💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

weed

hmm $75k upfront or a 1/8 chance to win $200k... I would accept lol the bookings could quadruple the cash prize within 2 years. 

About to watch Meet the Queens

• Like 6
  • Shook 1

Mocchi

When I first heard about the cast it was kind of underwelming and rooting for Shannel, but after seeing the preview I just got emotional and realized how f*cking gorgeous they have become :traumatica:

Jorgeous and Angeria might be the ones with less options, but anyone of the others could win 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

A whole season of Gottmik, Shannel, Plastique and Angeria looks...

I don't mind the format, this is all I need to get on board with the season! :firega:

Angeria sneak lbr 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, weed said:

hmm $75k upfront or a 1/8 chance to win $200k... I would accept lol the bookings could quadruple the cash prize within 2 years. 

*to win $200k for a charity of your choice 

Catnikko

it wasn't in my bingo cards of things i'd ever ever say but Im here for Roxxxy to win :air: 

Actual patient
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

SimonBaetens

Who the f asked for Roxxxy to come back omg… Rest of the cast has me excited though!

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Angeria sneak lbr 

What do you mean? (sorry if I'm being dumb)

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Ultimecia said:

What do you mean? (sorry if I'm being dumb)

No, you’re not at all. I’m just saying I’ve never been super impressed by Angeria’s looks 

• Love 1

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

No, you’re not at all. I’m just saying I’ve never been super impressed by Angeria’s looks 

I liked her looks on her original season, but this time around given the budget & with that promo look... I'm perched!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I liked her looks on her original season, but this time around given the budget & with that promo look... I'm perched!

True true! I did love her promo, so we shall see 👀

• YAAAS 1

bionic

the promos are really strong but the thought of 6/8 of these queens winning a crown makes me lose a bit of love for the franchise

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Reality

I haven't seen any spoilers, but I feel like this season's Roxxxy's to lose, right? I don't see Angeria, Plastique, Jorgeous, or Vanjie winning at all. Gottmik maybe? Shannel, I think has a fair shot. But the only person here I could see legitimately winning is Roxxxy. She'll get like a Ra'Jah-style redemption. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

chromaticainmyhead
3 hours ago, weed said:

Kind of shocked about the amount of money. Each queen gets 75k upfront and supposedly 25k for outfits. Additionally the cash prizes for charity must be even higher to kind of make sense and narrate a whole season around it. WOW really doing wonders with the sponsorships

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 5
  • Shook 1

Catnikko
3 hours ago, weed said:

1 minute ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

Kind of shocked about the amount of money. Each queen gets 75k upfront and supposedly 25k for outfits. Additionally the cash prizes for charity must be even higher to kind of make sense and narrate a whole season around it. WOW really doing wonders with the sponsorships

wait is that true? I don't follow the reddit leaks etc

but honestly 75k is what they deserve upfront considering the amount each season makes and how much you have to spend to not look like you've come on for season 1-9

there's probs so many talented queens that don't even audition these days because they may not even be in a situation they can get a 25k loan and have 1000 looks made with less than a year notice :air: 

Actual patient
  • Love 1