Day 3
#10 Global - 3,601,225
#4 US - 1,345,683
#6 UK -  358,586

Edited by Teletubby
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 6

Westerosi

I've never heard a Sabrina Carpenter song before but I've heard the name.

My 70 year old grandmother is a fan of Dua Lipa though, but sadly, she isn't digging the new material. She says it's repetitive. 

I like Houdini though. 😎

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

If you have a Sabrina track you think I should start with, feel free to recommend!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

Dua Lipa has pretty impressive numbers here for a third single 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 3

Teletubby
Just now, King of the Fall said:

Dua Lipa has pretty impressive numbers here for a third single 

her label is pushing it hard. they immediately added it at #1 to the biggest playlist, #1 on NMF playlists, added to multiple Hot Hits playlists — it has over 130M playlist reach. they also serviced it to US radio on release day

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Bronco

What were Sabrina's older numbers like? Kind of interested to see if there's been a big growth in her numbers after supporting Taylor 👀 Gayle didn't seem to get much noticeable traction out of P!nk & Taylor support slots last year though.

thatfoxyfeeling
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

her label is pushing it hard. they immediately added it at #1 to the biggest playlist, #1 on NMF playlists, added to multiple Hot Hits playlists — it has over 130M playlist reach. they also serviced it to US radio on release day

I remember having an argument with members on here when I said labels pay to put their artists at the top of playlists. Illusion at the top of TTH on Spotify? They've paid for that spot because the song is average. :anveeroy:

• Like 1

Rat Boy

I hope Dua gets a solid hit - people here have been too harsh on her imo

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 5

OMF
1 hour ago, Westerosi said:

I've never heard a Sabrina Carpenter song before but I've heard the name.

My 70 year old grandmother is a fan of Dua Lipa though, but sadly, she isn't digging the new material. She says it's repetitive. 

I like Houdini though. 😎

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

If you have a Sabrina track you think I should start with, feel free to recommend!

You’re 70 year old grandma said they new songs are “repetitive “ while she is a fan of FN…got it. Good Morning Hugs GIF

Edited by Aussie
  • LMAO 1

weed

I'm gagged at Sabrina doing over 600k more in the US and right beneath her UK but Dua having more streams! Global queen

Levine
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

She's #1 on NMF in italy too and people were shocked to see her above a another big italian artist who released yesterday too. This artist debuted at #9 with 451k, Dua at #47 with 140k 

• Shook 3

moonsago

That’s so impressive for Sabrina considering she didn’t get the support Dua’s single got from her company. It’s also a much better song IMO. This era for Dua is very weird, the music is fine, it’s not bad, it’s just so unexciting and kinda boring, it’s also surprising the era got so little support from her label in terms of production value for MVs and performances, you would think after the massive success that FN was, the label would go all out but they did more for her then when she was less popular than they are now. Maybe they also sensed that the music was not her best so they didn’t want to invest too much, idk... or is she lowkey oversaturated? Maybe the Barbie song killed the hype for her record because it feels like she’s been releasing something non-stop since 2017.

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1

InsomniaMonster69

Dua skipped her ARTPOP era and went straight into her Joanne era

• LMAO 4

• Teletubby changed the title to Sabrina Carpenter reaches top 10, Dua Lipa at #30 on day 3 on Global Spotify