💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling Blasts Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

27monster27
9 hours ago, SPARTACUS said:

I absolutely love and support my trans brothers and sisters, but this topic always makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how to feel... I'm sorry if what I'm about to write is insensitive or ignorant...

When I was little, for many many years I felt that I was a girl trapped in a boy's body. I'd pray to God and ask him why I wasn't born a girl. I was super passionate about it. Fast forward to about age 10 or 11, I felt completely different. And from that day to this very moment, I can say without any doubt, I love being male and wouldn't change that for the world.

As much as I support my trans family, I often think "Ok, what if back then I'd gone to my mother and told her about how passionately I felt that I was a girl born in a boy's body, and she allowed me to take puberty blockers?" How would that have affected my future?

Please forgive my ignorance if I've offended anyone.

The original de-transitioners that came out on a more public scale in 2019 transitioned because they were in abusive relationships. It had nothing to do with grooming. I know this isn't your intention, but this Blaire White definition of de-transitioning is hurtful to the original people that came out to speak about abuse. (Again, I know that this is not your intention.)

he/him/his

Mr Oak

That HBO series is about to get cancelled soon:partysick:

• Like 1

laneXcolten
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

I see the feminist perspective. 
I do feel that trans women should be referred to trans women, as opposed to actual women- because each one walk different paths in life. The trans experience is a much different path to walk through than the born-female experience. The issue is society not accepting “trans women” as they are. But again there are many perspectives on this- and this is just my opinion. 

Trans women are “actual” women.

All experiences are a different path. That’s like saying that gay men should always be referred to and differentiated as gay men, because the homosexual-born experience is a much different experience than the hetero-born experience. 

When an ideology is oppressive and actively harmful to people, it stops being “just an opinion.”

• Thanks 7

Noir

god does she ever SHUT UP

• Like 1

Natalia Kills

I'm a mixed bag. I understand why she is the way she is, she is a sexual assault survivor so I can understand why she falls for the bathroom scare tactic/fallacy. But she comes across as less believable as she keeps pushing it, and there is a detectable taste of disgust towards trans people - which is wrong. 

The study she's referencing and misconstruing is incredibly insightful though (I ChatGPT'd the takeaways below):

Inadequate Research and Evidence

The review criticizes the remarkably weak evidence base for gender care interventions, particularly concerning the safety and long-term outcomes of puberty blockers. Dr. Cass notes that these treatments were extended beyond initial clinical trials without sufficient follow-up data.

Systemic Failures in Care Standards

There is a pressing need for gender services for young people to align with the high standards of other NHS services. The review stresses the importance of holistic assessments that consider potential co-existing conditions such as autism or mental health issues, which may be overshadowed by gender identity concerns.

Toxic Debate Impact

The contentious public and professional debate around gender issues has created a climate of fear among healthcare providers, which has compromised discussion and exploration of these complex cases.

Structural Changes in Service Delivery

Following the closure of the Gender Identity and Development Service (Gids), the review supports the development of regional hubs to decentralize and improve access to care, reduce waiting times, and address service bottlenecks.

Recommendations for Improvement

Dr. Cass makes 32 recommendations, including the need for better research into the characteristics and outcomes of children seeking gender-related treatments and the establishment of a national group to oversee ethics and training.

Regulatory and Policy Shifts

The report has already influenced NHS policy, leading to the cessation of routine prescriptions of puberty blockers unless part of a clinical trial. It advocates for cautious approaches to social transitioning in young children and stresses the importance of clinical justification for hormone treatments in minors.

Support for Vulnerable Groups

Special provisions are recommended for young adults (17-25 years) and individuals who regret their medical transitions, advocating for dedicated services and support pathways.

MichellePfieffer

What a great day to go back and watch every contrapoints video on the subject. She just did a podcast episode with that leftist twink who wears the lashes and acrylics, they articulated very nicely just how far off the rails JK has gone. From "Just asking questions" to full holocaust denial in like... 4 years. Her twitter is really something else. Straight jacket. Prison. Nurse. People like JK, who have everything in the world and are still unhappy with their lives, need a minority to blame their unhappiness on to avoid any real self-reflection.

Spoiler

the reality is trans people make up such a tiny percentage of the population that if you take away the moral panic from the right they have essentially no effect on society at large. It's the right making this an issue, and laundering it as concern for children so that well-meaning liberals might get on the same page. The rate of regret over trans medical procedures is extremely low (less than 1%) compared to similar surgeries for cis people. The rate of suicides in trans people who are unable to receive care or have care revoked are vastly higher than in the general population. Of course, the right doesn't care, they'd rather you be dead than trans. As seen in the US, banning gender related care for teens was just a first step towards a broader attack on gender related care in general. The Uk's NHS is now doing the same thing, limiting care for minors and defining people under 25 seeking to transition as children.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

Once again, we must destroy her empire. Burn her books, attack her movies, ruin her completely. Leave nothing untouched.

Ain't gonna work. We should ignore her. 

• Like 1

NCgaga
58 minutes ago, laneXcolten said:

Trans women are “actual” women.

All experiences are a different path. That’s like saying that gay men should always be referred to and differentiated as gay men, because the homosexual-born experience is a much different experience than the hetero-born experience. 

When an ideology is oppressive and actively harmful to people, it stops being “just an opinion.”

No, this is not comparable- as gay men and straight men are both biological men. 

They both walk different paths, but not because they are both men, but because one is gay and one is straight. 

Trans women and born women are not the same. One had to transition Into being a woman,  and the other was born into being a woman. Both walking different paths. A lot trans women spend most of their lives as men, before they transition. 

The rest is psychological and a physical transition. I would say that trans people face a very difficult life full of disadvantages and adversities and they deserve to be recognized just like anyone else. But most women do not walk the path of trans women. They don’t know what it feels like. This is why I feel they shouldn’t be grouped together. 

Bronco
26 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

The study she's referencing and misconstruing is incredibly insightful though (I ChatGPT'd the takeaways below):

The study was written by a woman who demanded illegal evidence from NHS services and then complained and got the government minister to attack professionals when they pointed out that 1) indvidual, identifiable medical records could not be obtained without individual consent, 2) any information she obtained without consent would have been impossible to legally use in the study. 
The study also in it's conclusions claims that boys & girls play with different toys due to genetics.
The author of the study excluded people who were experts in the field, which she is not, on the basis that they could be "biased" due to having knowledge of the system. 
The author of the study exclusively interacts & follows high profile transphobes in the UK on social media. 
The report's conclusion also talks about preventing people transitioning pre-25 & even talks about removing the process of transitioning. 

I'd avoid ChatGPT'ing the conclusions of political reports, due to the nature of how AI like ChatGPT generates its content using it to tldr politicalised content puts you at risk of losing the bigger picture.  

That said - the report's talk about politicisation of the health care service in the UK preventing medical professionals from helping their patients is absolutely something of value and should be highlighted. The irony is that the report is itself a political hack job designed by the existing bigoted government to provide a wedge issue ahead of what will be an incredibly hateful and divisive general election campaign unlike anything the UK has seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy
21 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

One had to transition Into being a woman, and the other was born into being a woman.

Plenty of people who are trans do not take any noticeable steps to "transition".

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3

Bronco
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

No, this is not comparable- as gay men and straight men are both biological men. 

They both walk different paths, but not because they are both men, but because one is gay and one is straight. 

Trans women and born women are not the same. One had to transition Into being a woman,  and the other was born into being a woman. Both walking different paths. A lot trans women spend most of their lives as men, before they transition. 

The rest is psychological and a physical transition. I would say that trans people face a very difficult life full of disadvantages and adversities and they deserve to be recognized just like anyone else. But most women do not walk the path of trans women. They don’t know what it feels like. This is why I feel they shouldn’t be grouped together

Biological differences are only a small percentage of how we navigate the modern world. 

The biological differences between the sexes do exist, but are by no means a homogenius stratifier. 

The paths we walk in life are dictated primarily by social & economic politics. The impacts of biological differences in how people interact with the world exist because they have been created not by nature but by politics. 

You can't just reduce people in this world down to a specific label category and say that someone with another label is fundamentally different and have no shared experiences. That is not at all how the world works. 

Trans women do have shared experiences with cisgenered women - because the principle driver of transphobia is misogyny. People hate trans women because fundamentally the worst thing you can be in this world is female. To be a woman, is to be weak in the eyes of how the world works. It's why trans men often get ignored by raging transphobes - because the bigot sees them to still be a woman, and therefore they are forced into the role of being a victim incapable of having defended themselves. Trans women get the bigger targeted hatred because they defy the idea that being feminine is inferior. 

• Thanks 2

Natalia Kills
29 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The study was written by a woman who demanded illegal evidence from NHS services and then complained and got the government minister to attack professionals when they pointed out that 1) indvidual, identifiable medical records could not be obtained without individual consent, 2) any information she obtained without consent would have been impossible to legally use in the study. 
The study also in it's conclusions claims that boys & girls play with different toys due to genetics.
The author of the study excluded people who were experts in the field, which she is not, on the basis that they could be "biased" due to having knowledge of the system. 
The author of the study exclusively interacts & follows high profile transphobes in the UK on social media. 
The report's conclusion also talks about preventing people transitioning pre-25 & even talks about removing the process of transitioning. 

I'd avoid ChatGPT'ing the conclusions of political reports, due to the nature of how AI like ChatGPT generates its content using it to tldr politicalised content puts you at risk of losing the bigger picture.  

That said - the report's talk about politicisation of the health care service in the UK preventing medical professionals from helping their patients is absolutely something of value and should be highlighted. The irony is that the report is itself a political hack job designed by the existing bigoted government to provide a wedge issue ahead of what will be an incredibly hateful and divisive general election campaign unlike anything the UK has seen. 

If you can share detailed and objective receipts for these points, you'll change my understanding of this.

And yep, I'm aware of the ChatGPT risk. But it is just condensing what was said from the BBC/BBC's LGBT correspondent, which was the one I saw faithfully pulled from the report the best without a clear angle. 

laneXcolten
27 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

The rest is psychological and a physical transition. I would say that trans people face a very difficult life full of disadvantages and adversities and they deserve to be recognized just like anyone else. But most women do not walk the path of trans women. They don’t know what it feels like. This is why I feel they shouldn’t be grouped together. 

The only reason you believe the two aren’t comparable is because you believe that being trans invalidates their identity as a woman, so you feel that we need to use “trans woman” instead of just woman. Everyone walks different a different path, everyone has a different experience. The same could be said about where someone grows up, their religion, their background, their appearance, education, sexuality, etc. That argument is a bullshit justification for the dismissal of trans identities. 

• Thanks 2

Mirrion Rizzons

Dan and Emma definitely laughing at her with their harry potter fortunes and human decency:vegas:

On another note, the fact that Rowling constantly uses the 'single sex safe space' argument when cis-women can be victims to crime/violence by other cis-women in these said places - but of course she's only going to focus on the ultra rare cases when its a trans perpetrator, the delusion is real

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic