Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poets Department Leaks

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

She better take a long break, we desperately need it.

Yes And new producers. New sounds. Is pretty sad that the biggest pop star on the planet gave us THAT. I think the reviews of the album are gonna be brutal. 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I think the reviews of the album are gonna be brutal. 

Just looking at the amount of 4 and 5 stars Midnights got from reviews I don't think they're going to be brutal. Critics are either influenced by Swifties' harrassment and the overall impact she's having on pop culture that it's probably gonna be universally praised.

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Just looking at the amount of 4 and 5 stars Midnights got from reviews I don't think they're going to be brutal. Critics are either influenced by Swifties' harrassment and the overall impact she's having on pop culture that it's probably gonna be universally praised.

Have you read the lyrics? They are so bad I’m in shock. 
I sat for over an hour in a queue during the Grammys to pre purchase a vinyl
of THIS ?

“You smoked and ate 7 bars of chocolate… you fall asleep like a tattoo golden retriever” 

Edited by MessyTop
  • LMAO 7

high culture

I don't feel bad about listening to leaks when I have preordered the album, so I listened ... yall 😵‍💫 for me it's like the worst of evermore but as a whole album. Very slow, repetitive sounding, I didn't not move...

• Like 2

Anderson123
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Have you read the lyrics? They are so bad I’m in shock. 
I sat for over an hour in a queue during the Grammys to pre purchase a vinyl
of THIS ?

“You smoked and ate 7 bars of chocolate”

True. Reputation and Lover do have some cringe lyrics and this is going there again. 

• Like 1

Pablo

This Is Fine GIF

I'm ready for the disaster, how will Taylor use the bad album reception ?

Don't visit my profile

Anderson123

So anyway, back to waiting for that Sia / Paris Hilton disaster duet.

• LMAO 9

LaLa

Yeah. I'm a Taylor fan, this is... I don't know. I was talking to my sister who won't listen to the leaks and when she asked me to describe it I was like... "it sounds like a Taylor album" :shrug:

There is nothing new here, nothing fresh. Will I listen to it? Yes, it's not bad it's just... the same. And this needs to be the last time it sounds exactly like this. 

• Like 2

ChicaSkas

OMG SOME ELECTRIC GUITAR on the Dog song

and then its GONE

OMG bring it BACK it was so much better

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

Keeo

As a Swiftie, I am appalled at how unappealing this is for me. It might grow but I didn’t have the urge to listen to anything a second time or even all the way through for some tracks. Of course, I’ll give it time but first impression is just… bad. 

• Like 4

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Yeah. I'm a Taylor fan, this is... I don't know. I was talking to my sister who won't listen to the leaks and when she asked me to describe it I was like... "it sounds like a Taylor album" :shrug:

There is nothing new here, nothing fresh. Will I listen to it? Yes, it's not bad it's just... the same. And this needs to be the last time it sounds exactly like this. 

her tone of voice never changes, its very folkevermore but without the sticky hits that those had. the catchyness is gone. it's sad. wistful, blisteringly flatly angry at points, but so far I've only had a few moments that I really find very compelling. She name drops Patti Smith, Stevie Nicks, and herself. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 4

gabeoz

Still can’t get over so long, London :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

• HausOfMark locked this topic