Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Favourite moment from Joker's trailer?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Schwerk

First thing that came to mind is her happy AF face when they are dancing in the street.

The coolest shot to me is her walking up the stairs with that smirk. 

Makes me wonder, she has a wedding scene in all 3 of her leading movie roles, will Joker have a bathtub scene as well? 

Lady Gaga Love GIF by House of Gucci

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

petty

The “I wanna see the real you” scene. The smile perfectly fitting when the camera focuses in. That’s how you do CINEMA ladies. Just iconic. 

• YAAAS 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i like the gun shot scene. her face is giving ASIB again which i kinda missed in HOG lol

julz
2 hours ago, petty said:

The “I wanna see the real you” scene. The smile perfectly fitting when the camera focuses in. That’s how you do CINEMA ladies. Just iconic. 

Is it just me..or at first, that cool lipstick smile shot didnt feel CINEMA to me. I expected Arthur to do that, and it didnt feel iconic to me initially, like no wow moment. But reading reactions about it, watching wow's from reactors.. made me change my mind. I am very happy that people find it amazing dont get me wrong..and i know that it is hard to shoot. Maybe im just very numb (LG7 teases im looking at u) :billie:

stacheprinxess

when they start slow dancing in the dim blue lighting and then the beat drops and it cuts to them dancing in the asylum parking lot.. IM OBSESSED.

• YAAAS 2

Helxig

Obviously the shot of the lipstick going out of focus as we focus on his face and it becomes his makeup. I haven't seen a shot that genius in... who knows. You literally see him transform right before your eyes and it's a shot that stands out and has stuck with everyone who's watched the trailer let alone the movie when it comes out

Other than that I'm thrilled by every Gaga part, but the all blue dancing scene is the most gorgeous

Looks like it's going to have beautiful cinematography throughout which I'm stoked for! I just love a beautiful movie that's been shot, framed, colour graded, edited with real creative passion

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ophelia
6 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Makes me wonder, she has a wedding scene in all 3 of her leading movie roles, will Joker have a bathtub scene as well? 

Joker (2019) had an intense bathroom scene and we know they will try to recreate some iconic scenes, we will probably get something similar.

As for exactly a bathtub, Arthur bathed his mother in the first movie, now Gaga should bathe him :gaycat:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

Cello
8 hours ago, Bonkers said:

When Gaga said,

I wanna see the real you.  

8cc625ad585916d23494b8f52975bb6e.jpg

And then The Joker was like

jfad.jpg

Ffs :lmao:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • LMAO 1

Siena

The scene of them dancing outside Arkham while it burns behind them. There’s a video from last year of them filming this scene, and I’m so excited to see how it plays out.