💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blur’s Damon Albarn tells Coachella crowd it's “probably our last gig”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Karl

Blur were massive in the 90s during the UK's Britpop era and we're competing with Oasis for most popular band, Blur are from the south, Oasis from the north, it was a whole thing. Their best songs imo 

Edited by Karl
  • Love 1

Killa
7 hours ago, Daenerys said:

It just wasn’t a part of the social setting I grew up in. I had no idea they existed until this thread either, but seeing the video a user posted earlier intrigued me, so I’ll give them a listen while I do some field notes! 

I have this song living in the back of my mind for 20 years now:volantis:. It's a bit different from they're previous works

they have a lot of different influences, it ranges from britpop to punk rock, a bit indie, a bit trip hop, bit acid jazz very 90's overall lol, alternative without trying to be hip, imo

I think starting with "Think Tank" is better, it's a more "serious" album, it's easier to get them. 

edit: maybre it's better to start with parklife lol it's the essence of Blur, some songs might be a bit rough for some audiences but there's also beautiful and groovy music. 

Edited by Killa

PMM

i am not surprised that people in us don't know what or who Blur is. 

In europe wi didn;t know Taylor before We are never ever getiing back our life before TS released this song and I knew you were troube together - life was so beautiful then
Also. Janet and Mariah also are not that known. I won't talk about rappers :billie:

I Am a Joke

Omar Vela

That's a 30 years old song... it's like a band from the 60s got mad at people because they don't knew their songs on a 90s festival. That's why I dislike some old indie artists, they have their head way too up on their a$$es...

Edited by Omar Vela

FrankGutz

King!! I love him so much lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

WhiteHotForever

What did he expect? The majority of the crowd at Coachella is younger than their last charted single in the US.

Mocchi

I always was team Oasis so I kind of enjoy this almost 30 years later :volantis:

But I think it was quite obvious that would happen in the US. Gurl, you are not in Europe...

• Teletubby changed the title to Blur’s Damon Albarn tells Coachella crowd it's “probably our last gig”
Teletubby

Damon Albarn said he loves Coachella and that this is probably Blur's last gig at weekend two

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bronco
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Damon Albarn said he loves Coachella and that this is probably Blur's last gig at weekend two

Sad but not surprising.

Think its the drummer running for Parliament with Labour and based on current polling he's extremely likely to get elected