Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

not a single read about nina west sucking toes?

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

alsemanche

Wait I thought this airs tonight??? Wdym its out omg 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Plastic Flower
Just now, alsemanche said:

Wait I thought this airs tonight??? Wdym its out omg 

It's on Paramount+. 

Drop it

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's on Paramount+. 

We will be watching! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

The Ball was EVERYTHING! :nooo:

I'm having so much fun watching this cast. It's all in good spirit, it's a celebration and they're all having a blast! :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 2

Ladle Ghoulash

Ep1 was great, but I didn’t agree w/ the top two at all lol

• Thanks 1

weed
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Vanjie completely robbed episode 1. Angeria??? Girl bye. Jorgeous I can agree with, killed it and choreographed it. Roxxxy’s runway monologue was the best, soooo funny, thought she perhaps could have been top 2.

Still need to watch lip sync and results, then ep 2!

Edited by weed
Put it in a spoiler so no one complains to me
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, weed said:
  Hide contents

Vanjie completely robbed episode 1. Angeria??? Girl bye. Jorgeous I can agree with, killed it and choreographed it. Roxxxy’s runway monologue was the best, soooo funny, thought she perhaps could have been top 2.

Still need to watch lip sync and results, then ep 2!

Yeah didn’t agree with the top 2 on episode one, actually thought it was one of the lesser verses :poot: BUT she did great in the lip sync, and I think I’m already rooting for her to win the crown :firega: 

Spoiler

Also SOOOO happy that she’s stopped staring at the ceiling when she lip syncs :air: was always so off putting

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Love 1

weed
10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Yeah didn’t agree with the top 2 on episode one, actually thought it was one of the lesser verses :poot: BUT she did great in the lip sync, and I think I’m already rooting for her to win the crown :firega: 

Hide contents

Also SOOOO happy that she’s stopped staring at the ceiling when she lip syncs :air: was always so off putting

Mmm…. Like it was cute… neither ATE it for me. She won when she pulled out the prop, #2 did too much and for me #1 was just walking back and fourth in a silly way lmao but congrats to her, she definitely improved her performing skills.

• Love 1

weed

Obsessed w “Ruby Snippers” lmaoooo 

Luke78619

Also, 100% agree with the winners of episode 2, but wtf was that lip sync song :air: so random and for these queens too?! :air: who decided to put this campy song for a BALL episode where typically the campy queens don’t excel :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine

Just watched episode 1. Good start. The cast is strong, the personalities are there, the charisma is in some of them.

The reading challenge was cute, of course Roxxxy was going to win that lmao the old school girls are the ones who can read you down!

The group challenge was phenomenal. I loved the song and they all did a great job (expect gotmik). The perfume runway had me in tears, my god Angeria was sooooooooooo funny lmao

The top 2 was right to me? Angeria had the best verse and the best perfume runaway and Jorgeous was the best performer in the group and she was kinda funny in the perfume thing.

Now, the lipsync. I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but to me Jorgeous is one of the WEAKEST lipsyncer of this show. You don't have to be a dancer to be a great lipsyncer, you have to serve face, charisma, personality and Jorgeous has still the same problem of her season: she's absent in the face. I don't think she can sell a song tbh 

In fact, Angeria who teorically is weaker than her, complitely destroyed her in this lipsync.

Right choice to block Roxxy, even tho I root for her. 

• Like 1

Pennywise
16 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

The Ball was EVERYTHING! :nooo:

I'm having so much fun watching this cast. It's all in good spirit, it's a celebration and they're all having a blast! :holdmyhand:

Mik and Plastique's looks were INSANE tbh 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 1

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

The top 2 was right to me? Angeria had the best verse and the best perfume runaway and Jorgeous was the best performer in the group and she was kinda funny in the perfume thing.

I thought Gottmik's verse was the best but it seems that I'm the only one who does think that :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Love 3

Levine
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I thought Gottmik's verse was the best but it seems that I'm the only one who does think that :partysick:

Angeria's one got me goosebumps, even the way she was singing her verse was powerful to me.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1