💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gagas Career... Is It Better To Release Music Before, During Or After Joker 2?

Economy

Gagas Peak  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Would Gaga get the biggest career boost by releasing music before, after or during Joker 2?

• Before
    • During
    • After

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I believe a fan left a comment on one of her posts asking about LG7 and she responded about it being guarded or taking time or something. 

Oh right right! Sorry there's been so much meaningless teasing I forgot about that one :icant:

Hopefully she was being serious and the album is turned in and the writing and everything after that post is for extra songs for Joker soundtrack lol

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, SPARTACUS said:

So, we know a soundtrack with new Gaga tracks is coming and we're still anticipating LG7 coming this year? I'm out.

bail abandon thread GIF

Lol the soundtrack will have 1-2 new Gaga songs tops, you don't want a new album after 4 years? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spartacus
10 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I'm sorry but the delusion in this thread is kinda annoying :huntyga:

It's gonna be after because the movie will overshadow her album plus she can't promote a movie and an unrelated album simultaneously.

I mean, hello! Louder please!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Edonis
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh right right! Sorry there's been so much meaningless teasing I forgot about that one :icant:

Hopefully she was being serious and the album is turned in and the writing and everything after that post is for extra songs for Joker soundtrack lol

Inb4 LG7 and the soundtrack are the same thing :billie: 

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Edonis said:

Inb4 LG7 and the soundtrack are the same thing :billie: 

Imagine she meant 3-4 new songs for the soundtrack and that's all she's been up to music-wise :messga:

• LMAO 1

Edonis
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Imagine she meant 3-4 new songs for the soundtrack and that's all she's been up to music-wise :messga:

The world would catch fire sooner rather than later, I fear. 

Unless she went the route of older soundtracks where it's just music inspired by the film with a separate tracklist for the film's score. I feel like haters would drag her for doing it, saying that she's trying to inflate sales or ride off the success of the movie, but it could be a serve if done right. 

• Thanks 1

Spartacus
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Lol the soundtrack will have 1-2 new Gaga songs tops, you don't want a new album after 4 years? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Of course I do! :lmao: I also want a billion dollars and Gerard Butler to pummel me to death but that ain't happening either. :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon
15 hours ago, Aren said:

Honestly, Gaga should release one album before Joker and another one next year. The longer she waits, the more likely it’s gonna flop. No one’s here for long waits anymore.

This is such a good point. We are in the streaming era now. There is a reason people who have a consistent output are finding more successes, generally, than people who are not. And I am speaking in more than just popular genres.

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This is such a good point. We are in the streaming era now. There is a reason people who have a consistent output are finding more successes, generally, than people who are not. And I am speaking in more than just popular genres.

Yeah imagine LG7, Joker Soundtrack, then LG8 next summer and tour, then she takes several year break. If the eras and visuals are done right, and the music is PEAK quality , we would be eating for a while and the wait for her next project wouldn't be bad at all. 

steven

I think she's going to capitalize on Joker's success so we should expect a single this year.

Edited by steven

Nycboy

I feel like this is only a question because we used to think LG7 was wrapped up due to her teasing. At this point, I don’t believe LG7 is complete, so there’s no album to release anyway before Joker. The movie drops in 6 months, and it’s going to be a huge era. Is she really going to finish and release a new album before then? 

Robo Ga

Hear me out:

1) EP release in the summer - gives the fans new music, potential for a summer hit, builds hype for joker

2) Joker promo era + film release

3) Album announcement while exposure is at all time high

4) full length album release Q1 or Q2 of 2025 + tour announcement

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

FGGrayson

AFTER! Once Joker 2 starts in theater by October, shes gonna be focused 100 on the film, promo for the film and then she's gonna start making campaign for the Oscars

IF the film does great on box office and awards, she can ride that good will for her album

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

LordByron28

I think the theory of her taking inspiration from Prince’s The Batman album may be plausible. Her recent statement makes me believe that she is on some sort of time crunch/schedule with LG7. As if she and her label have set a date and marketing around a certain release. Her past 2 pop albums have been released the year of a presidential election and she’s been hinting quite a bit about it as have her producers and musicians. I could see her doing a single that could work to promote the movie. Then again with music being a key part of the film. It’d be strange not to use the music already in the movie to market the film. Given how short lived album eras are nowadays maybe she is planning on doing the LG7 era before Joker 2 release. I foresee her waiting to give Beyonce and Taylor’s time in the sun before releasing hers with a summer tour next year. 

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

Call me crazy but I've said before I'd love her to release it during the film's promo trail. It'll be a double whammy of promo. Gaga's not going to release another studio album at Taylor's rate another 2 years later, so she won't have to worry about being overexposed. I've pointed out that Ariana's TUN era immediately started after Sweetener's era and it was even super messy with her tour still being called The Sweetener Tour and she had to add songs to the setlist but it only made her more talked-about and popular, confusing as that time was. I want Gaga to have a true presence again. This movie will make bank, not a doubt in my mind. A successful movie and music era simultaneously would be IC-ON-IQUE. :legend: It would be like the time that J-Lo put out her album at the same time as her latest movie and became the first person to have a #1 album in the charts and a #1 movie at the box office.

She didn't perform Shallow everywhere for all its success so I don't see her doing the same for any new material from this movie, so yeah. But if she wants to release just after, that's awesome too. Before would be highly unlikely though (talking about album here) but anytime this year would be more than I could've hoped for.