• Thanks 1

GagaGame
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Conservatorship for whom? Gaga? 

Yes. It doesn't make sense either but anyways

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

Nycboy
30 minutes ago, Red said:

Kinda off topic but I just went to their profile and they host drag shows?? I had no idea???

I went and it was um…

• LMAO 7

starcell

Watching the stream now on Twitter, he acknowledged the camera a few minutes ago, saying something on the lines of, yeah we are live streaming and wanted to show setup before the event. The guests that were visible I think are there to film the event, he was showing them around and they’re aware they’re live. So he’s aware they’re live now, but I wonder if he forgot he went live whenever said argument happened…

• Like 3

Schizophonic

Is it just me or is it weird to stream stranger peoples conversations over dinner without them knowing? 

• Like 1

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

Is it just me or is it weird to stream stranger peoples conversations over dinner without them knowing? 

No it's extremely weird and uncomfortable. Like people are coming into their restaurant without knowing they are being live-streamed on social media. (I am assuming people are not informed). 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
50 minutes ago, DopeEnigma said:

Maybe it’s a secret promo and the album will be called ‘Cynthia & Joe’, a tale of heartbreak, Joe’s love of Trump and handling of rats. 

Dude this isn't a good comment to make 

LaLa

oh man I'm a nosey btch, I would kill to see the footage :giveup:

my guess would be a divorce and all the family drama that would entail

• Thanks 2

G U C C I

People know that streaming is happening. He has it posted publicly so them not knowing is in them. Also, I feel like he is purposely live streaming in the hopes of catching conversations for evidence in civil court with Cynthia and Gaga. He has been doing this for a while and makes it seem like the restaurant is the only place the meet to talk. Hence all the sudden recordings that he is trying to say is for events even though they are rolling 24/7 almost. I can’t get on Twitter or instagram without being asked to join his live every time I check the apps. He has been almost exclusively live for the past 4 days.

I’ve always assumed Gaga was in a conservatorship due to her father controlling the deals made with Rob Fusari and I am assuming having huge input into def jams and interscope deals. Not like Britney’s where he has full authority but so that she can’t be taken advantage of. At least not by anyone without him knowing. 

Cynthia seems like she has been in the rocks with him for a while and I don’t know why she just doesn’t leave and go be with Gaga and Michael in Malibu honestly. Like have her home but relocate away for his ass. I may be reading it wrong but he seems like a real asshole. 

Edited by G U C C I
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

DopeEnigma
20 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

Dude this isn't a good comment to make 

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

• Like 5

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Cynthia seems like she has been in the rocks with him for a while and I don’t know why she just doesn’t leave and go be with Gaga and Michael in Malibu honestly. Like have her home but relocate away for his ass. I may be reading it wrong but he seems like a real asshole. 

This.

Reality

I think it's dangerous to speculate what might be happening between Joe and Cynthia (and potentially Gaga and Natali), but whatever it is, I hope they're all okay and they can work things out. Kind of suspicious that they'd be having that kind of conversation near/around their livestream setup though. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Ivy
52 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

All I remember from the convo was "I'm worried about our girls", something about "Needing to do what's best for them" and "This conversation is over"/"Not talking about this without a lawyer". Joe was angry.

Idk it doesn't make sense talking like that about Gaga and Natali because they're like 35? And rich? I can't think what she would be worried about :oprah:

• Like 4

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

Idk it doesn't make sense talking like that about Gaga and Natali because they're like 35? And rich? I can't think what she would be worried about :oprah:

I think most parents to some degree will always worry about their kids. Not necessarily about their finances or material stability but emotionally, their mental health etc.

• Like 6

Red
1 hour ago, Nycboy said:

I went and it was um…

Spill the tea sis

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.