šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Trattoria's IG live

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

So, I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this. But for the past 3-4 days, Joanne's has been going live on Instagram, where it's just live camera footage of the restaurant. Essentially, people are coming into their restaurant and being livestreamed on instagram, which feels suspicious and strange to me, as I am assuming that people are not being informed of this as they come in.

This morning I was on instagram, and for some reason I decided to go into the live. Joe and Cynthia are in the restaurant, and they are in the middle of what is clearly a very big and personal argument, in the restaurant. Like, this was not a conversation, there was clear tension. Cynthia was saying things like, "I'm worried about our girls, I want what's best for them", and Joe was essentially saying, "Yes, so I do I", but he kept saying "Cynthia this conversation is over, I am not talking about this without a lawyer present". Then a few minutes later they stopped and from there the footage was essentially just a few customers and staff in the restaurant.

It was one of the oddest things I have witnessed, it was so confusing and uncomfortable because first of all, why are you live-streaming your restaurant, and the fact that such an obviously serious, personal, family related conversation was happening in a live where people were watching just... ick.

I have no way of showing evidence because it was a live but... wow. It was something.Ā 

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 31
  • Sad 2

Gaga2645

Excuse me? Iā€™m struggling to understand if this is lore, satire, a creepypasta?Ā 
And Iā€™m being so serious, Iā€™m hoping everything is okay within their family omg

• LMAO 9
  • Sad 1

Schizophonic

Didnā€™t they divorce like 4 years ago?

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Excuse me? Iā€™m struggling to understand if this is lore, satire, a creepypasta?Ā 
And Iā€™m being so serious, Iā€™m hoping everything is okay within their family omg

Same. I watched for a total of I think two minutes and all was running through my mind was, "What on earth is happening and what am I watching???" I almost wonder if their security cameras got hacked or something.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

DopeEnigma

Maybe itā€™s a secret promo and the album will be called ā€˜Cynthia & Joeā€™, a tale of heartbreak, Joeā€™s love of Trump and handling of rats.Ā 

• LMAO 22
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Red

Uh oh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Joe and Cynthia are in the restaurant, and they are in the middle of what is clearly a very big and personal argument, in the restaurant. Like, this was not a conversation, there was clear tension.

Chile, the get toeĀ :messga:

• LMAO 4

Red

Kinda off topic but I just went to their profile and they host drag shows?? I had no idea???

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Shook 2

RAMROD

Wish there are recording of this. As viewers , we can Ā record live with our phone :giveup:

What are they trying to do? Are they gonna put Gaga & Natali under conservatorship? Ā :giveup:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Kinda off topic but I just went to their profile and they host drag shows?? I had no idea???

Drag Queens do Gaga impressionsĀ 

Edonis

It's been a bit of trend these past few years to have come-work-with-me style of live streams for some restaurants and cafes as it can basically be free promo. But usually it's of staff preparing food in the kitchen, not of patrons.Ā 

If this is true though, this tea is so hot omg, my nosey and gossip-y ass needs to see the footage I need to know what else was saidĀ :giveup:

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 1

GagaGame

Divorce or conservationship. Choose one

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • Shook 1

Lampost

They're streaming live again right now through Joe's twitter page.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Lampost
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 3

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's been a bit of trend these past few years to have like, come-to-work-with-me style of live streams for restaurant and cafes as it can basically be free promo, but usually it's of staff preparing food in the kitchen, not of patrons.Ā 

If this is true though, this tea is so hot omg, my nosey and gossip-y ass needs to see the footage I need to know what else was saidĀ :giveup:

All I remember from the convo was "I'm worried about our girls", something about "Needing to do what's best for them" and "This conversation is over"/"Not talking about this without a lawyer". Joe was angry.

• Shook 8

Ladle Ghoulash
12 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Divorce or conservationship. Choose one

Conservatorship for whom? Gaga?Ā 

• LMAO 1