Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's TTPD became Spotify's most-streamed album with 314M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

River
19 hours ago, Teletubby said:

TS-day1.png

It's crazy to see the decline in interest as the album goes on and people really ditched the 2nd album, 2mil lost of streams between the 2nd song and the 3rd (I don't count Fortnight because it's a single) then by the 6th track, another lose of 2m streams.. that's huge.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4

olive specter
1 hour ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I don't consider myself a conspiracy man but this one is so obvious..

and I'll  reveal that brainwashing is actually real.

Democrats are so desperate and they picked the perfect candidate that is not an actual candidate to run their campaign. I just can't wait for these elections.

It is, indeed, a very smart move. 

And her relationship with a football player, promoted in a very aggressive way... Totally organic 🤪

in what way is she going to be used in the election? genuine question

because all i can think of is she's probably going to post one photo with voted or biden cookies like she did the last time

and that's probably it lol

malzejar

I mean at this point, I don't care about Taylor breaking records because it feels so meaningless and forced with her obsessive farm fans and ****ing 31 songs. Also the album it's kinda bad but whatever, good for her I guess. 

• Like 4

ElectricChapelR
15 minutes ago, olive specter said:

in what way is she going to be used in the election? genuine question

because all i can think of is she's probably going to post one photo with voted or biden cookies like she did the last time

and that's probably it lol

At this point... She posting a cookie of Joe Biden (or, hopefully, a sane candidate) and all the media writing about it constantly will do the job 

• LMAO 1

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

there is something weird as Spotify has filtered out only 0,2% streams from this album.
Taylor's song with 25M streams has less than 200k streams filtered out while Dua Lipa had filtered out almost 300k from song with 3.9M last week; Sabrina Carpenter over 660k streams...
TS-UNF.png

Can someone tell me what `filtering out streams` means because there are numbers and I don't do numbers :ororomunroe:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
Just now, Pennywise said:

Can someone tell me what `filtering out streams` means because there are numbers and I don't do numbers :ororomunroe:

Spotify filters out streams when someone listens on a loop or when they detect bot-like activity. songs always have a lot of streams filtered out on its first day

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RenegAde

I dont know why yall are wasting your time arguing about this. it's clear these numbers are inorganic. There's no other explanation why taylor is the only artist that is ever able to attain these numbers consecutively. Yes she has a big fanbase but there is no demand or acclaim for this album so the numbers especially don't make sense in this instance .

Beyoncé and ariana had way more acclaim following their album release so how is it that they barely pulled a quarter of these numbers?

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JazmineRice
Just now, RenegAde said:

I dont know why yall are wasting your time arguing about this. it's clear these numbers are inorganic. There's no other explanation why taylor is the only artist that is ever able to attain these numbers consecutively. Yes she has a big fanbase but there is no demand or acclaim for this album so the numbers especially don't make sense in this .

Beyoncé and ariana had way more acclaim following their album release so how is it that they barely pulled a quarter of these numbers?

Because nobody’s been doing it the way she’s been doing it the past 10 years 😅 

• Like 1

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

At this point... She posting a cookie of Joe Biden (or, hopefully, a sane candidate) and all the media writing about it constantly will do the job 

wow, and then you say you're not a "conspiracy man"... republicans also have celebrity endorsers all the time, it's nothing new, it's always happened and it will keep happening, for all political parties, all the time... it's just such a weird fixation to make. she's a musician, not a politician, not a politician's puppet either, they're all just entertainers, chill. :laughga:

Edited by salty like sodium

Agunimon
5 hours ago, River said:

It's crazy to see the decline in interest as the album goes on and people really ditched the 2nd album, 2mil lost of streams between the 2nd song and the 3rd (I don't count Fortnight because it's a single) then by the 6th track, another lose of 2m streams.. that's huge.

I've started exclusively listening to the standard with the original variant tracks. It's just too much to go through. Though there are a number of tracks I adore on The Anthology side. I have to separate the two as different albums mentally and go through one of the other. The original is more consumable and less emotionally draining.

Most of the tracks that have shown themselves to be skips for me are on the additional tracks. Like Thank You Aimee and Robin. 

• Like 1

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

I've started exclusively listening to the standard with the original variant tracks. It's just too much to go through. Though there are a number of tracks I adore on The Anthology side. I have to separate the two as different albums mentally and go through one of the other. The original is more consumable and less emotionally draining.

Most of the tracks that have shown themselves to be skips for me are on the additional tracks. Like Thank You Aimee and Robin. 

This seems like the best way to listen to it for now. The original 16 tracks + the 4 original extra tracks. It's way too much with The Anthology. I'm very curious to know how you feel about it after a couple of weeks.

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I don't consider myself a conspiracy man but this one is so obvious..

and I'll  reveal that brainwashing is actually real.

Democrats are so desperate and they picked the perfect candidate that is not an actual candidate to run their campaign. I just can't wait for these elections.

It is, indeed, a very smart move. 

And her relationship with a football player, promoted in a very aggressive way... Totally organic 🤪

The brain rot here is off the charts. 

“…her relationship with a football player, promoted in a very aggressive way…” a celebrity dating a celebrity generating PR, you say? Unheard of! 

• Like 2