💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poet's Department - OUT NOW

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Since I had a night shift I just woke up and BAAM 31 songs. I’m soo overwhelmed. 
1.Fortnight really grew on me. 
2.my boy only breaks his favourite toys top 2

3. GUILTY AS SIN is my favourite soooo good

4. I can do it with a broken heart is so good.

can’t wait for the new songs 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Love 3

ModernEcstasy

I’m all for artists releasing their art. 
What I don’t understand is how th GP are still not sick of her!! I read her name everywhere and that’s not even anything new. It’s been ongoing for years. She is shoved down your throat whether you like it or not.  She was even a big talking point during superbowl this year. 

I just can’t understand it. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 2

doraemon

“So High School” screams early Avril Lavigne record

• Like 1

doraemon

“I Hate It Here” is so me rn

• Like 1

DoremonLove
41 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I've been casually listening since I got up for work this morning and after finishing the manuscript, this just solidifies my opinion that Taylor Swift is simply not for me :air: I have tried for years to get her song-writing, her production choices, hell even her story, but it just isn't connecting. Not back then and certainly not right now.

I know most of her fans are living for this 31 song odyssey so I'm happy for them, but I just can't get into her. And that's ok! 

Same i have listened to her many times i still dont get it. Unfortunately shes way too bland for ME. Its weird how everyone around is so obsessed with her and im just like why? Lol:laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Like 1

MelbHawker

Did Rolling Stone really put at the top of their review of this mediocrity ‘the better Adele’?

What a sad day for the music industry. Music journalism is completely dead. 

• Like 7

Quentin
10 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

5 songs in and they all sound the same to me

It's called cohesion

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

BoomBig
23 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Since I had a night shift I just woke up and BAAM 31 songs. I’m soo overwhelmed. 
1.Fortnight really grew on me. 
2.my boy only breaks his favourite toys top 2 3. GUILTY A SIN is my favourite soooo good

4. I can do it with a broken heart is so good.

can’t wait for the new songs 

Guilty as Sin is my top fave from the first part of the album. :tony:

• Love 2

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Did Rolling Stone really put at the top of their review of this mediocrity ‘the better Adele’?

Germany edition did it https://www.rollingstone.de/reviews/taylor-swifts-the-tortured-poets-department-die-bessere-adele/
GLiQ28uXUAASyht?format=jpg&name=medium

US gave it "Instant Classic" status

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

What a sad day for the music industry. Music journalism is completely dead. 

I’d also avoid saying anything negative about her.
Wouldn’t want to end up in court. :hor:

• LMAO 1

DelusionalGaga

What a laborious listen. She's in dire need of an editor and some new collaborators. This is giving Midnights 5 am edition. 

Linus Gaga

Is it just me but there is literally 5 to 6 songs that sounds the same, and similar to The Archer, All to well, Gorgeous etc. Maybe cuz they all C major songs

Hit me a message and say hi !

matteonster

I’ve decided to give a listen to the first 16 songs as a start and then later continue with the second part. I enjoyed this part of TTPD, So long London is definitely a highlight, but I also liked Florida & I can do it with a broken heart. I remember listening to Midnights the first time being like meh and later it became one of my favorite album of hers, alongside Evermore. In my case TS albums are growers usually, so looking forward to listen to it more and for the second part too :woohoo:

Edited by matteonster
“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • Like 2
  • Love 2