💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love: “Taylor Swift is probably the Madonna of now”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Not at all. Taylor isn’t interesting enough or controversial to even be in Madonnas lane. If it’s anyone, we all know… it’s Gaga :vegas:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

olive specter
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

All you haters will be seething with jealousy when she comes back on top with TTPD :firega:

No one is saying she is the most interesting artist by the way... What makes Taylor standout is her songwriting and how relatable it is. Also, she has improved her craft with every album and has well made music videos. 

charts and sells are so corrupted nowdays, i am finding it hard to care if somebody i like goes to the top, being jealous about it for someone i don't seems even more abstract

also, if no one is saying taylor is the most interesting, and if her main thing is being reletable then what courtney said is correct

(the music videos are bad tho, i like some that she did in the 00's and even early 10's, but now with the cgi and bad effects... nope)

• Like 2

gumzy3000
5 minutes ago, olive specter said:

charts and sells are so corrupted nowdays, i am finding it hard to care if somebody i like goes to the top, being jealous about it for someone i don't seems even more abstract

also, if no one is saying taylor is the most interesting, and if her main thing is being reletable then what courtney said is correct

(the music videos are bad tho, i like some that she did in the 00's and even early 10's, but now with the cgi and bad effects... nope)

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

trolly troll troll

olive specter
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

in what way was my comment hateful? xd

• Like 2

gumzy3000
6 minutes ago, olive specter said:

in what way was my comment hateful? xd

You said her music videos are bad :trollga:

trolly troll troll
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

her music videos are bad :trollga:

Tea Time Omg GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

Battle 4 Ur Life
31 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Not at all. Taylor isn’t interesting enough or controversial to even be in Madonnas lane. If it’s anyone, we all know… it’s Gaga :vegas:

:ladyhaha:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Aren

Taylor is  way bigger than Madonna at her peak. Taylor is more comparable to The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

• LMAO 7

Bolkins

I mean in terms of creative output and stage presence absolutely not, but in other ways I kinda see it. Similarly to Madonna (during her peak) Taylor has a knack of understanding trends and what audiences want from her, she is able to roll with the times in a way that only few artists can. Taylor has yet to have a significant flop (Lover really doesn’t count as a flop lbr) or has ever had to make a ‘come back’ in the 17 years she’s been going, that imo is what makes her Madonna-level artist. 

Edited by Bolkins
  • Like 1

AMRer

Taylor has no rival right now, we all know. But trying to compare her with Madonna... That was bold af. Let's see where Taylor is in 40 years.

P.S. I love them both but please, don't touch Madonna :dom:

• Like 1

NATAH
56 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

You said her music videos are bad :trollga:

it's not hate if it's true!

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

olive specter
1 hour ago, Aren said:

Taylor is  way bigger than Madonna at her peak. Taylor is more comparable to The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

girl, taylor has a very big fandom and a medium hate group following her, that's it.

she is big, maybe bigger than anyone else at the moment, but still, if you want to hear about her, you can, if you don't, you won't

that's the reality of todays world and social media. and if you're not on the internet, you are even less likely to hear her name.

everyone was talking about madonna, in and outside of us. she was on the radio, tv, interviews, papers, ads, movies, news, there were protests, vatican was commenting on her videos

is pope a swiftie?

there was no 'oh i don't care so i will just scroll past it'

i wouldn't know taylor's album is coming, if not for this site

Edited by olive specter

BlingNotTheMusic

Oh wow the DELUSION of comparing TS to Michael and The Beatles :icant:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

MACATL

No lies told.  But no need to talk negative about other artists.