so far.

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Like 2