Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's TTPD became Spotify's most-streamed album with 314M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

TS-day1.png

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 21
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 11

guccic0och

I just don’t understand this

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM
  • Like 22
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 30

Juanlittlem

Insane

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

BlingNotTheMusic

And we're going to continue to be tortured with all the updates of her era on GagaDaily :saladga:

• Like 13
  • LMAO 23
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 9

bionic

taylor swift makes record breaking meaningless

buy bionic
  • Like 20
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 9

River

And.. where are the numbers?

Spotify has been publishing a few achievements of this album but without real data, 0 numbers.. payola at it's best.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 10

LateToCult
22 minutes ago, River said:

And.. where are the numbers?

Spotify has been publishing a few achievements of this album but without real data, 0 numbers.. payola at it's best.

If the day isn’t over, don’t we just assume that the numbers are greater than the previous record holders and Spotfiy is waiting for the 24hr mark to avoid releasing multiple sets of numbers throughout the day?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Noir

Listening to it and omg it's so bland, apart from So Long, London and Florida, it's so unmemorable... I don't get the hype. 

• Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

weed

Gag. Would have happened with anything she released, I wish it was a little more dynamic. It almost feels like she's conducting an experiment with this album lol

Can't wait for the numbers omggggg this is gonna break so many more records. 2.5M debut?

• Like 1

River
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

If the day isn’t over, don’t we just assume that the numbers are greater than the previous record holders and Spotfiy is waiting for the 24hr mark to avoid releasing multiple sets of numbers throughout the day?

they didn't release the numbers of the pre-save either.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lucas

If anyone else released this bland uninteresting boring album EVERYONE would trashtalk it and critics would destroy it... I don't get the hype for Midnights & TTPD at all and I LOVE her albums from Red to evermore...

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm definitely not a Swiftie nor a fan of hers, but I also think it's silly to give your opinions on music or an artist you haven't listened to. I've listened to all of her albums sans TVs, and this one was literally like one long song. Lyrically it's all over the place and it's just very one note. 

I'll be the first to admit she makes catchy music with memorable choruses and melodies, but this record was just flat. Like nothing was happening. And we are the same age (34) but damn she is hung up on these guys like a 15yo. The angst and obsession, far too much for your 30s...

It's like she's cosplaying as Lana but sorry sweet tea it's not working :icant:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift's TTPD became Spotify's most-streamed album with 314M streams